Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

Trembling

# 1  12/29/11 10:03 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Posts: 22280
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

readingdave*1 wrote:

What do I have to fear from cramps?   Surely that just means she might benifit from a ****?    Once or twice I also trembled while she was trembeling.

Cramps as in period pains - when women are at their most dangerous to men!

And no, don't offer a ****.


If you're worried about someone then you could smile and ask if they're OK, but that's as far as I'd go.  Anything more, like trying to touch her, may freak her out.

Dee

# 2  12/29/11 10:03 PM

Posts: 32594
DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
****
Love expert

I really don't understand what exactly you are describing here.  Is the woman in question someone you're in a relationship of some sort with, is she a friend, a workmate, an acquaintance?  Why would you have to do anything, and what happened just before she started trembling?

# 3  12/29/11 10:27 PM

Posts: 15299
Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

readingdave*1 wrote:

Sometimes I look at a **** woman and she trembles for a second or two.   I understand she is vunerable some way.   Sometimes she will bend and looks up.  They never talk about it with me.  I don't think I do anything to trigger it.  What is going on here? Did I offend her?  Was I expected to do something?  Is she ok?  How can I be kind to her in that situation?  I wasn't sure if I should try to catch her, help her up, keep my hands to myself, or to run in terror of the unkown.  (I ussaly stand there like a fool not knowing what is going on.)  I've seen it happen to four women through my life.  They seem to be ok afterwards.   What advice do you have for me if it happens again?

Thank you,

Reading Dave

Even though you’ve written quite a bit, there’s loads of missing information on that one.

# 4  12/29/11 10:59 PM

erestor100 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Fleetwood
Sweet talker

I too am confused

# 5  12/29/11 11:25 PM

Posts: 11001
bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

I think its tounge in cheek ...you know...saying the opposite of what actually happens when a girl looks at him

# 6  12/30/11 12:56 PM

Posts: 15299
Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

bustymalone wrote:

I think its tounge in cheek ...you know...saying the opposite of what actually happens when a girl looks at him

Well there goes my image of him holding a butchers knife… grinning I’m gonna cut ya **** off.. sort of look   

# 7  12/30/11 12:58 PM

Posts: 9237
aries51 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
****
Right goer

Quatermass1960 wrote:

bustymalone wrote:

I think its tounge in cheek ...you know...saying the opposite of what actually happens when a girl looks at him

Well there goes my image of him holding a butchers knife… grinning I’m gonna cut ya **** off.. sort of look   

hehe  ,yes wasnt sure myself ?

# 8  12/30/11 1:32 PM

Posts: 15299
Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

aries51 wrote:

Quatermass1960 wrote:

bustymalone wrote:

I think its tounge in cheek ...you know...saying the opposite of what actually happens when a girl looks at him

Well there goes my image of him holding a butchers knife… grinning I’m gonna cut ya **** off.. sort of look   

hehe  ,yes wasnt sure myself ?

I have a knife

Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way

# 9  12/30/11 3:30 PM

Posts: 9237
aries51 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
****
Right goer

Quatermass1960 wrote:

aries51 wrote:

Quatermass1960 wrote:


Well there goes my image of him holding a butchers knife… grinning I’m gonna cut ya **** off.. sort of look   

hehe  ,yes wasnt sure myself ?

I have a knife

Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way

I ll give in quietly  ................

# 10  12/30/11 5:00 PM

Posts: 1812
patti16211 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 51
United Kingdom
****
Wicked charmer

readingdave*1 wrote:

Sometimes I look at a **** woman and she trembles for a second or two.   I understand she is vunerable some way.   Sometimes she will bend and looks up.  They never talk about it with me.  I don't think I do anything to trigger it.  What is going on here? Did I offend her?  Was I expected to do something?  Is she ok?  How can I be kind to her in that situation?  I wasn't sure if I should try to catch her, help her up, keep my hands to myself, or to run in terror of the unkown.  (I ussaly stand there like a fool not knowing what is going on.)  I've seen it happen to four women through my life.  They seem to be ok afterwards.   What advice do you have for me if it happens again?

Thank you,

Reading Dave

'Que'?

# 11  12/31/11 5:00 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 9135
pitbull12329 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

Im sorry but this thread confuses the hell out of me . . Maybe she was cold i dont know

# 12  12/31/11 5:03 PM

Posts: 32594
DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
****
Love expert

readingdave*1 wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

I really don't understand what exactly you are describing here.  Is the woman in question someone you're in a relationship of some sort with, is she a friend, a workmate, an acquaintance?  Why would you have to do anything, and what happened just before she started trembling?

It never happened to someone I was in a relationship more than an aquaintance or a coworker.   I don't know much about being **** with others and I am not sure if the moments when we tremble are a part of **** or being romantic.   

The first time, when I was about 21, was with a co-worker she was sitting on some steps inside, I was looking at her, she was looking at me and I saw her beautiful symetry and we both shivered at the same time.   

Then about a year ago, something similar happened again with a young woman.  We go to church together and I turned around a corner and saw her and she looked stunning I shivered and so did she.  Her **** cringed. 

The next time there was a woman who I knew before as an aquaintance and we happen to have joined the same singing group which was miles away from where we knew each other and when I said hi she trembled.

So, sharing a shiver or trembling isn't a **** thing?

I'm sorry, i really don't think from your description that it is.  I'm not sure what's happening, but i think it's most likely not **** without some physical action.  Of course, that's just what I think.  I've been known to be wrong.................but only on VERY rare occasions

# 13  1/7/12 9:49 PM

Posts: 1812
patti16211 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 51
United Kingdom
****
Wicked charmer

explain the lol....

# 14  1/7/12 10:33 PM

Posts: 11001
bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

readingdave*1 wrote:

startime99 wrote:

Okay... she was cold.

