# 1  7/7/14 10:47 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Sensualkisses This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Strathaven
Such a tease

I think I am correct in saying a ****, is most guy's ultimate fantasy, with the combination being 2f, 1m. So am I right or would you not mind 2m, 1f? Also would you prefer to know those involved or like it to be with people you have not long met? Personally never had the experience and I am not offering but if I was too enjoy it, I would much prefer 2m, 1f.

# 2  7/7/14 4:11 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
DavidCommaGeek This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
United States
Riverside
Such a tease

The minimal acceptable ratio of males:females in group **** is 1:2. Thankfully, according to the last global census, females outnumber males. If this trend continues, then generations hence, threesomes will no longer have to be just a fantasy for the majority of males on the planet. Is glorious future, comrade!
IF - and this is a catastrophically BIG IF - I were to engage in a m/m/f ****, I'd only do it if it was with a good male friend of mine, someone who I actually knew and liked as a person. I want to make sure my lady would be treated with the respect and attention she deserves, so there wouldn't be any of the potential weirdness/creepiness/grossness that comes of doing it with strangers, and so I could kick him out of my life if he fails either of the two preceding requirements.
But I will still do all in my power to make sure there's **** or no cross-contact. She would have to be the happy medium between us. I would refuse to make it a competition - if she's trying both of us to choose one of us, then that means she's not chosen me, and I don't need any more of that kind of person in my life.

I do have one fantasy about a f/f/m ****, but it's only fun if my lady is into it, and it's not something I'm going to be the first one to broach. What's so wrong with paying attention to one partner at a time?

# 3  7/7/14 8:30 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Strathaven
Such a tease

So only 1 man was brave enough to comment. Interesting that you bring the word competition up, is that perhaps why men prefer 2 women because they don't wish to be outdone by the other male?

# 4  7/7/14 8:45 PM

Mark This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 37
United Kingdom
Norwich
Needs a spanking

Preference is two females but im also not someone whos bothered if i touch skin with another guy during a threesum. DOES not mean youre gay at all its funny how many guys will lean to thinking that way. As for competition with the right people involved it should be about fun and pleasure for everyone not competition.

# 5  7/7/14 9:55 PM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

Presumably the make up of a **** would depend on the orientation of the people taking part.  Bi or bi curious men would possibly prefer ****, as would straight women, and bi or bi curious women would probably prefer FFM as would straight men.

# 6  7/7/14 10:05 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 84
United States
Riverside
Such a tease

Sensualkisses wrote:

So only 1 man was brave enough to comment. Interesting that you bring the word competition up, is that perhaps why men prefer 2 women because they don't wish to be outdone by the other male?

That's WHY I was the only one to respond, at first.     As soon as anything was said, people would leap all over it and make assumptions about the words used. Y'all seem to have skipped over the part where I want her to be treated with respect and not-creepiness.
And if you don't think **** is a competition, you don't understand nature. (That is to say, competing FOR mates, not competing BETWEEN mates.) Hence why I'd want a friend of mine, as opposed to some random competitor. Not just 'cause he's a friend of mine, but because I can compare myself to him more easily.

# 7  7/7/14 10:10 PM

Mark This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 37
United Kingdom
Norwich
Needs a spanking

Exactly i said that with the RIGHT people involved. It should be fun and pleasure for all no competition between guys.

# 8  7/7/14 10:20 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 84
United States
Riverside
Such a tease

I'd say there is an acceptable level of competition (the same level where you play sports together; you're in it to win it, just because you can, but you're still best friends no matter the outcome) and an unacceptable level of competition (the incumbent being hugely jealous of the competitor and trying to shut him down, or the competitor actively trying to steal the mate). If you don't have the first kind of competition, maybe SHE'S not having any fun with it.

# 9  7/7/14 11:00 PM

RitchieRich This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

DD_67 wrote:

Presumably the make up of a **** would depend on the orientation of the people taking part.  Bi or bi curious men would possibly prefer ****, as would straight women, and bi or bi curious women would probably prefer FFM as would straight men.

While I would prefer FFM they are quite difficult to set up, I've had a **** **** with a couple and there was no element of competition as far as I was concerned. She did request a one-on-one session a **** while later, but then their relationship fell apart and I haven't heard from them since.
I think most males' concern about **** is the perception that they might be considered 'gay' to be **** in bed with another man. I would just draw an analogy with fathers who worry when their sons want to learn ballet rather than football. One spends his time around girls, the other around boys.

