Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

That Hot Man

# 1  12/12/13 9:29 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 1325
Miss_lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Wicked charmer

sooo been to the pub this evening. In walked this hot guy... oh my word tall, muscular (not hulk muscular tho), dressed well, **** bit of stubble, piercing eyes and chiselled cheek bones

Miss L was in heaven when he sat opposite her and kept checking him out, dont think he minded the boobies either.


soooo is it wrong to sit and stare ?

should I of gone and asked for his no or should the men still be making the first move ?

# 2  12/12/13 9:56 PM

Posts: 32239
DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Ireland
****
Love expert

Miss_lovely1 wrote:

sooo been to the pub this evening. In walked this hot guy... oh my word tall, muscular (not hulk muscular tho), dressed well, **** bit of stubble, piercing eyes and chiselled cheek bones

Miss L was in heaven when he sat opposite her and kept checking him out, dont think he minded the boobies either.


soooo is it wrong to sit and stare ?

should I of gone and asked for his no or should the men still be making the first move ?

Ooooooooooh Miss L's got her **** back

I think it's perfectly acceptable for you to make the first move.......sometimes all it takes is a smile

# 3  12/12/13 10:00 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 1325
Miss_lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Wicked charmer

DD_67 wrote:

Miss_lovely1 wrote:

sooo been to the pub this evening. In walked this hot guy... oh my word tall, muscular (not hulk muscular tho), dressed well, **** bit of stubble, piercing eyes and chiselled cheek bones

Miss L was in heaven when he sat opposite her and kept checking him out, dont think he minded the boobies either.


soooo is it wrong to sit and stare ?

should I of gone and asked for his no or should the men still be making the first move ?

Ooooooooooh Miss L's got her **** back

I think it's perfectly acceptable for you to make the first move.......sometimes all it takes is a smile

is it acceptable to take a sly pic to show everyone? i didnt this is just for future reference ?

# 4  12/12/13 10:03 PM

Posts: 32239
DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Ireland
****
Love expert

Miss_lovely1 wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

Miss_lovely1 wrote:

sooo been to the pub this evening. In walked this hot guy... oh my word tall, muscular (not hulk muscular tho), dressed well, **** bit of stubble, piercing eyes and chiselled cheek bones

Miss L was in heaven when he sat opposite her and kept checking him out, dont think he minded the boobies either.


soooo is it wrong to sit and stare ?

should I of gone and asked for his no or should the men still be making the first move ?

Ooooooooooh Miss L's got her **** back

I think it's perfectly acceptable for you to make the first move.......sometimes all it takes is a smile

is it acceptable to take a sly pic to show everyone? i didnt this is just for future reference ?

I think that might just cross the line

# 5  12/12/13 10:16 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 1325
Miss_lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Wicked charmer

DD_67 wrote:

Miss_lovely1 wrote:

DD_67 wrote:


Ooooooooooh Miss L's got her **** back

I think it's perfectly acceptable for you to make the first move.......sometimes all it takes is a smile

is it acceptable to take a sly pic to show everyone? i didnt this is just for future reference ?

I think that might just cross the line

i shall **** that in mind

# 6  12/12/13 10:53 PM

Posts: 5240
inquisitivetough2 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 19
United Kingdom
Preston
Been Naughtiest

You may in his eyes seem a bit spooky and desperate but hey ho us good looking blokes get used to that from you birds

# 7  12/13/13 3:19 AM

Posts: 57520
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

Check out his equipment first, spill a drink in his lap, appologise, offer to wipe him clean and see if there is a responce, if so give it a quick feel and see if its up to your high standards. Gee I'm good to you

# 8  12/13/13 7:29 AM

Posts: 40368
metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

TalentedAngel wrote:

Check out his equipment first, spill a drink in his lap, appologise, offer to wipe him clean and see if there is a responce, if so give it a quick feel and see if its up to your high standards. Gee I'm good to you

missy L...a thrifty yorkshire burd chuck her drink at a bloke........she's desperate......butt not THAT desperate........

# 9  12/13/13 7:38 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 1876
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Wicked charmer

metallica wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

Check out his equipment first, spill a drink in his lap, appologise, offer to wipe him clean and see if there is a responce, if so give it a quick feel and see if its up to your high standards. Gee I'm good to you

missy L...a thrifty yorkshire burd chuck her drink at a bloke........she's desperate......butt not THAT desperate........

now you can see why we keep the tarts south of the boarder

# 10  12/13/13 7:42 AM

Posts: 40368
metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

rodsrule wrote:

metallica wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

Check out his equipment first, spill a drink in his lap, appologise, offer to wipe him clean and see if there is a responce, if so give it a quick feel and see if its up to your high standards. Gee I'm good to you

missy L...a thrifty yorkshire burd chuck her drink at a bloke........she's desperate......butt not THAT desperate........

now you can see why we keep the tarts south of the boarder

and all the blokes wear wet suits........

