Noobie here - didn't know whether to post this here or not.

# 1  9/12/13 7:58 AM

neil_ This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 56
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Naughty newbie

Hi folks. I am brand new to this. After 18 years of living together and 6 years of marriage I have recently found out that my wife has been using **** chat sites on the net for about the last 2 years. She has always advertised herself as single throughout that time. The chat has now taken a step further and she is organising regular trips to Scotland to meet her chosen contact. We are now separated and I am in the process of sorting out the split. She has basically played on my good nature for the last 2 years so that she could go behind my back. Pretty cut up at first but getting there now I suppose....

# 2  9/12/13 8:45 AM

karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

neil_ wrote:

Hi folks. I am brand new to this. After 18 years of living together and 6 years of marriage I have recently found out that my wife has been using **** chat sites on the net for about the last 2 years. She has always advertised herself as single throughout that time. The chat has now taken a step further and she is organising regular trips to Scotland to meet her chosen contact. We are now separated and I am in the process of sorting out the split. She has basically played on my good nature for the last 2 years so that she could go behind my back. Pretty cut up at first but getting there now I suppose....

You can pretty much post whatever you want to talk about.
Sorry to hear this.

I think the rot started with Friends Reunited. I introduced a girl who was happily married to a friend of mine to that website one Christmas. By Easter she'd left him for an old friend who just happened to have done rather well for himself financially. My friend was struggling a bit at the time.

# 3  9/12/13 8:49 AM

neil_ This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 56
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Naughty newbie

Yeh... my mrs started with a site called youniverse - I reckon thats gone now. but that gave her the spark for it I suppose. then she was getting her rocks off by secretly chatting to other blokes as an when she wanted. These days if you have a phone, you have 24 hour access to the internet so she was on it all the time.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.