Why does my photo keep getting edited?

# 1  1/3/14 7:41 PM

leggyclaire This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 24
Ireland
Dublin
Naughty newbie

Hi, one of my photos keeps getting edited..I've removed the other people out of it but it keeps being cut off at the bottom.

It's just me wearing a short dress..nothing crazy

# 2  1/3/14 7:58 PM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

leggyclaire wrote:

Hi, one of my photos keeps getting edited..I've removed the other people out of it but it keeps being cut off at the bottom.

looks fine to me...

# 3  1/3/14 8:15 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
pitbull This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

leggyclaire wrote:

Me to although I cant see it to well from ere

Im sure a mod will be along at some point once they have put away there brooms and pointy hats (that's just the males)

# 4  1/3/14 8:24 PM

Woman, 24
Ireland
Dublin
Naughty newbie

It's a pink dress for the record.

I've been talking to a mod in pm and she cant explain it either

# 5  1/3/14 9:08 PM

Shadow-Moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 24
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Sweet talker

Images are auto cropped by the site and often cuts parts off due to this. If you go to photos you will be able to re-crop the image you are on about and hopefully won't cut anything off. It happens to me each time I add a new display picture.

Let us know if that helps

Regards,
Shadow-Moderator

# 6  1/3/14 9:18 PM

Woman, 24
Ireland
Dublin
Naughty newbie

Nope I can't edit it myself.

There were others in it but I cropped them myself and all you can see is a bit of my leg.

Nina the mod couldn't explain it either.

# 7  1/3/14 9:26 PM

Shadow-Moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 24
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Sweet talker

When someone views your profile they will be able to see the full sized images when they click on them. While using the chat rooms/forum the site will cut part of the image off due to the size of the frame for the picture. For example there is more to my main display picture however due to the frame size it's automatically cut off by the site, however the full image will show when they look at my profile.

A Site Moderator will most likely give you a better answer regarding profile pictures, however they won't reply until tomorrow morning.

Regards,
Shadow-Moderator

# 8  1/3/14 9:51 PM

NickofNotts This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Discussions expert

Ahh ! your legs are far too long (not a problem I have) Couldnt see the pink dress one so couldnt tell you if we can see all of it or not (possibly a friends only one)

# 9  1/9/14 1:54 PM

site_mod This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United States
Houston
Such a tease

leggyclaire wrote:

HI!

The reasons why your photo can be rejected are as follows:
- Group photos (group portraits where you can be seen together with anyone – friends, relatives, **** etc.)
- Incorrect gender (for example, you are not allowed to place a photo of your girlfriend/boyfriend/ of anyone of the opposite **** if you are registered as  single)
- Photos containing personal information (web links, IM numbers, email addresses, phone number, home address etc.)
- Photos of celebrities and famous people/ professional photos of models, photoshopped photos, etc.
- Screensavers/wallpapers/photos of nature/animals/drawings/graphics are unacceptable.
You can easily upload images in the following formats: jpeg, gif, tiff, bmp. We accept a maximum of 8M per photo.
If you upload one of the photos listed above then our approve team will delete it immediately.

Regards,

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.