# 21  1/19/12 10:05 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
uniguy89 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 24
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

So how would I act to go from just being friendly with someone to being more flirty? I guess it has to be quite subtle and can be awkward if it comes across as too strong or not wanted? Essentially what do you say if you're being flirty?

# 22  1/19/12 10:06 PM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

CraziAndrea wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

CraziAndrea wrote:

Shameless flirt? really?

Absolutely................but i'm sooooooooooooooo much better in real life

i  bet and i sooo wish i could find out btw your pic looks fantastic, that colour bra really suits you i hope i get to look as good as you. Shame i cant find out because i know your straight and even though i still have man bits im not exactly a guy am i.****

You're trying to lead me astray and off topic

What i will have to say to you is this............yes, that pic of me is one i really like, but it's just taken at a good angle.  You already look a lot better than i do, and you have great legs

# 23  1/19/12 10:07 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

CraziAndrea wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

CraziAndrea wrote:

Shameless flirt? really?

i  bet and i sooo wish i could find out btw your pic looks fantastic, that colour bra really suits you i hope i get to look as good as you. Shame i cant find out because i know your straight and even though i still have man bits im not exactly a guy am i.****

can i keep your man bits  hehe

# 24  1/19/12 10:15 PM

CraziAndrea This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 30
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Sweet talker

DD_67 wrote:

CraziAndrea wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

What i will have to say to you is this............yes, that pic of me is one i really like, but it's just taken at a good angle.  You already look a lot better than i do, and you have great legs

ok ill make this my last bit off topic i bet my legs arent half as good as yours

# 25  1/19/12 10:25 PM

Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

CraziAndrea wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

CraziAndrea wrote:

ok ill make this my last bit off topic i bet my legs arent half as good as yours

Uniguy, that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is an example of taking it to the next level

# 26  1/19/12 10:27 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

uniguy89 wrote:

I guess I've never know how or when to flirt and at 22 its a bit pathetic and frustrating tbh. How do you find guys act when they fancy you or what have you found you enjoyed?

Frustrating yes, pathetic NO.  It's HUGELY common, in men and women of all ages, that they find it hard to read, or notice, other peoples signals and don't know how to make their own signals clear to others.  I'm president of that club, and you can have free membership if you're nice to me.   Nor is it unusual to be 22 and in your position (and thinking it is unusual!)

I'll tell you what happened with me, and you take from it what you think may be of interest.  First I had to change my attitude about myself as I lacked confidence that people would be attracted to me.  Then I had to make a conscious effort to look for people's reactions to me.  And to start flirting - I actually practiced on people  

Don't worry about being too obvious. Unless you progress to stalking or actually start salivating over someone it's not likely to be too horrendous for them!  **** attention to their reaction, and it may help if you've thought what you'll do depending on their response. 

I am still terrible at taking it from flirting to something more. 

Dee

# 27  1/19/12 10:31 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

i flirt way too much

# 28  1/19/12 10:32 PM

bigguy01x This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United Kingdom
Northampton
Such a tease

To the OP - if you think 22 is getting on a bit for having **** to no experience. Try looking down the double barrel of your 30th birthday with that same feeling of no experience.   That gets depressing.   I hope you find your path throught he mindfield of flirting and taking it "To the next Step" (to quote american pie).

TBH, I still have no clue when someone is being flirty or just plain extracting the urine for kicks.   Methinks women need to use less subtle methods for us simple menfolk.

Ruby - You? Flirt too much? Never?

# 29  1/19/12 10:37 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

reds_daughter wrote:

uniguy89 wrote:

I guess what I'm asking is what should I look out for because the answer 'you'll know when it happens' etc is obviously not true or I've never attracted anyone. 22 is getting pretty old for zero experience and I was just wondering when you're with a guy you like how do they act to attract you?

What are you looking for **** or something more permenant?  It isn't like fishing.  There really isn't a secret bait that you can dangle and the women will come running.  You really just have to be yourself that way you will attract women that like you.  What are you currently doing that isn't working?

If he was able to pinpoint that he'd probably have already stopped!

