RECOGNIZING MEMBERS ON OTHER SITES

# 1  2/16/12 11:10 AM

bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

Does that ever happen to you even if they have a different user name....I am just curious to how many sites you belong to and how it works...I belonged to a C4 forum before this one all quite boring really,  and the reason I joined here was because I was not looking for a relationship, not looking for multiple partners, just someone to meet every so often for **** fun and games and so far so good,just as well coz I only belong to this site, no time for another one lol

why did you join a site or sites originally and do you bump into familiar members from other sites on the way

# 2  2/16/12 11:49 AM

aries51 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

Not as such  although   obviously  the Cupid sites are linked   ............ 

I do sometimes   see people  that are friends of friends on   the main social networking site   , they come up as    " add as a friend "   or whatever it is    ,but   I just block those profiles out   

# 3  2/16/12 12:24 PM

Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

aries51 wrote:

Not as such  although   obviously  the Cupid sites are linked   ............ 

I do sometimes   see people  that are friends of friends on   the main social networking site   , they come up as    " add as a friend "   or whatever it is    ,but   I just block those profiles out   

oh **** I forgot that this site has about 10 million other sites lol

# 4  2/16/12 12:39 PM

HughJamptonz This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 49
United Kingdom
Maidstone
Such a tease

Used to see the same faces & pics on certain sites and came to the conclusion they were not genuine profiles or worse pics that had been cut and pasted from other sites without permission. This site is not like that although a lot of flirtcasts come from somewhere other than individual users so i ignore those. Some other sites have a photo & meet verification system which is a good idea which you can use as a filter to stop mail from non verified (i.****. not genuine) members.
Happy Hugh

# 5  2/16/12 7:42 PM

Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

HughJamptonz wrote:

Used to see the same faces & pics on certain sites and came to the conclusion they were not genuine profiles or worse pics that had been cut and pasted from other sites without permission. This site is not like that although a lot of flirtcasts come from somewhere other than individual users so i ignore those. Some other sites have a photo & meet verification system which is a good idea which you can use as a filter to stop mail from non verified (i.****. not genuine) members.
Happy Hugh

ooh tell me if you see me copy and pasted on any other ones

# 6  2/16/12 7:48 PM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

I was on another for a very short time before coming on here but only this one now. If you see me on others it would have to be because of cupid, however there was a girl using one of my pix a **** while back that micky saw and he said something to her and she disappeared very quickly and that was on here so I don't know how BN approved that.

# 7  2/16/12 7:51 PM

Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

TalentedAngel wrote:

I was on another for a very short time before coming on here but only this one now. If you see me on others it would have to be because of cupid, however there was a girl using one of my pix a **** while back that micky saw and he said something to her and she disappeared very quickly and that was on here so I don't know how BN approved that.

I know I am on a poster somewhere in Australia ..not sure where but not a lot I can do about it so will leave it where it is, where ever that is lol

# 8  2/16/12 7:53 PM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

bustymalone wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

I know I am on a poster somewhere in Australia ..not sure where but not a lot I can do about it so will leave it where it is, where ever that is lol

On the wall in Mike's office

# 9  2/16/12 8:05 PM

Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

This is the straightest site I use....I've never come across anyone else I know on the other sites...although anonymity is kinda important to most people on the other sites so who knows...as I very rarely reply to chats etc on any site so I'd never gleaned any further information

# 10  2/16/12 8:10 PM

Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

Kadu12 wrote:

This is the straightest site I use....I've never come across anyone else I know on the other sites...although anonymity is kinda important to most people on the other sites so who knows...as I very rarely reply to chats etc on any site so I'd never gleaned any further information

true..I imagine there are so many sites out there it is  quite easy to be discrete

# 11  2/16/12 8:11 PM

Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

bustymalone wrote:

Kadu12 wrote:

true..I imagine there are so many sites out there it is  quite easy to be discrete

Individual choice....the beauty of the world we live in

# 12  2/16/12 8:13 PM

Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

TalentedAngel wrote:

bustymalone wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

oh I know about that one...must renew it soon...since that one I have been bigger smaller bigger smaller and body shapes change..well MINE does lol no the poster is in some uni over there hahaha

# 13  2/16/12 8:24 PM

bgood2folk This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United Kingdom
Darlington
Sweet talker

bustymalone wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

bustymalone wrote:

oh I know about that one...must renew it soon...since that one I have been bigger smaller bigger smaller and body shapes change..well MINE does lol no the poster is in some uni over there hahaha

which uni ???? you can never have too much education and I may have to have a sneaky peek

# 14  2/16/12 8:49 PM

Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

bgood2folk wrote:

bustymalone wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

which uni ???? you can never have too much education and I may have to have a sneaky peek

ooh you give me goosebumps you really do

# 15  2/16/12 9:06 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

i am on two others but  tend to use forum on here  .....yes i do see people i know from  here........ one especially  who used to complain on here he couldnt **** .....well he has met quite a few there  and often mails me to let me know  who he is screwing  ..... im pleased for him ....... i joined cos i was a **** addict but im cured now!!! lol

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.