# 1  4/5/09 11:26 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
ADSR This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
United Kingdom

Seduction guru

trish9 wrote:

I am bored to tears and trying to watch 'No country for old men' but just dont seem to be following it.  I need to watch this again at some point.  Anyone else watched a movie and thought eh??? what the pea in soup was that about? I had to watch 'I am Legend about 3 times before I reckon I got it and thought, I could of done with out it.

Lol that was a great read, no idea why but it just made me smile lol

I have seen the filem; Watchman recently, great film but maybe a **** bit to long.... I have watched Ghoastbusters 1 tonight on Channel 4. & I have watched Scrubs - my musical online (Hense the scubs song lyrics on the other thread) errr what else?
For the horror fans out there I watched this on sky last week... Garden of Love (Look for the dubbed version) Really crazy gore fest.

I think that is about the lot to be honest... I don't watch much tv really ****
xx

# 2  4/6/09 3:09 AM

MikeyUB6 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
**** Weald
Seduction guru

Right now I am watching Sophie Scholl : the Final Days on C4+1 - excellent film about a true heroine.

Later for light relief I will be putting Buffalo Soldiers on the **** to fall asleep to.....

# 3  4/7/09 1:27 PM

ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

just watched loose women

thought i might pick up a few tips lol

# 4  4/7/09 1:51 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 84
United Kingdom

Seduction guru

I'm watching my fingures as I'm typing this comment...
& listerning to the the amazing overtones of the most wonderful King himself, while partially thinking of my dad laying in hospital and knowing that he would be proud of me for listerning to his, ours... Everyones... King.
Like a bridge over troubled water to be more precise.

Maybe I'll 'do' the spice girls next, without the volume lol

Peace

# 5  4/7/09 3:13 PM

Ask him for a photo
palerider-uk This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United Kingdom
Wandsworth Common
Sweet talker

Revolver. Possible the only film I have watched where I felt like I wanted to write to the director to complain.

Would have gone a **** like this....

Dr Mr Ritchie

I have just sat and watch your film Revolver, and now I feel that my brain has melted. I sat and watched this pile of drivel for almost two hours, in the hope that any minute the film would make sense. BUt at the end of it, I just felt like i had been high on some hallucinogenic drug.
I want my 115 minutes of my life back. Ylou **** that time out of me under the misdirection that you were a good film director, but instead you delivered this Cabala covered pile of trash that makes about as much sense as Micheal Jacksons moon walker.
Screw you..and your religious belifes. It dint work for Gibson...and it doesnt work for your
Sincearly
LAx

# 6  4/7/09 3:33 PM

Ask him for a photo
palerider-uk This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United Kingdom
Wandsworth Common
Sweet talker

trish9 wrote:

Ghost Busters is just fab

You'll be glad to hear that a third film has finally (after 20 years) been green lit. The problem being that Bill Murray refused to do another film. He's been a **** stapped for cash recently though, so agreed to do the voice over for the new game..and has just agreed to be in the third film. However..it looks as if all the original ghostbusters will only have small parts, making way for new **** ghostbusters.
LAx

# 7  4/7/09 5:12 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 84
United Kingdom

Seduction guru

trish9 wrote:

palerider-uk wrote:

trish9 wrote:

Ghost Busters is just fab

You'll be glad to hear that a third film has finally (after 20 years) been green lit. The problem being that Bill Murray refused to do another film. He's been a **** stapped for cash recently though, so agreed to do the voice over for the new game..and has just agreed to be in the third film. However..it looks as if all the original ghostbusters will only have small parts, making way for new **** ghostbusters.
LAx

OMG has it really been 20yrs?? I feel so old
Anyway regardless, I cant wait to see Ghost Busters 3 and is totally waiting with bated breath

I fear it will be too much like ScoobyDoo or something... But I love Bill Murray's filmography, so I might give it a chance still.

They better not remake the back to the future film!!! I would be very that day.

# 8  4/28/09 9:08 PM

diver49 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
United Kingdom
Dorset
Naughty newbie

save the last dance - coz i'm a hopeless romantic with an affliction for chic flicks. If I wasn't so confidant in my **** I'd be worried I might be gay

# 9  4/28/09 9:22 PM

Ask him for a photo
silverfoxdude7 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
United Kingdom
York
Naughty newbie

diver49 wrote:

save the last dance - coz i'm a hopeless romantic with an affliction for chic flicks. If I wasn't so confidant in my **** I'd be worried I might be gay

what???? with the champions league semi final on itv  you must be gay lol

# 10  4/28/09 9:49 PM

Ask him for a photo
tbt987 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 29
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Naughty newbie

just finishin watchin the barca game, what a waste of time that was!

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.