# 1  1/2/14 1:21 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
pitbull This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

For my first thread of 2014 I will help you all out with your new years resolutions

Pops(Metallica)- Your new years ressie is to drink only water and become a vegetarian

DD- Yours is to stop being helpful . .Be a dismissive mod and tell people to **** off and work it out for themselves occasionally.

TA- Yours is to stop stalking me . . .Its been a few years now and its getting annoying . .You cant have me im to young and good-looking for you

HBE- Yours is to promise to stop giving **** **** shows to Swissy. .  .He cant take the excitement

Swissy- Yours is to just say no . . When she offers say no

Ambs- Yours is to change your top every day . .I swear you haven't changed it for years . .

Davel- Yours is to stop smiling  . .Smiley pictures creep me out go for the mysterious hard man look

Rich- Yours is to start going to Specsavers

KarsicKarl- Yours is to pass the ball . . .Let somebody else have a **** at your sister

Miss L- Yours is to stop being so nice. . Honestly its nauseating . .Feckin Mary Poppins

Busty- Yours is to only wear jumpers 2 sizes to big . . Maybe TA will forget

SB- Yours is to be celibate (sorry billy)

Billy- Yours is the same as above

A-Women- Yours is to only post picture on BN of your other lips

That's all ive got for tonight . .Anybody ive forgot feel free to say and ill think of something

# 2  1/2/14 3:39 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

pitbull wrote:

For my first thread of 2014 I will help you all out with your new years resolutions

Pops(Metallica)- Your new years ressie is to drink only water and become a vegetarian

DD- Yours is to stop being helpful . .Be a dismissive mod and tell people to **** off and work it out for themselves occasionally.

TA- Yours is to stop stalking me . . .Its been a few years now and its getting annoying . .You cant have me im to young and good-looking for you

HBE- Yours is to promise to stop giving **** **** shows to Swissy. .  .He cant take the excitement

Ambs- Yours is to change your top every day . .I swear you haven't changed it for years . .

Davel- Yours is to stop smiling  . .Smiley pictures creep me out go for the mysterious hard man look

KarsicKarl- Yours is to pass the ball . . .Let somebody else have a **** at your sister

Miss L- Yours is to stop being so nice. . Honestly its nauseating . .Feckin Mary Poppins

That's all ive got for tonight . .Anybody ive forgot feel free to say and ill think of something

All I can say is Pffttttt Dream on

# 3  1/2/14 6:20 AM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

pitbull wrote:

i do only drink water.....after i've turned it into WINE n BEER........(if my history serves....did'nt sumone else turn water into wine)......as fer the veggie.....cant yer tell...i'm not **** so much RED FECKING MEAT...

# 4  1/2/14 9:14 AM

HBE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

PB...SLAP, I can't believe you'd think I would do such a thing

# 5  1/2/14 6:53 PM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

HBE wrote:

only coz yer compooter has bin busted....

# 6  1/2/14 11:09 PM

ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

Never gonna happen

# 7  1/2/14 11:29 PM

ambrosia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

I do change daily but not my picture on here lol have had a number of tops over the years of different colours sometimes its just a bra. Your either not very observant or you have early onset dementia young man

# 8  1/3/14 6:17 AM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

ambrosia wrote:

I do change daily but not my picture on here lol have had a number of tops over the years of different colours sometimes its just a bra. Your either not very observant or you have early onset dementia young man

being very obsevant as i am....i dont recall seeing the bra.....

# 9  1/3/14 7:27 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

metallica wrote:

pitbull wrote:

i do only drink water.....after i've turned it into WINE n BEER........(if my history serves....did'nt sumone else turn water into wine)......as fer the veggie.....cant yer tell...i'm not **** so much RED FECKING MEAT...

Tiznt good nuff  .You aves to become like a monk.. . .A veggie one

# 10  1/3/14 7:28 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

TalentedAngel wrote:

pitbull wrote:

All I can say is Pffttttt Dream on

You rattled of two mails to mo despite knowing I was a standard member . .Carnt resist me clearly . .Poor start

# 11  1/3/14 7:34 PM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

pitbull wrote:

metallica wrote:

pitbull wrote:

Tiznt good nuff  .You aves to become like a monk.. . .A veggie one

this fecking country will be dry before me boy....

# 12  1/4/14 12:32 AM

ambrosia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

metallica wrote:

ambrosia wrote:

lol it had pink hearts on it and the previous one was black with cream lace. Pix are long gone now lol

# 13  1/4/14 8:10 AM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

ambrosia wrote:

metallica wrote:

ambrosia wrote:

lol it had pink hearts on it and the previous one was black with cream lace. Pix are long gone now lol

that ones no good ...WHERES THE CLEAVAGE....

# 14  1/4/14 9:46 AM

Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

Met....you PERV

# 15  1/4/14 12:42 PM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

HBE wrote:

Met....you PERV

wot.....you've only just realized........is it sunday downunder yet o'**** one....i needs to be seeing red floss...aswell...

# 16  1/4/14 8:37 PM

Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

metallica wrote:

HBE wrote:

Met....you PERV

wot.....you've only just realized........is it sunday downunder yet o'**** one....i needs to be seeing red floss...aswell...

Just for you Met

# 17  1/4/14 9:05 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

ScotsBird wrote:

Never gonna happen

Tiz common knowledge celibacy and marriage go and in and . .Between each other at least 

# 18  1/4/14 9:05 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

HBE wrote:

Swissy told me

# 19  1/4/14 9:06 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

ambrosia wrote:

Ayyye its changed nooow . .Tiz a good start

# 20  1/4/14 9:19 PM

Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

pitbull wrote:

HBE wrote:

Swissy told me

Wishful thinking,me thinks

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.