Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

Why do some men droop when asked to put on a condom ?

# 41  2/23/14 10:25 PM

Posts: 1781
chaosmaker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

Condoms are a must,  always bring the subject up way before meeting but i'm a member of the AIDS advert generation and no guy in my **** years ever refused to wear a condom... I can put them on with my mouth and always used to get them from free from **** planning, I think I'm due a visit there soon to pick some up

Plus the guy should also be thinking about protecting himself from diseases.... it's not all about us

# 42  2/24/14 3:01 AM

Posts: 5158
A-Woman This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

chaosmaker wrote:

Condoms are a must,  always bring the subject up way before meeting but i'm a member of the AIDS advert generation and no guy in my **** years ever refused to wear a condom... I can put them on with my mouth and always used to get them from free from **** planning, I think I'm due a visit there soon to pick some up

Plus the guy should also be thinking about protecting himself from diseases.... it's not all about us

Yes! The challenge sometimes is size   Where the XXXXL size can be found ?

# 43  2/24/14 5:39 AM

Posts: 41674
metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

A-Woman wrote:

chaosmaker wrote:

Condoms are a must,  always bring the subject up way before meeting but i'm a member of the AIDS advert generation and no guy in my **** years ever refused to wear a condom... I can put them on with my mouth and always used to get them from free from **** planning, I think I'm due a visit there soon to pick some up

Plus the guy should also be thinking about protecting himself from diseases.... it's not all about us

Yes! The challenge sometimes is size   Where the XXXXL size can be found ?

i think an AI mans glove would cover that...

# 44  2/24/14 5:51 AM

Posts: 386
Wylie This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 55
New Zealand
Albany
Such a tease

All the girls I've been with want them used, really **** with them on but the girls don't mind getting creamy **** at the end.

# 45  2/25/14 2:00 AM

Posts: 5158
A-Woman This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

metallica wrote:

A-Woman wrote:

chaosmaker wrote:

Condoms are a must,  always bring the subject up way before meeting but i'm a member of the AIDS advert generation and no guy in my **** years ever refused to wear a condom... I can put them on with my mouth and always used to get them from free from **** planning, I think I'm due a visit there soon to pick some up

Plus the guy should also be thinking about protecting himself from diseases.... it's not all about us

Yes! The challenge sometimes is size   Where the XXXXL size can be found ?

i think an AI mans glove would cover that...

Thanks for the tip Mettie

# 46  2/25/14 5:57 AM

Posts: 41674
metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

A-Woman wrote:

metallica wrote:

A-Woman wrote:


Yes! The challenge sometimes is size   Where the XXXXL size can be found ?

i think an AI mans glove would cover that...

Thanks for the tip Mettie

no problemo o'**** signorita.....my tips always available for you..

# 47  2/25/14 9:08 AM

Ask him for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 522
sexaddict This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
Australia
West Hobart
Sweet talker

TalentedAngel wrote:

temptingdevil2487 wrote:

mind over matter.
i have a trick of putting them on with my mouth and some guys haven't even realised its on! funny how a few have stopped and asked about a condom, yet quite a few didn't bother to mention it till they came... boy did they get a surprise when they pulled out!
but with most guys its psychological. very few men have never used them, they all know its the intelligent way to do things. and if they can't **** with one on well thats what **** are for!!

What!!!! You **** **** too

**** you **** me up sometimes TA!!!! 

# 48  2/25/14 9:12 AM

Ask him for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 522
sexaddict This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
Australia
West Hobart
Sweet talker

Anyway - back on topic....

I personally don't like using them - it reduces the sensitive feeling.  I haven't found any brand that are thin enough to maintain that feeling of flesh on wet flesh AND are safe to use without breaking.  As previously said on the topic, in a committed relationship, get tested and get rid of them.  However, if many partners are involved, they are a must (unfortunately!!) 

# 49  2/25/14 2:02 PM

Posts: 1781
chaosmaker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

sexaddict wrote:

Anyway - back on topic....

I personally don't like using them - it reduces the sensitive feeling.  I haven't found any brand that are thin enough to maintain that feeling of flesh on wet flesh AND are safe to use without breaking.  As previously said on the topic, in a committed relationship, get tested and get rid of them.  However, if many partners are involved, they are a must (unfortunately!!) 

have you tried non latex condoms?  not sure if some of those are really thin.... and yes,  i may be someone's regular partner but they may not be mine so all would still have to use condoms

also having them put on orally tends to help negate any droopiness

# 50  3/17/14 9:53 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 92
alber This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 25
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Naughty newbie

...I find myself asking why they don't jump at the chance to put one on.

I don't think **** would be that fun if without since I'd just be thinking about all the possible outcomes of it if I didn't know the partner was safe to be with.

plus probably one of a few men in the world that sorta actually enjoys condoms and what they feel like.

*prepares for storm of people saying they make it horrible*

# 51  4/7/14 6:26 PM

Posts: 3
Thunderhardt This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United States
Norwalk
Naughty newbie

Some men droop because they lose the frenzy when they have to pause. It certainly feels better (it really, really does) without, but everyone today should be in the habit and everyone should be using protection for themselves and their partner's sake. It's an issue of respect to me, your girl shouldn't be the only one who has to think about contraception and disease, it takes two, you know? Personally, the few times I've not used a condom were special cases, with someone I'm especially close to and trust, and the rest of the time, I use protection, no droop here, it's just habit!

# 52  4/12/14 11:10 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 92
alber This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 25
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Naughty newbie

chaosmaker wrote:

sexaddict wrote:

Anyway - back on topic....

I personally don't like using them - it reduces the sensitive feeling.  I haven't found any brand that are thin enough to maintain that feeling of flesh on wet flesh AND are safe to use without breaking.  As previously said on the topic, in a committed relationship, get tested and get rid of them.  However, if many partners are involved, they are a must (unfortunately!!) 

have you tried non latex condoms?  not sure if some of those are really thin.... and yes,  i may be someone's regular partner but they may not be mine so all would still have to use condoms

also having them put on orally tends to help negate any droopiness

Having them put on that way is something of a special thing on its own. Still to experience anyone who can manage it

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.