# 1  9/27/13 2:35 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
LaughingTease This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
Ireland
Wexford
Naughty newbie

Ok so need advice from you ladies with something im **** bemused by. Started online dating 1 year ago, have had approx. 10 dates since. All fine and well. Thing is any girl im into has come back with the old classic 'no spark'. Honestly I never heard of this until I started online dating and after hearing it 5 times within a year it has left me **** jaded and sceptical of online dating. What I want to know is it a one size fits all response from women who are afraid to be 100% honest. Id much prefer to hear no thanks you bored the **** of me or your are not like your photo! I mean whats wrong with being honest? Opinions please!

# 2  9/27/13 3:04 AM

SwissChris This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 61
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
THE CONNOISSEUR

Although being a male, and I was the last time I looked, the answer is simply, does she want you to tear the panties off her? I have been on a date where we've had a fantastic evening, laughter and jokes for 4 hours, but that spark hasn't been there to either, continue the relationship, or go on to the next stage. Because we were both aware of it, it was no problem and we have chatted for a couple of years afterwards.
  On other dates it has worked out to the mutual satisfaction of us both (and in a couple of cases more than once).
  While from the male point of view it is get both your kits off, put pin A in hole B, for the female, it is very slightly different. And for her, no matter how much she wants it, if there isn't a spark, hole B ain't going to be open enough for pin A to go in. Although maybe put slightly crudely, for the ladies, is that how it works?

# 3  9/27/13 3:20 AM

Ask him for a photo
LaughingTease This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
Ireland
Wexford
Naughty newbie

Your complicating matters now!

# 4  9/27/13 3:32 AM

SwissChris This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 61
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
THE CONNOISSEUR

OK will simplify. For the ladies, if the spark is there, she will help you to lower her panties and aim pin A in the direction of slot B. No spark and the panties stay up. And there is likely to be a few gentlemen in uniform rolling out of a Battenberg cake coloured car asking you, what the **** you think you're doing. Is SIMPLES. Any ladies care to disagree with that?

# 5  9/27/13 3:18 PM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

LaughingTease wrote:

Ok so need advice from you ladies with something im **** bemused by. Started online dating 1 year ago, have had approx. 10 dates since. All fine and well. Thing is any girl im into has come back with the old classic 'no spark'. Honestly I never heard of this until I started online dating and after hearing it 5 times within a year it has left me **** jaded and sceptical of online dating. What I want to know is it a one size fits all response from women who are afraid to be 100% honest. Id much prefer to hear no thanks you bored the **** of me or your are not like your photo! I mean whats wrong with being honest? Opinions please!

No spark is a way of saying she doesn't fancy you.  It doesn't mean she doesn't like you, but you will not be getting in her knickers.  Is that clearer than what Chris said? 

ps Ten dates off here in a year is not bad going.  Most people would say you're being very successful.

# 6  9/27/13 6:06 PM

Ask him for a photo
pitbull12329 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

Heard this before .  .A lady telling a guy "there is no spark" . . . **** . . .The way I see it . .If she says there isn't a spark . . Then make one . . .

Charm the ****. .It isn't that hard to charm them . . .  .Then theres a spark . .Then she spreads em

# 7  9/27/13 6:26 PM

ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

LaughingTease wrote:

It nmeans she doesn't fancy you, that there is no lustful attraction or chemistry between you. Women generally need this attraction for it to become physical between you (there are some who will **** anything and anyone but don't hold your breath waiting to find one. The lack of spark is not just confined to online dating it happens out there in the real world too.

# 8  9/27/13 6:31 PM

BristolB This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 19
United Kingdom
Bristol
Naughty newbie

There's no point going on a date all dressed up if you can't make a women laugh. Unfortunately for some people, they can't grasp even the simplest concept of humor, even when they try to practice it. You can't practice a sense of humor. If you feel the date isn't going well then pick anything off the top of your head but nothing too random or silly. Ask her a question, expand on her answer but don't ask too many questions. Relate to her answer from what your person experience with her answer has been or talk to her like you asked yourself the question after she tells you if you can't find anything to relate to it. How you distinguish yourself is also an important part. Most women HATE cocky men, bragging about this and that or putting in a smart-**** comment in a pathetic attempt to impress or flirt. Be down to earth and don't be a try-hard. Be relaxed and confident, but not cocky confident. Furthermore, be polite. Not very polite like saying sorry twice or thank you very much. Smile, don't be a miserable soing so. Let the women know you are happy and curious in her presence. If you are a totally out of ideas then try using the area you are in. If you took her to a pub then try putting on a song you can talk about or invite her to the quiz machine so you can discuss different answer and questions on the quiz machine or even a pool table if there is one there but remember, don't be cocky. Ask if she wants to be walked or accompanied home and then wait for a kiss or hug or neither. Don't force it upon her but if you really do want a kiss and she is unsure, just look into her eyes like you are asking for it and try to look a tad bit **** when doing it so she gets the point. If you don't get a kiss or even a hug then don't let it thrash your confidence. If you've followed all of the above you should seems like a nice, well-mannered gentlemen with a decent personality, depending on what topic's you chose to discuss. I could go on but I need to go to the shop. Hope this helps you on what you may have missed when you went on those dates.

# 9  9/27/13 11:47 PM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

A spark is when you meet someone and he lights a fire within and you know you just have to have him and it's even better if he keeps the fire burning.

# 10  9/28/13 4:03 AM

Ask him for a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

TalentedAngel wrote:

A spark is when you meet someone and he lights a fire within and you know you just have to have him and it's even better if he keeps the fire burning.

a tazer works just as well

# 11  9/28/13 6:42 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

rodsrule wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

a tazer works just as well

Quiet you this is serious 

# 12  9/28/13 10:40 PM

justm4956 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
Ireland
Cork City
Right goer

DD_67 wrote:

LaughingTease wrote:

No spark is a way of saying she doesn't fancy you.  It doesn't mean she doesn't like you, but you will not be getting in her knickers.  Is that clearer than what Chris said? 

ps Ten dates off here in a year is not bad going.  Most people would say you're being very successful.

Have to agree with you both....... really not that complicated at all....

Oh yeah, and it's not exclusive to online dating... "the old classic" is exactly that, a classic....

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.