# 11  12/13/13 2:05 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 1325
Miss_lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Wicked charmer

so yet again I start a light hearted thread and you all take the ****.

How the **** am I desperate when I CHOOSE to be single, I CHOOSE not to go on dates. I CHOOSE not to have ****.

My choice. if i was desperate i would be **** and dating 24/7

# 12  12/13/13 2:17 PM

badboy_AA This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 49
United Kingdom
Leeds
Naughty newbie

I think its fine for ladies to check out the guys, we do it all the time to the ladies.
Just say hi next time and you can take all the pictures you like !!!!
Oh bugger you werent looking at me, LOL

# 13  12/13/13 2:56 PM

Posts: 40368
metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

Miss_lovely1 wrote:

so yet again I start a light hearted thread and you all take the ****.

How the **** am I desperate when I CHOOSE to be single, I CHOOSE not to go on dates. I CHOOSE not to have ****.

My choice. if i was desperate i would be **** and dating 24/7

IT's TAs fault...

# 14  12/13/13 5:34 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 8847
pitbull This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

Miss_lovely1 wrote:

so yet again I start a light hearted thread and you all take the ****.

How the **** am I desperate when I CHOOSE to be single, I CHOOSE not to go on dates. I CHOOSE not to have ****.

My choice. if i was desperate i would be **** and dating 24/7

Tiz the way of the forum stop being paranoid

Blokes sit and stare all the time soo nope not wrong . . . .

In me experience ladies expect the bloke to make the first move . .Buuurt if they REALLY want the guy they will make the first move after a while

# 15  12/13/13 9:12 PM

Posts: 57520
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

metallica wrote:

Miss_lovely1 wrote:

so yet again I start a light hearted thread and you all take the ****.

How the **** am I desperate when I CHOOSE to be single, I CHOOSE not to go on dates. I CHOOSE not to have ****.

My choice. if i was desperate i would be **** and dating 24/7

IT's TAs fault...

I was just giving good advice to my lovely friend so bite me

# 16  12/13/13 9:34 PM

Posts: 1001
mr_pharmacist This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Wicked charmer

I get it all the time, tbh, and it's grrrrrrrrreat for my ego, makes it swell and swell

# 17  12/14/13 12:27 AM

Posts: 32239
DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Ireland
****
Love expert

mr_pharmacist wrote:

I get it all the time, tbh, and it's grrrrrrrrreat for my ego, makes it swell and swell

Hey mr_p, can i get a photo of your swollen *ahem* ego

# 18  12/14/13 12:31 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 5447
karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

Miss_lovely1 wrote:

sooo been to the pub this evening. In walked this hot guy... oh my word tall, muscular (not hulk muscular tho), dressed well, **** bit of stubble, piercing eyes and chiselled cheek bones

Miss L was in heaven when he sat opposite her and kept checking him out, dont think he minded the boobies either.


soooo is it wrong to sit and stare ?

should I of gone and asked for his no or should the men still be making the first move ?

Staring is okay.
Just make sure you keep your mouth shut and DEFINITELY don't dribble.

Nothing puts me off more than a girl with drool down her jumper.
I get it a lot

# 19  12/14/13 1:25 AM

Posts: 3571
SwissChris This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 61
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
THE CONNOISSEUR

My feelings are this Miss L. He'd made the first move by sitting down in front of you so maybe you should have said hi as the second move. Then you could have started chatting and who knows where it might have gone from there. By chatting that gives you a valid reason to check him out and for him to check you out. I notice that you didn't seem to mind him oggling your ****. I wonder whether he'll be back there tomorrow night to see if you're there or not. If he is and so are you good luck and enjoy the evening. You never know, he might buy you a drink.

# 20  12/14/13 10:26 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 1876
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Wicked charmer

karsic_karl wrote:

Miss_lovely1 wrote:

sooo been to the pub this evening. In walked this hot guy... oh my word tall, muscular (not hulk muscular tho), dressed well, **** bit of stubble, piercing eyes and chiselled cheek bones

Miss L was in heaven when he sat opposite her and kept checking him out, dont think he minded the boobies either.


soooo is it wrong to sit and stare ?

should I of gone and asked for his no or should the men still be making the first move ?

Staring is okay.
Just make sure you keep your mouth shut and DEFINITELY don't dribble.

Nothing puts me off more than a girl with drool down her jumper.
I get it a lot

you got ur tazer set too high if their dribbling

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.