Second name is not mine

# 1  12/24/13 9:47 AM

funnyUnicorn This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 30
United Kingdom
Manchester
Naughty newbie

I'm divorced for almost 2 years, but I still have my **** husband's second name. He’s dating with others already and I'm fine with that. I'm wondering should I change it to mine or keep it as an admire that I should be more attentive next time.

# 2  12/24/13 10:35 AM

ambrosia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

I changed my name back to my maiden name on my divorce. He wanted to mess around so why would I keep his name?

# 3  12/25/13 5:46 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
rosewine This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 53
United Kingdom
Inverness
Casanova

I come from a very small community so I was always called by my maiden name by **** and friends so no one really noticed any difference when I officially changed it back.

# 4  1/1/14 4:40 AM

wwway01 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 62
Australia
Peregian Beach
Such a tease

Sorry ladies , but I cannot understand why one would keep their "married" name after the crummy louse left me ...lol

If you get a divorce, means you do not love him any more (or he does not love you) so why keep a bad memory that smacks you in the chops every time you get a letter or get introduced to others?

But hey I am a male, what do I know

# 5  1/1/14 1:47 PM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

I've kept my married name.  It wasn't all bad, we had some good times, we had some fabulous chidren, all of whom have his name, so why would i want to sweep it all under the carpet and pretend it never existed?

I know not everyone would feel the same, but this is how i look at it.

# 6  1/2/14 12:59 AM

wwway01 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 62
Australia
Peregian Beach
Such a tease

DD_67 wrote:

I've kept my married name.  It wasn't all bad, we had some good times, we had some fabulous chidren, all of whom have his name, so why would i want to sweep it all under the carpet and pretend it never existed?

I know not everyone would feel the same, but this is how i look at it.

See?  What do I know ..lol

# 7  1/20/14 10:50 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

I still used my married name after my divorce but not for very long and thinking about it, I have never changed it on my email address

# 8  1/21/14 8:48 PM

sparttz This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Kimpton
Naughty newbie

In my candid opinion with respect to the woman who is answering the second name of her ****,for me it's fine no hard feelings,live and let live a goose who lays a golden egg should be fought for and be protected...

# 9  2/14/14 12:50 PM

texmax13 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
Australia
Sydney
Naughty newbie

funnyUnicorn wrote:

I'm divorced for almost 2 years, but I still have my **** husband's second name. He’s dating with others already and I'm fine with that. I'm wondering should I change it to mine or keep it as an admire that I should be more attentive next time.

Maybe you should record your new lover screaming it out as he begs for more???

# 10  2/14/14 12:56 PM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

texmax13 wrote:

funnyUnicorn wrote:

Maybe you should record your new lover screaming it out as he begs for more???

ahhh...a NUMAN indeed....

# 11  2/14/14 3:19 PM

A-Woman This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

I am asking myself a similar question. My tendency is to go to my maiden name however there are some points that my divorce attorney mentioned
- My **** has her ****'s last name , do I want her to have a different one than me?
- Professionally,  I am very well known by my married name so if I change it, would that impact me?
- Married 24 years so it's very long time...some people only know me by married name.

Even  with the above arguments I am going back to my maiden name as it  is who I am and want myself  back again

# 12  2/14/14 5:15 PM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

A-Woman wrote:

I am asking myself a similar question. My tendency is to go to my maiden name however there are some points that my divorce attorney mentioned
- My **** has her ****'s last name , do I want her to have a different one than me?
- Professionally,  I am very well known by my married name so if I change it, would that impact me?
- Married 24 years so it's very long time...some people only know me by married name.

Even  with the above arguments I am going back to my maiden name as it  is who I am and want myself  back again

exactly.....new start new name....let the world deal with it...

# 13  2/14/14 11:21 PM

Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

It's far to much hassle for me, changing everything back over to my maiden name when after all it is only a name. It doesn't make me a different person no matter what I'm called

I probably should point out that after 6 years of being apart we've still not bothered with a divorce! So the hassle of changing names kinda falls in line

# 14  2/14/14 11:40 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Miss_lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Wicked charmer

A-Woman wrote:

why not keep the married name just for work/professional reasons then outta work use your maiden name

In my line of work its very common to do that or when u get married the first time to still use your maiden name.

that being said my biological **** kept my biologicals fathers surname when she divorced him and when her lover dumped her gave her new **** her **** husbands surname,  I think thats wrong as she gave that **** someone elses **** name and history

# 15  2/15/14 7:11 AM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

Kadu12 wrote:

It's far to much hassle for me, changing everything back over to my maiden name when after all it is only a name. It doesn't make me a different person no matter what I'm called

I probably should point out that after 6 years of being apart we've still not bothered with a divorce! So the hassle of changing names kinda falls in line

divorces cost money....loadsamoney....mine cost 1200 quid back in 1992/3...

and not getting divorced could be even more costly in the future.....as sum peoples that i know are experiencing..

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.