Why are ya'll so shy?

# 1  3/22/14 12:15 AM

kingo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 26
United States
Corpus Christi
Naughty newbie

It gets tedious for guys to always have to be the one to instigate conversations. A lot of times, guys who work jobs like mine (MMA instructor at a local gym) and put up with jerks all day but, I garuntee you, no guy would turn down a turn in the sheets after that. Anyway, my point is, if you want to hit the sack with a guy, just say so. Stop being stuck on the traditional thinking, it's annoying

# 2  3/25/14 4:46 AM

kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Wicked charmer

It does get  rather old...sometimes I think men  think they  want a hell fire aggressive woman...but when  faced with one ..they turn and run..not knowing what to do  but resort back to the old  same ol some ol...too bad ...times are a changing

# 3  3/25/14 7:37 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

I just cant help it, I was a quiet **** and born shy and I'm still quiet and shy

Further off topic posts by several users have been removed.  Please stay on topic.  It's rude to derail a poster's thread with off topic chat, especially when many of the people posting didn't even have the decency to answer the original opening post.  Have some consideration.  Any further off topic posts will be removed and bans may be issued  moderator

# 4  3/25/14 7:43 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Miss_lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Wicked charmer

im really shy and let men make the moves not just from shyness but thats because its the right etiquette

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.