Moto GP - Jorge Lorenzo & broken collar bones

# 1  7/2/13 9:11 PM

steviej1975 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United Kingdom
Solihull
Naughty newbie

Now I know that now many of you are going to watch Moto GP & I accept that but this for me sums up the definition of grit & determination.

Jorge Lorenzo crashed in practice in Holland on Thursday at over 120mph, breaking his collar bone in the process. Later that day he way flown to Barcelona, underwent surgery to fit a titanium plate & screws to fix it. By Saturday he was back in Holland & passed fit to race. He completed the whole race finishing fifth & at the end was totally & utterly shattered.

Now I don't like him much as a racer but for me, my respect for him has gone through the roof. Now you see these tosspot footballers rolling around on the floor like they have been shot when they haven't been touched.

Ladies, real men ride bikes & play rugby!!

# 2  7/3/13 1:01 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
pitbull12329 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

steviej1975 wrote:

Now I know that now many of you are going to watch Moto GP & I accept that but this for me sums up the definition of grit & determination.

Jorge Lorenzo crashed in practice in Holland on Thursday at over 120mph, breaking his collar bone in the process. Later that day he way flown to Barcelona, underwent surgery to fit a titanium plate & screws to fix it. By Saturday he was back in Holland & passed fit to race. He completed the whole race finishing fifth & at the end was totally & utterly shattered.

Now I don't like him much as a racer but for me, my respect for him has gone through the roof. Now you see these tosspot footballers rolling around on the floor like they have been shot when they haven't been touched.

Sorry if the definition of a real man is thick as **** then im happy being a pup

That in my book makes him an idiot . .Not brave not a real man just a stubborn fool

# 3  7/3/13 5:50 AM

metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

pitbull12329 wrote:

steviej1975 wrote:

Sorry if the definition of a real man is thick as **** then im happy being a pup

That in my book makes him an idiot . .Not brave not a real man just a stubborn fool

easy tiger .....dont want you chipping a finger nail...looking for yer lost phone....or...waiting in for a new one to be delivered...

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.