Sod spammers, post your best anti-spam filter

# 1  2/20/13 1:38 AM

alm3009 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
United Kingdom
Enfield
Naughty newbie

We have all been there, roll in at 5am after a phenomenal night out to find you are not getting any action. Ah lets go onto be.n for a bit of a laugh, once in a while find some 50 yo **** old lass to talk some cheese to. Send a spamcast and get offers of "would you like me to take your details and try and blackmail/coerce/screw you over?

How to tell the real's from the spam? Test the buggers. My personal favourite is to c + p Liam Neeson's famous quote from taken 2.

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my **** go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you"

This serves two purposes, firstly, have you ever had **** with someone who couldnt have a laugh?

Secondly, real **** reply with "my **** is on http:wewillrippyouoff.com" and real ****, lovely women reply with "WTF".

Simple and stunning, quick and easy fix for a quick **** chat when ur strapping a hardon and want a quick filtchat.

Please refer to the link below which has several open threads on the subject of fakes/****.  It's helpful if all user comments can be kept together so please feel free to add any further concerns on one or all of the threads within the link.  As per the forum rules I am now closing this thread.  moderator

http://www.benaughty.com/forum/Read-first/topic/37359

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.