Separated!

# 1  3/21/14 3:59 PM

nimmers This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 72
United Kingdom
Poole
Naughty newbie

After what I thought were 44 lovely married years, when I was so much looking forward to retirement together, my wife left me for 'independence' and 'me time' totally out of the blue. We still see one another once or twice a week, as she is living with a lady member of our church in an upstairs self contained flat (!) However, I have been alone in the '**** home' now for three years.... and apart from all the sadness & devastation it has caused, I now crave some kind of close **** contact again (who wouldn't?). I'd love to know whether anyone else has encountered such a **** experience in their life.... and am open to suggestions as to what to do! Life must go on, even at the age of 71..... and I crave love, affection, tlc & companionship more than anything else in the world. Would love to have replies & advice.

# 2  3/21/14 7:45 PM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

nimmers wrote:

After what I thought were 44 lovely married years, when I was so much looking forward to retirement together, my wife left me for 'independence' and 'me time' totally out of the blue. We still see one another once or twice a week, as she is living with a lady member of our church in an upstairs self contained flat (!) However, I have been alone in the '**** home' now for three years.... and apart from all the sadness & devastation it has caused, I now crave some kind of close **** contact again (who wouldn't?). I'd love to know whether anyone else has encountered such a **** experience in their life.... and am open to suggestions as to what to do! Life must go on, even at the age of 71..... and I crave love, affection, tlc & companionship more than anything else in the world. Would love to have replies & advice.

nowt **** about your situation fella   we are mostly all damaged goods on here ....pick yerself up...dust yerself down...and get on with living....yer a long time **** fella...

simples....

# 3  3/21/14 9:47 PM

kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Wicked charmer

Welcome...we **** our wounds here...and then we **** others...Kellee

# 4  3/22/14 3:36 AM

steve This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Newmarket
Naughty newbie

Sorry to read about your situation sir, Your new life can start today. Go claim your independence, Walk tall and keep smiling.
How about getting in touch with another church group elsewhere, they may have single women to entertain without your **** causing any problems shall we say!
I left the marital home after being told "I DONT WANT YOU ANY MORE" and everything was fine until I met another lady. Things took a nasty turn once she found out that I was seeing someone else.
But that's just my wife that was, not saying they are all the same I just seem to have attracted and married a scary one!

GOOD LUCK

# 5  3/22/14 5:32 AM

JackDenials This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
Australia
Yanchep
Wicked charmer

I've **** to offer but I will tell you I feel for you and you have my best wishes for future happiness.
Oh and what the others said...

# 6  3/23/14 10:50 AM

JackDenials This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
Australia
Yanchep
Wicked charmer

metallica wrote:

we are mostly all damaged goods on here ....pick yerself up...dust yerself down...and get on with living....yer a long time **** fella...

simples....

Those words are haunting me...I think they will for some time to come

# 7  3/23/14 10:56 AM

chaosmaker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

By joining up at least you've taken the first step

Good luck with meeting a new person on here, be patient and keep posting to the forum... it's where I met my new friend

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.