Problems reporting a profile?

# 1  1/18/12 7:26 AM

holdmeclose2you4 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
Australia
Vaucluse
Naughty newbie

In the past, when I have reported a user, then clicked to report them again (a few times, choosing to change the reason when a **** gave more explicit evidence, or once or twice changing my mind)...the report window showing a list of reasons did not show up. Instead, a different window saying I've already reported them and asking if I wish to change the reason, shows up. I haven't tested how long this took, but it seemed like it might be immediate.

Today I have noticed several profiles where this has not occurred. I think the first time, I wanted to change a reason to be more definite...since then I've checked a few more, and it looks like none are showing the "already reported" window, which suggests to me that my reports are not actually being reported.

If an admin wants to check specific profiles - I think all bar about 2 of the profiles I have "disliked" and rated at 0.5 in the past 6 hrs or so, I also reported in one way or another. Should be a dozen or so, including 3 that are on the "meet me today" list for Australia.

Is this a **** display glitch in the "already reported" window...or are my reports getting lost?? On a related note - when does the count of reported profiles (under "Prizes for assistance") get updated? Is it on the report, or when support staff confirm the report later?

Regards,
Paul

# 2  1/18/12 8:15 AM

holdmeclose2you4 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
Australia
Vaucluse
Naughty newbie

Interesting. The last user I reported as "Advertising", did not seem to "stick".

The one before that whom I reported as "****", looks to have worked just fine. Not sure if that helps indicate where the problem may lie, or not.

Regards,
Paul

# 3  1/18/12 7:55 PM

bak2basics This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
Pleasley Vale
Such a tease

They change the Advertiser profiles every month M8 anyway .......

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.