# 21  4/23/13 8:14 PM

zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

QM you nutter

I usually **** hostel it when in london as its cheaper and I most times just have an overnight stay but always head for the same kind of area as Hotwife, Kensington or bayswater. I try and stay central and ensure that there is a tube stop very close to where I stop so that I dont have to walk about too much in the dark alone. 

One tip dont go for the cheapest hotels cos I once ended up in a room up in north london near arsenals new stadium had to walk down the roughest road to get to it. Once in the room it was a single bed and the room was that small the tv half hung overthe bed. Thank god I had a travelodge booked the next day. Falling out of bed repeatedly is not fun!!

Do try the chains, travelodge is usually cheap and cheerful but the rooms are always in good condition (sometimes a bit cold) Premier Inn are always good.

If you are looking for a good base around kings cross can be an idea but **** map it and look on trip advisor there are some rough bits around that area - I say rough more dark and dingy and run down and not the kind of place u want to walk alone in the dark

Thanks Ms L....I'm trying to balance good price and comfort
Will definitely check out the travel lodges....and will make sure that no matter where I end up...it's within quick walking distance of the tube!!

# 22  4/24/13 1:07 AM

bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

oh come and stay with busty for a few days too...you will be safe with me and we can go out dancing and I can show you the sights

# 23  4/24/13 1:56 PM

RedTexta This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 38
Australia
Adelaide
Sweet talker

The BN accommodation network sounds like excellent fun.

# 24  4/24/13 2:05 PM

RedTexta This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 38
Australia
Adelaide
Sweet talker

TalentedAngel wrote:

Now if you came to beautiful Adelaide you wouldn't have any of those worries. You would stop at our place which is country, 1 hour out of Adelaide. You could go horse riding and even ride HM's ride on mower you can sit on the porch with a glss of wine and watch our **** of kangaroos and other pets then at night we could go out and party

An hour out of town is only pseudo country. Still too many people.

# 25  4/24/13 2:35 PM

j46 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
London
Sweet talker

if i had not sold my flat here last year you could have used that! Oh well.

# 26  6/30/13 10:14 PM

Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

While waiting for the British Consulate to decide wheter to grant me a visa...I've been steadily going ahead with plans and short of booking my flights...am about ready to finalise stuff.

I'm looking at 3 possible apartments for the week in London
The areas are Camden, Southwark and Kensington/ Chelsea (they say Chelsea Cloisters?)

Are any of these areas any good? Or should I drop them like a hot potato??

# 27  6/30/13 10:16 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
rosewine This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 53
United Kingdom
Inverness
Casanova

zaenia wrote:

I'm in the process of finalising the last bits of details for my trip to the UK and need some advice. I've been looking at hotels etc in London and am totally confused....there are just too damn many of them and I have no idea what part of London would be the equivalent of the USA Bronx ....so please could you give me an idea of which parts I should be avoiding??
Any offers of accomodation would be taken under advisement

Im just doing the same thing, a wee trip to the big smoke then on to Paris then the South of France.  Have a look at Imperial University summer accomadation. Cheap and cheerful.

# 28  6/30/13 10:19 PM

Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

rosewine wrote:

zaenia wrote:

I'm in the process of finalising the last bits of details for my trip to the UK and need some advice. I've been looking at hotels etc in London and am totally confused....there are just too damn many of them and I have no idea what part of London would be the equivalent of the USA Bronx ....so please could you give me an idea of which parts I should be avoiding??
Any offers of accomodation would be taken under advisement

Im just doing the same thing, a wee trip to the big smoke then on to Paris then the South of France.  Have a look at Imperial University summer accomadation. Cheap and cheerful.

Thanks rosie...will definitely have a look at it now!

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.