Dee

# 30  1/19/12 10:37 PM

Woman, 30
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Sweet talker

DD_67 wrote:

CraziAndrea wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

Uniguy, that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is an example of taking it to the next level

Just be yourself thats what i always say, DD and i barely know each other and im probably not anything like shes looking for but we can still flirt cos i think shes gorgeous and shes funny

# 31  1/19/12 10:40 PM

Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

CraziAndrea wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

CraziAndrea wrote:

Just be yourself thats what i always say, DD and i barely know each other and im probably not anything like shes looking for but we can still flirt cos i think shes gorgeous and shes funny

And she's blushing

# 32  1/19/12 10:45 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 24
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

I guess I'm looking for **** initially to catch up on everything that I've missed out on when ****. Then I'd go with the flow after that. Honestly I'm terrible at my approach because I barely look people in the eye let alone flirt with someone and risk rejection or felling humiliated. I do undertsand that these are over reactions though its just all self esteem but thats pretty difficult

# 33  1/19/12 10:48 PM

Woman, 30
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Sweet talker

DD_67 wrote:

CraziAndrea wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

And she's blushing

Im just telling the truth

# 34  1/19/12 10:50 PM

Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

uniguy89 wrote:

I guess I'm looking for **** initially to catch up on everything that I've missed out on when ****. Then I'd go with the flow after that. Honestly I'm terrible at my approach because I barely look people in the eye let alone flirt with someone and risk rejection or felling humiliated. I do undertsand that these are over reactions though its just all self esteem but thats pretty difficult

Eye contact would be very important.  It kind of conveys confidence, but there will be people who find it '****' that you're shy, so don't worry too much about that.  Do you have any female friends?  Sisters or brothers with female friends?  I think all you need is a **** bit of getting used to people, and you'll feel less awkward.  You are lovely, many girls will be after you when you get your confidence.

# 35  1/19/12 10:58 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 24
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

So say all that happens and I get chatting to some girl and all that, I dont really know how to act differently to me just being friendly. I think I'm afraid of being **** showing someone that I like them and so I have never attempted to flirt because it would be making it obvious that I fancy them.

# 36  1/19/12 11:00 PM

Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

uniguy89 wrote:

So say all that happens and I get chatting to some girl and all that, I dont really know how to act differently to me just being friendly. I think I'm afraid of being **** showing someone that I like them and so I have never attempted to flirt because it would be making it obvious that I fancy them.

If you really like her, she'll probably know, and if you take too long to make a move, she might just jump you

# 37  1/19/12 11:03 PM

Woman, 30
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Sweet talker

DD_67 wrote:

uniguy89 wrote:

Eye contact would be very important.  It kind of conveys confidence, but there will be people who find it '****' that you're shy, so don't worry too much about that.  Do you have any female friends?  Sisters or brothers with female friends?  I think all you need is a **** bit of getting used to people, and you'll feel less awkward.  You are lovely, many girls will be after you when you get your confidence.

DD is absolutly right you are sweet and lovely and i bet with a bit of confidence youll have no problems its just being confident and being able to talk,  Just remember no matter who hot the girl is and how gorgeous her **** are talk to her face not to her ****, they will notice lol. apart from that good luck its about learning from mistakes noone gets it right everytime.xxxxxx

# 38  1/19/12 11:05 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 24
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

Thats never happened lol. Whats frustrating is that I've found out that some girls fancied me in the past but I had no idea of it at all, nor was I jumped by them unfortunately. I know all girls are different but are there any signs that I should look for when looking for interest? Also what kinda flirting things could I do to help my chances?

# 39  1/20/12 4:57 AM

bigguy01x This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United Kingdom
Northampton
Such a tease

reds_daughter wrote:

I just googled "How to tell if a woman likes me."  There are tons of hits.  I skimmed a couple of articles and they look pretty accurate.  Give it a try.

I've just read some of the advice and have realised I am even more of an idiot than I though I was.   Uniguy89 please read through the advice and watch some of the related videos as well and learn. Please learn.   From what I have read your attitude and opinion towards yourself is very similar to mine most of the time an I can tell you this, it is a hard road to go down and ultimately ends is destruction (how I have not imploded I do not know).   The sooner you can turn things around the easier things will become.   Don't make the same mistakes i have been making for the last Decade and a half (thereabouts anyway).

I wish you well and hope you find what you are looking for on here. Welcome to the Madhouse.

# 40  1/20/12 6:07 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

reds_daughter wrote:

uniguy89 wrote:

Thats never happened lol. Whats frustrating is that I've found out that some girls fancied me in the past but I had no idea of it at all, nor was I jumped by them unfortunately. I know all girls are different but are there any signs that I should look for when looking for interest? Also what kinda flirting things could I do to help my chances?

I just googled "How to tell if a woman likes me."  There are tons of hits.  I skimmed a couple of articles and they look pretty accurate.  Give it a try.

You beat me to it sweetie, good advice. Also if you out with a girl, when you kiss her I think you will get a good indication if she wants you to move on, if its a peck, its not time, if she really gets into it I think it's time to make subtle moves.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.