# 10  7/7/14 11:58 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Strathaven
Such a tease

If it was me personally I wouldn't set up a **** with 2 guys that are bi as where is the fun for me there and I would find it off putting!Yes there would be awkwardness in them seeing each others bodies but so would there be if it was 2 females who weren't bi. A lot more difficult to have fun if it were 2 females who weren't bi rather than 2 guys who weren't bi at least each of them would have a hole, to put it bluntly! Anyway I am sorry but I think there is a degree of selfishness when it comes to a **** as most guys I have spoken with are very keen for ffm but very coy when **** is suggested!
Guy's, would you do it if you each wore face masks therefore protecting each others identity?

# 11  7/8/14 12:03 AM

Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

It all sounds awfully thought through and very difficult to organise!!!

I find everything I need in a **** club and it's fab fun....Hmmmmmm, just a thought, is that because I'm single and can do what I want?????

# 12  7/8/14 12:12 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 84
United States
Riverside
Such a tease

Face masks would make it even creepier. Then it just smacks of some sort of obscure ritual **** act for an underground cult.
Which, in spite of my self-proclaimed interests, is NOT a turn-on for me.

# 13  7/8/14 12:25 AM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Strathaven
Such a tease

DavidCommaGeek wrote:

Face masks would make it even creepier. Then it just smacks of some sort of obscure ritual **** act for an underground cult.
Which, in spite of my self-proclaimed interests, is NOT a turn-on for me.

Ok just thought it may have made it more bearable! I conclude ffm is the male's preferred option!

# 14  7/8/14 12:48 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 84
United States
Riverside
Such a tease

Don't draw any conclusions yet! It's still hypothesis stage! We need a much larger sampling of male opinions before this becomes scientifically sound!
And I'd like to hear more female opinions. For... contrast. Yeah, contrast.

# 15  7/8/14 1:00 AM

RitchieRich This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

Sensualkisses wrote:

Guy's, would you do it if you each wore face masks therefore protecting each others identity?

If you know each other I don't see that masks would be much help, and if you don't masks wouldn't be necessary.

# 16  7/8/14 5:57 AM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

MMM **** FFM....im easy....

# 17  7/8/14 7:58 AM

Ask him for a photo
Gavin This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Australia
Millers Point
Wicked charmer

There would have to be a female between me and the other him, but on the other two ladies well, whatever had a three some with two ladies and **** back enjoyed the show, like a typical sexist pig I might say, or maybe they werent that interested in me, it can be complicated. Ahh Mettie MMM thats after a keg right where no harm could be done because you are too **** to do anything!!??

# 18  7/8/14 9:59 AM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

Sensualkisses wrote:

If it was me personally I wouldn't set up a **** with 2 guys that are bi as where is the fun for me there and I would find it off putting!Yes there would be awkwardness in them seeing each others bodies but so would there be if it was 2 females who weren't bi. A lot more difficult to have fun if it were 2 females who weren't bi rather than 2 guys who weren't bi at least each of them would have a hole, to put it bluntly! Anyway I am sorry but I think there is a degree of selfishness when it comes to a **** as most guys I have spoken with are very keen for ffm but very coy when **** is suggested!

Two bi men would be just as interested in you as in each other, otherwise they'd be gay presumably??  Surely the whole point of a **** is that everyone enjoys each other and themselves, not that people take part separately only?

# 19  7/8/14 5:46 PM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

Gavin wrote:

There would have to be a female between me and the other him, but on the other two ladies well, whatever had a three some with two ladies and **** back enjoyed the show, like a typical sexist pig I might say, or maybe they werent that interested in me, it can be complicated. Ahh Mettie MMM thats after a keg right where no harm could be done because you are too **** to do anything!!??

tiz like GUINNESS gav an aquiered taste .........BUTT .....dont knock it till you've tried it....

# 20  7/8/14 11:15 PM

Yummy-Mummy This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 25
United Kingdom
Preston
Wicked charmer

metallica wrote:

MMM **** FFM....im easy....

So basically you have anything as long as it involves 3

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.