Quallity Assurance Team

# 1  1/27/14 1:57 PM

V6Matty This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
United Kingdom
Newark
Naughty newbie

How can I become part of the Quality Assurance team that checks profile again, I was one for a short time but due to a change in my job I lost it (couldn't spend enough time here to do any checks) I'm happy, with this site but cannot afford the subscription, being part of that team helped me so much and I hope my contribution helped the site become a better place.

I look forward to the response.

# 2  1/28/14 10:32 AM

site_mod This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United States
Houston
Such a tease

HI!

We would like to propose you to be a part of our quality assurance team, which we are setting up as a way to combat against people who are abusing our websites. This would not involve too much of your time or effort; simply report profiles of members when you suspect any untoward activity. We hope that this is something that you would agree to be involved in, as unless we are able to track down these ‘fake profiles’, we are unable to prevent it from happening.

Please remember that in order to become a QA member, you need to be successful in at least one of the following tasks and deal with them monthly. Only valid reports will be accepted by our team.
40 profiles - Free Gold membership for 1 month
120 profiles - Free Gold membership + Vip in search (for 1 month)
200 profiles - Communicate for Free package(during all period)

We will also be grateful for:

- Sending us your ideas regarding improvements to the site – if we agree to use them and/or the changes you have suggested are implemented, you’ll become a member of the Quality Assurance Team.

Best regards,

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.