This site is a joke :)

# 1  2/29/12 3:52 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

herpaderp wrote:

Its all fakes and scams. If you think I'm dumb enough to come to your website and give you all my information think again. I was born at night, but its wasn't last night.

Hi! Can I ask how long you have been on here???

# 2  2/29/12 4:02 AM

disorderly This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Leeds
Sweet talker

herpaderp wrote:

Its all fakes and scams. If you think I'm dumb enough to come to your website and give you all my information think again. I was born at night, but its wasn't last night.

Ain't all bad, a lotta ppl meet up, only been here a few weeks and had success. Just gotta keep a sharp eye. And some find what they want, just ask TA, even if others wish they found it first

# 3  2/29/12 4:28 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

herpaderp wrote:

I've been here for a few weeks. Don't get me wrong I've talked to a lot of real people that are totally cool but I just get frustrated by the bull ****. I got myself out there and I've chatted with a bunch of girls in my area, I just want the fake **** to stop. I actually play with these people to a degree where they probably hate me.

Good, keep it up but you will always find low lives like them on all these sites, that's how they make their money. BN can kick them off but they come back with a new profile so you will never stop them. Just keep having fun with them because while you are they aren't earning

Hiya

Have a look at this link............ http://www.benaughty.com/forum/Read-first/topic/37359 

There's lots of info there about **** and what to look out for, as well as lots of insight into the site and how it works.  Feel free to add any further '**** comments' on the open threads you'll find on the link, but as per forum rules, i'm closing this thread to keep the forum from getting over run with '**** comments'.

DD

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.