Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

Our engagement

# 61  9/22/13 8:15 AM

Posts: 2307
hornymikeo69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 83
Australia
Adelaide
Seduction guru

billygoat365 wrote:

Mr Billy Goat and Miss Scots Bird would like to announce their engagement.
We would like to thank Be Naughty for helping us to find each other.
I love you very much Scotty and I'm so happy we'll be spending our lives together.

Congratulations to the two of you, I have been told you only intend to have two sets of twins so good luck with that at least the practice will be worth it. lol

# 62  9/22/13 5:35 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 1329
Miss_lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Wicked charmer

Miss L was right all along then

but congratulations sooooo happy for you both

so glad i decided to look on the forum today not looked since Bn lovely1 was deleted but im nosey and wanted to see how last night went


bye bye again



miss flirt lovely1

# 63  9/22/13 5:37 PM

Posts: 6013
Nitebird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Gloucester
Needs a spanking

Aww, SO glad I came back for a nose. Congratulations you two!

May it be long and happy

Janey ****

# 64  9/22/13 5:39 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 1329
Miss_lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Wicked charmer

Nitebird wrote:

Aww, SO glad I came back for a nose. Congratulations you two!

May it be long and happy

Janey ****

ha nitebird Jinx  weird us both doing that at the same time

# 65  9/22/13 5:45 PM

Posts: 6013
Nitebird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Gloucester
Needs a spanking

Miss_lovely1 wrote:

Nitebird wrote:

Aww, SO glad I came back for a nose. Congratulations you two!

May it be long and happy

Janey ****

ha nitebird Jinx  weird us both doing that at the same time

Not missed much!! But it's always lovely to hear of this site bringing happiness. In whatever form that may take

# 66  9/22/13 5:56 PM

Posts: 41677
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

Nitebird wrote:

Miss_lovely1 wrote:

Nitebird wrote:

Aww, SO glad I came back for a nose. Congratulations you two!

May it be long and happy

Janey ****

ha nitebird Jinx  weird us both doing that at the same time

Not missed much!! But it's always lovely to hear of this site bringing happiness. In whatever form that may take

H.O.T.****.L.....C.A.L.I.F.O.R.N.I.A........

# 67  9/22/13 6:08 PM

Posts: 3640
SwissChris This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 61
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
THE CONNOISSEUR

Hiya Miss L. It's lovely to see you back (even if only temporary), and for such nice news. I've missed you, but as Metty says. (and I've done it a few times) You can check out, but you can never leave.
Maybe Scotty will turn out to be just as bad as TA (or should that be good) about the love of her life.

# 68  9/22/13 8:02 PM

Posts: 32591
DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
****
Love expert

Miss_lovely1 wrote:

Nitebird wrote:

Aww, SO glad I came back for a nose. Congratulations you two!

May it be long and happy

Janey ****

ha nitebird Jinx  weird us both doing that at the same time

Awww it's great to see you two back, even for a **** while.  You should both pop in more often

# 69  9/22/13 8:03 PM

Posts: 32591
DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
****
Love expert

SwissChris wrote:

Hiya Miss L. It's lovely to see you back (even if only temporary), and for such nice news. I've missed you, but as Metty says. (and I've done it a few times) You can check out, but you can never leave.
Maybe Scotty will turn out to be just as bad as TA (or should that be good) about the love of her life.

If Scotty starts going on like TA, i'll shoot her myself

Scots, you have been warned

# 70  9/22/13 8:25 PM

Posts: 41677
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

DD_67 wrote:

SwissChris wrote:

Hiya Miss L. It's lovely to see you back (even if only temporary), and for such nice news. I've missed you, but as Metty says. (and I've done it a few times) You can check out, but you can never leave.
Maybe Scotty will turn out to be just as bad as TA (or should that be good) about the love of her life.

If Scotty starts going on like TA, i'll shoot her myself

Scots, you have been warned

yeah....double warned....

# 71  9/22/13 9:46 PM

Posts: 13701
ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

metallica16 wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

SwissChris wrote:

Hiya Miss L. It's lovely to see you back (even if only temporary), and for such nice news. I've missed you, but as Metty says. (and I've done it a few times) You can check out, but you can never leave.
Maybe Scotty will turn out to be just as bad as TA (or should that be good) about the love of her life.

If Scotty starts going on like TA, i'll shoot her myself

Scots, you have been warned

yeah....double warned....

Given that nothing was mentioned about it for months I hardly think that's likely

# 72  9/22/13 9:49 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 9135
pitbull12329 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

Feeling rather smug in the knowledge I knew where the Willy of Billy had been before most others

Shall take my smugness with me  ..Of to bed now

# 73  9/22/13 11:12 PM

Posts: 59683
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

Miss_lovely1 wrote:

Nitebird wrote:

Aww, SO glad I came back for a nose. Congratulations you two!

May it be long and happy

Janey ****

ha nitebird Jinx  weird us both doing that at the same time

Hey you two Hope your back

# 74  9/22/13 11:49 PM

Posts: 32591
DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
****
Love expert

ScotsBird wrote:

metallica16 wrote:

DD_67 wrote:


If Scotty starts going on like TA, i'll shoot her myself

Scots, you have been warned

yeah....double warned....

Given that nothing was mentioned about it for months I hardly think that's likely

Aww chicky, turn that frown upside down xx  I could never shoot you

# 75  9/23/13 5:52 AM

Posts: 41677
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

DD_67 wrote:

ScotsBird wrote:

metallica16 wrote:


yeah....double warned....

Given that nothing was mentioned about it for months I hardly think that's likely

Aww chicky, turn that frown upside down xx  I could never shoot you

ooops...

anyhoos

scottys far more classy...

# 76  9/24/13 2:21 PM

Posts: 3220
sugs67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 40
United Kingdom
Millport
THE CONNOISSEUR

Wow, I never knew that you were both seeing each other ...Congratulations to you both, made my day....

Ain't love grand

# 77  10/3/13 9:18 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 16682
rosewine This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 53
United Kingdom
Inverness
Casanova

Congratulations to you both.

Fantastic news.

Rosie

# 78  10/3/13 10:05 AM

Posts: 7468
MsAngel_wings This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 31
United Kingdom
Uxbridge
Needs a spanking

Wow!!!! Congratulations to the both of you!!!! I only came back to see what I had missed and boy.... Was that great news worth reading! Many happy wishes and years together.

# 79  10/6/13 9:14 PM

Posts: 13701
ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

Well we have a wedding date.  It's April 11th next year

# 80  10/6/13 9:18 PM

Posts: 41677
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

ScotsBird wrote:

Well we have a wedding date.  It's April 11th next year

congratsamundo..............i better get sum brews on the go....

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.