# 1  11/15/12 12:08 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
pitbull12329 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

This man is a true "world class player" . . .Something England havent had for many years . . .

Not a Messi class player of course . .But nobody ever has or will be that . .But true class . . .Pisses all over Welbeck, Rooney Defoe, etc . . .

Sweden are the true definition of a "one man team" . .People seem to think England are similar. . With Rooney being our one man . . .

Disagree with the exception of Gerrard England have no world class players

# 2  11/15/12 3:35 AM

cebiter This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
Sweden
Helsingborg
Naughty newbie

Heard so many times we kind of look alike..... but feel not much of an compliment thou

Actually had **** ask me a few times if i´m Zlatan... LOL.... wish they could mix up our bank accounts for just one months at least

Like his play-style my self. Unfortunately when he plays for the Swedish national team they seem to put all their hopes on him. Kind of hard in my opinion to do all by himself, and play at his peak and best without good team mates supporting him...allowing him doing what he does best.... get the ball into the net

# 3  11/15/12 10:40 PM

keefer1097 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
Newport
Needs a spanking

pitbull12329 wrote:

This man is a true "world class player" . . .Something England havent had for many years . . .

Not a Messi class player of course . .But nobody ever has or will be that . .But true class . . .Pisses all over Welbeck, Rooney Defoe, etc . . .

Sweden are the true definition of a "one man team" . .People seem to think England are similar. . With Rooney being our one man . . .

until last night i didnt really rate him tbh...but couple of amazing goals last nite. Having looked at his career record he has scored every other game at each club has been with...impressive.

Stevie Gerrard has had his better days imo

# 4  11/15/12 10:45 PM

NickofNotts This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Discussions expert

I did tell my eldest that he would score a hat tick against us on Monday, I am going to have to start betting on my instincts

# 5  11/15/12 11:20 PM

Ask him for a photo
pitbull12329 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

keefer1097 wrote:

pitbull12329 wrote:

until last night i didnt really rate him tbh...but couple of amazing goals last nite. Having looked at his career record he has scored every other game at each club has been with...impressive.

Stevie Gerrard has had his better days imo

Hes a quality player . . .seen him a few times.  . .Used to watch him play for barce . .he was class even in that team . .

# 6  11/16/12 9:10 PM

Ask him for a photo
tgn This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
United Kingdom
Coventry
Naughty newbie

One that ol' Arsene let slip. We had agreed a deal with his then Swedish club (Molde?) but AW wasn't quite convinced and invited him over for a trial. Zlatan said screw that and went to Ajax instead. Seems to have done ok...
Arsenal signed Franny Jeffers instead (the fox in the box...)

In all seriousness I like and rate him (Ibrahimovic, not Jeffers) as a player but his special show the other night was in, after all, just a friendly. If he'd done that against us in Euro 2012 I'd have been more impressed.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.