Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

Patrick Swayze

# 1  9/15/09 1:39 AM

Posts: 3035
theinsider83 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 30
United Kingdom
Rugby
THE CONNOISSEUR

Sadly passed away tonight Thought he might have had a **** longer to live

RIP

# 2  9/15/09 1:46 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 2707
xDarkeyesx This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 35
United Kingdom
Brighton
Seduction guru

oh
that Is sad

# 3  9/15/09 5:36 AM

Posts: 7362
Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

It's very sad....

So sad I've had to say it twice. **** Dancing one of my fave films.

# 4  9/15/09 8:12 AM

Posts: 1433
mit123 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Luton
Wicked charmer

The most recent fiml I saw of hime was Keeping Mum. 
He was truly sleezy in that movie.

# 5  9/15/09 9:21 AM

Posts: 1387
docjones666 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 36
United Kingdom
Kennet
Wicked charmer

favourite character of mine was Bodhi in point break,"Life sure has a sick sense of humor, doesn't it?"
r.i.p

# 6  9/15/09 10:41 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 2260
honeyman1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
United Kingdom
Wellheads Industrial Estate
Seduction guru

docjones666 wrote:

favourite character of mine was Bodhi in point break,"Life sure has a sick sense of humor, doesn't it?"
r.i.p

Add me to that Doc plus my earlier posting that MP closed..
Is anyone left on Hollywood ...last one please turn off the lights

# 7  9/15/09 10:49 AM

Posts: 6013
Nitebird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Gloucester
Needs a spanking

Oh no!! He was starting to look great again! All i've heard about is Keith Floyd. He's gone too

One who made good food to eat and the other you well, just wanted to eat!! Hehe

*Sadness*

# 8  9/15/09 10:51 AM

Posts: 1387
docjones666 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 36
United Kingdom
Kennet
Wicked charmer

Nitebird wrote:

Oh no!! He was starting to look great again! All i've heard about is Keith Floyd. He's gone too

One who made good food to eat and the other you well, just wanted to eat!! Hehe

*Sadness*

never knew hed passed on too? blimey...

# 9  9/15/09 10:51 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 4503
melting_pot This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Italy
Milan
Been Naughtiest

sorry to hear it..he was a good actor and dancer and a level headed guy, apparently.
one of the few not to fall in the "divore game".
a man to respect

I liked some of his movies (incidentally last week they were showing "ghost" on telly...:S) but he gave good performances also in those I didn't care much about.

he'll be missed, I'm sure.

A.

P.S. given the reaction closing topics gets, I hope everybody understands that no disrespect was meant by me closing the other one (I think honeyman understands this, but thought I'd say it anyway, just in case)

# 10  9/15/09 3:58 PM

Posts: 4695
diamondsmiles This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Leicester
Been Naughtiest

Very said, my favourite was **** dancing

# 11  9/15/09 7:52 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 2260
honeyman1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
United Kingdom
Wellheads Industrial Estate
Seduction guru

melting_pot wrote:

sorry to hear it..he was a good actor and dancer and a level headed guy, apparently.
one of the few not to fall in the "divore game".
a man to respect

I liked some of his movies (incidentally last week they were showing "ghost" on telly...:S) but he gave good performances also in those I didn't care much about.

he'll be missed, I'm sure.

A.

P.S. given the reaction closing topics gets, I hope everybody understands that no disrespect was meant by me closing the other one (I think honeyman understands this, but thought I'd say it anyway, just in case)

No problem fella

# 12  9/15/09 7:54 PM

Posts: 2188
ElizaD This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 31
United Kingdom
Wellingborough
Seduction guru

I heard this on the news today and was actually shocked...i thought he had much more time left, bless him.  RIP Patrick and best wishes to all his ****.

# 13  9/16/09 3:27 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 935
TheweeBeast This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Ireland
Dublin
Sweet talker

very happy for him as cancer is the worst.
thoughts with **** remember best way is to celebrate life not mourn ****

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.