Ah.  I was hoping it might have been something more.  The disaproving look her **** gave made me think that something was up.

you say you have not had a lot of experience sexually and you both shiver or tremble...I imagine you are quite an open and frank person and this may be your shall we say, Achilles heel, when looking at female in question, you may not be able to hide your feelings of desire, so tho you both shiver,her shiver may be a for a different reason than your shiver if you get my drift...she may be frightened of your way of showing you are attracted to her, or if you are not attracted to her, she may be uncomfortable with the way you look at her, your direct approach may need to be a bit more subtle... and sometimes it works, other times not

# 15  1/7/12 10:35 PM

Posts: 441
bak2basics This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
Pleasley Vale
Such a tease

bustymalone wrote:

readingdave*1 wrote:

startime99 wrote:

Okay... she was cold.

Ah.  I was hoping it might have been something more.  The disaproving look her **** gave made me think that something was up.

you say you have not had a lot of experience sexually and you both shiver or tremble...I imagine you are quite an open and frank person and this may be your shall we say, Achilles heel, when looking at female in question, you may not be able to hide your feelings of desire, so tho you both shiver,her shiver may be a for a different reason than your shiver if you get my drift...she may be frightened of your way of showing you are attracted to her, or if you are not attracted to her, she may be uncomfortable with the way you look at her, your direct approach may need to be a bit more subtle... and sometimes it works, other times not

perhaps if you both tried wearing nappies to keep warm , just a thought ?

# 16  1/7/12 10:44 PM

Posts: 11001
bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

bak2basics wrote:

bustymalone wrote:

readingdave*1 wrote:


Ah.  I was hoping it might have been something more.  The disaproving look her **** gave made me think that something was up.

you say you have not had a lot of experience sexually and you both shiver or tremble...I imagine you are quite an open and frank person and this may be your shall we say, Achilles heel, when looking at female in question, you may not be able to hide your feelings of desire, so tho you both shiver,her shiver may be a for a different reason than your shiver if you get my drift...she may be frightened of your way of showing you are attracted to her, or if you are not attracted to her, she may be uncomfortable with the way you look at her, your direct approach may need to be a bit more subtle... and sometimes it works, other times not

perhaps if you both tried wearing nappies to keep warm , just a thought ?

you taking the **** or what

# 17  2/2/12 4:38 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 24
Retro_Burn This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Naughty newbie

bustymalone wrote:

bak2basics wrote:

bustymalone wrote:

you say you have not had a lot of experience sexually and you both shiver or tremble...I imagine you are quite an open and frank person and this may be your shall we say, Achilles heel, when looking at female in question, you may not be able to hide your feelings of desire, so tho you both shiver,her shiver may be a for a different reason than your shiver if you get my drift...she may be frightened of your way of showing you are attracted to her, or if you are not attracted to her, she may be uncomfortable with the way you look at her, your direct approach may need to be a bit more subtle... and sometimes it works, other times not

perhaps if you both tried wearing nappies to keep warm , just a thought ?

you taking the **** or what

Taking a ****? I hope not. He's American so he won't be familiar with the term nappies (diapers). I'm not too sure whether the OP is on a wind-up or not. I'm not being facetious there or anything, I'm genuinely perplexed. Let's hope that's not down to my limited mental comprehension. Case in point: *he sees ***** *he reaches out to them like a toddler*...*nervous laughter*..."No not yet! This isn't Pick 'n' Mix!".

Are you asking whether this shiver you experience and one in which you claim to have witnessed in other women is some sort of ESP sign of bodily attraction? I would suggest something less mystical but no less 'arty' and try conversation. Try to suss out whether it's your own imagination or if there is a genuine attraction. Just don't come out with a "can I feel your ****?" as that could be classed as **** harassment (litigation is big business in the States) and she may end up cringing rather than 'shivering in pleasure/delight'. Plus her Dad may get angry.

# 18  2/2/12 7:01 PM

Posts: 11001
bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

Retro_Burn wrote:

bustymalone wrote:

bak2basics wrote:


perhaps if you both tried wearing nappies to keep warm , just a thought ?

you taking the **** or what

Taking a ****? I hope not. He's American so he won't be familiar with the term nappies (diapers). I'm not too sure whether the OP is on a wind-up or not. I'm not being facetious there or anything, I'm genuinely perplexed. Let's hope that's not down to my limited mental comprehension. Case in point: *he sees ***** *he reaches out to them like a toddler*...*nervous laughter*..."No not yet! This isn't Pick 'n' Mix!".

Are you asking whether this shiver you experience and one in which you claim to have witnessed in other women is some sort of ESP sign of bodily attraction? I would suggest something less mystical but no less 'arty' and try conversation. Try to suss out whether it's your own imagination or if there is a genuine attraction. Just don't come out with a "can I feel your ****?" as that could be classed as **** harassment (litigation is big business in the States) and she may end up cringing rather than 'shivering in pleasure/delight'. Plus her Dad may get angry.

I was posting to back to basics actually who is very English lol!

# 19  2/2/12 7:07 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 24
Retro_Burn This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Naughty newbie

Yeah I know. I was referring to readingdave*1 being American and so the term 'nappies' would be as alien to him as egg on chips or socialism (don't bring out the knives or guns in his case ).

# 20  2/2/12 7:12 PM

Posts: 11001
bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

Retro_Burn wrote:

Yeah I know. I was referring to readingdave*1 being American and so the term 'nappies' would be as alien to him as egg on chips or socialism (don't bring out the knives or guns in your case ).

I was just stating a fact coz I did not want reading dave to  think I was referring to him...no knives or guns involved...you would soon know if they were

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.