ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

pitbull wrote:

ScotsBird wrote:

Never gonna happen

Tiz common knowledge celibacy and marriage go and in and . .Between each other at least 

You don't half talk some shite

# 22  1/5/14 12:48 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

pitbull wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

pitbull wrote:

For my first thread of 2014 I will help you all out with your new years resolutions

Pops(Metallica)- Your new years ressie is to drink only water and become a vegetarian

DD- Yours is to stop being helpful . .Be a dismissive mod and tell people to **** off and work it out for themselves occasionally.

TA- Yours is to stop stalking me . . .Its been a few years now and its getting annoying . .You cant have me im to young and good-looking for you

HBE- Yours is to promise to stop giving **** **** shows to Swissy. .  .He cant take the excitement

Swissy- Yours is to just say no . . When she offers say no

Ambs- Yours is to change your top every day . .I swear you haven't changed it for years . .

Davel- Yours is to stop smiling  . .Smiley pictures creep me out go for the mysterious hard man look

Rich- Yours is to start going to Specsavers

KarsicKarl- Yours is to pass the ball . . .Let somebody else have a **** at your sister

Miss L- Yours is to stop being so nice. . Honestly its nauseating . .Feckin Mary Poppins

Busty- Yours is to only wear jumpers 2 sizes to big . . Maybe TA will forget

SB- Yours is to be celibate (sorry billy)

Billy- Yours is the same as above

A-Women- Yours is to only post picture on BN of your other lips

That's all ive got for tonight . .Anybody ive forgot feel free to say and ill think of something

All I can say is Pffttttt Dream on

You rattled of two mails to mo despite knowing I was a standard member . .Carnt resist me clearly . .Poor start

Yep and did it make me feel good As for cant resisting you, having you tied to a target does come to mind

# 23  1/5/14 12:49 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

pitbull wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

pitbull wrote:

For my first thread of 2014 I will help you all out with your new years resolutions

Pops(Metallica)- Your new years ressie is to drink only water and become a vegetarian

DD- Yours is to stop being helpful . .Be a dismissive mod and tell people to **** off and work it out for themselves occasionally.

TA- Yours is to stop stalking me . . .Its been a few years now and its getting annoying . .You cant have me im to young and good-looking for you

HBE- Yours is to promise to stop giving **** **** shows to Swissy. .  .He cant take the excitement

Swissy- Yours is to just say no . . When she offers say no

Ambs- Yours is to change your top every day . .I swear you haven't changed it for years . .

Davel- Yours is to stop smiling  . .Smiley pictures creep me out go for the mysterious hard man look

Rich- Yours is to start going to Specsavers

KarsicKarl- Yours is to pass the ball . . .Let somebody else have a **** at your sister

Miss L- Yours is to stop being so nice. . Honestly its nauseating . .Feckin Mary Poppins

Busty- Yours is to only wear jumpers 2 sizes to big . . Maybe TA will forget

SB- Yours is to be celibate (sorry billy)

Billy- Yours is the same as above

A-Women- Yours is to only post picture on BN of your other lips

That's all ive got for tonight . .Anybody ive forgot feel free to say and ill think of something

All I can say is Pffttttt Dream on

You rattled of two mails to mo despite knowing I was a standard member . .Carnt resist me clearly . .Poor start

Yep and did it make me feel good As for cant resisting you, having you tied to a target does come to mind

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.