Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
pitbull12329 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

Zebby wrote:

Passionate, open-minded and fun-loving guy looking for same but female, please no camgirls

Here are the rules VVVV

Why It was rejected? ( thats what I would like to know)

The chat up line can be rejected if it contains:

offensive phrases== is the word camgirls offensive
    bad language that is not acceptable in general social situations== is the word camgirls bad language
    personal contact details ==no details
    advertising of other websites or services=== not advertising if anything it is anti advertising
    incomprehensible of non English text== well unless you just out of the womb this looks like comprehensible English

So why has it been rejected multiple time I have broken no rules ?? I have sent a letter to the staff but no response??

I am in no way prejudice its not the skin color its whats in the heart and head , so the following is an example --

Looking for any ethnicity other than Caucasians please no Caucasians

Looking for Caucasions only

--
Would these be allowed asking for what I want and don't want in my chat up line why cant I ask for no camgirls??

I think it was most likely the **** girl bit .. The site doesnt like it being published they are on here

Welcome to the forum

# 2  1/7/12 1:47 AM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

If it has been rejected for that reason, then it'll be because they don't want you drawing attention to the fact that there are camgirls

Try, "genuine" or some such instead.  However, do you think any of that will actually put the camgirls and fakes off?  You might as well just concentrate on what will appeal to the real women you're trying to reach, rather than waste you breath on people who are going to try it on, no matter what.

Good luck with your search, and happy hunting.

Dee

# 3  1/7/12 1:47 AM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Ireland
Love expert

pitbull12329 wrote:

Zebby wrote:

Passionate, open-minded and fun-loving guy looking for same but female, please no camgirls

Here are the rules VVVV

Why It was rejected? ( thats what I would like to know)

The chat up line can be rejected if it contains:

offensive phrases== is the word camgirls offensive
    bad language that is not acceptable in general social situations== is the word camgirls bad language
    personal contact details ==no details
    advertising of other websites or services=== not advertising if anything it is anti advertising
    incomprehensible of non English text== well unless you just out of the womb this looks like comprehensible English

So why has it been rejected multiple time I have broken no rules ?? I have sent a letter to the staff but no response??

I am in no way prejudice its not the skin color its whats in the heart and head , so the following is an example --

Looking for any ethnicity other than Caucasians please no Caucasians

Looking for Caucasions only

--
Would these be allowed asking for what I want and don't want in my chat up line why cant I ask for no camgirls??

I think it was most likely the **** girl bit .. The site doesnt like it being published they are on here

Welcome to the forum

It most likely is the **** girls part as Pitbull says.

ps I'm moving this to Help instead, as it's not really suited to here.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.