Unattractive date

# 1  4/23/14 2:51 PM

Zoe07513 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 22
Canada
Coral Harbour
Naughty newbie

Have you ever been on such a bad date that you don't even wish to remember?
What was the weirdest thing that your partner did on a date?

# 2  4/23/14 3:41 PM

Morbius This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 81
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Naughty newbie

A women was sick on me once that was very bad. And the weirdest thing a date as done was show me her collection of **** frogs she's had in her handbag. Honest to god true .

# 3  4/23/14 4:02 PM

007Rorqual This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Exeter
Naughty newbie

I plucked up the courage, saved a few pounds and asked a girl I fancied to the fun fair, so far so good. Got there had a ride the only one or sort, she met an **** with a car and disappeared into the night. Not the best of memories

# 4  4/23/14 4:21 PM

buck This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
United States
Sandusky
Naughty newbie

Had a similar experience..chatting with gal at the bar.  Things were going well I thought until she pointed out the monster of a guy that she had just broken up witha few minutes before showing up to chat with me..restroom break and ecited the scene quickly..lol

# 5  4/23/14 5:25 PM

monkeyfusion2 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
Bristol
Naughty newbie

worst date woman brought her hubby along (****) I think still awkward as she was wanting to be quite amorous and think that covers both lol

# 6  4/23/14 6:45 PM

Bluey This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 25
Australia
Sydney
Naughty newbie

I once went on a date with a guy who had a habit of picking his nose quite blatantly and wiping it on his jeans.
I also went on a date with a girl who I thought was single, but turned up with her boyfriend and a mutual friend of theirs. That was awkward, to say the least!

# 7  4/23/14 7:00 PM

mr_fixit This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
Canada
Qu├ębec
Naughty newbie

Many years ago, I had a date with a girl I had met at a bar the weekend before.  We had a nice expensive **** and then we went to a nightclub.  There she met another woman, that she knew, and decided to dump me and go home with her instead.  Only time I have been dumped for another woman.

# 8  4/24/14 1:20 PM

twist This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
Alton
Naughty newbie

I once met a new **** date in a pub, we were getting on well but there was a woman sat at another table which was right in my sight line. This other woman spent all the time staring at me. In the end I suggested that, as it was a nice day, we move out to the pub garden. The other woman followed us out and once again sat behind my date, right in my sight line, staring at me. In the end I had to ask if my date wanted to go somewhere else and after a few questions admitted it was because of the other woman. She turned out to be my date's sister, who she had brought along as a chaperone. All well and good and sensible when meeting a **** date to make sure you are safe, but this sister came along on our next three dates as well, at which point I got fed up lol

Mind you, the woman who worked for "Rat rescue" (a charity that took in unwanted pets and found new homes for them) and brought two along in a carry box to our first date was a **** weird.

# 9  5/9/14 2:22 PM

trill This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 38
Australia
North Lakes
Naughty newbie

My date showed up looking nothing like his photo (could not have picked him in a line up). A **** and her newborn sat behind him and naturally being a **** I looked, while he proceeded to tell me how much he hated ****!  This was after I tried to sever the contact due to lack of common interests and he begged me to give him a chance.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.