# 21  2/14/12 6:02 PM

silk74 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
United Kingdom
Stalybridge
Naughty newbie

RitchieRich44 wrote:

silk74 wrote:

i only joined the site today,,, had 4 messages from women (or fake ones) that asked to chat on **** ??? contacted them all and i just got a link to other dating sites

what a waste of money!!!

You've given it a whole day and you haven't been layed yet?

im totally the opposite to that whole male macho bullsh*t image,, i actually want to understand and connect with someone first before jumping into bed...

so please dont judge me by your standards..

peace out!!!

# 22  2/18/12 1:26 AM

richud This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 27
United Kingdom
Rhoose
Naughty newbie

iv been on here for 4 days and iv had 2 profile views! one of which i got because i went into the chat room and asked someone to view it to make sure it was working!  terrible. 90% of the profiles are fake,  my account is sending automated  emails to every person i view.

and the search is rubbish, when i set it to sort by distance the top profile is **** miles away!

really not worth it at all.

# 23  2/18/12 1:32 AM

Man, 27
United Kingdom
Rhoose
Naughty newbie

update! just got viewed by a gay dude, **** marvellous!

# 24  2/18/12 2:04 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

richud wrote:

iv been on here for 4 days and iv had 2 profile views! one of which i got because i went into the chat room and asked someone to view it to make sure it was working!  terrible. 90% of the profiles are fake,  my account is sending automated  emails to every person i view.

and the search is rubbish, when i set it to sort by distance the top profile is **** miles away!

lol I hope you don't think BN would do that Welcome to the forum, all the girls are real here, only the guys a fake

# 25  2/18/12 2:07 AM

Man, 27
United Kingdom
Rhoose
Naughty newbie

TalentedAngel wrote:

richud wrote:

lol I hope you don't think BN would do that Welcome to the forum, all the girls are real here, only the guys a fake

its alrite for you, you havnt spend money on this **** gahhhhh

# 26  2/18/12 2:15 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

richud wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

richud wrote:

its alrite for you, you havnt spend money on this **** gahhhhh

How would you know if I spent money or not If you have spent money then make the best out of it and stop whinging, there are heaps of girls on here you just have to weed them out but whinge and they will ignore you. Now join in here and be noticed

Edit: But I'm not real so you wont take any notice

# 27  2/18/12 4:24 AM

mickey2012a This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
Australia
Kingsville
Sweet talker

TalentedAngel wrote:

Edit: But I'm not real so you wont take any notice

Who let out the Forum ****?

# 28  2/18/12 8:46 AM

silk74 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
United Kingdom
Stalybridge
Naughty newbie

richud wrote:

totally agree!!!

already had 4 women ask me to contact them via ****, then tell me if i want to chat i have to join another website as long as ive got a credit card ??? WTF

£27 for this rubbish ??? i wouldnt **** 27p and i wont recommend this site to anyone!!!

im not impatient or expect every woman to contact me etc etc,, but what i dont expect is for for a so called reputable dating site that has adverts on national television to allow this sort of thing ???

# 29  2/18/12 11:29 AM

temptingdevil2487 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 41
United Kingdom
Wicked charmer

richud wrote:

you can change your settings on your account so the automated mails don't go out

# 30  2/23/12 10:40 AM

pappa1081 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
United Kingdom
Leeds
Naughty newbie

Wassup chaps, great fun on here, brilliant folk, having a great time.

# 31  2/24/12 4:16 PM

karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

I am closing this thread now, however this discussion can continue on the long running thread dedicated to this topic:

is this site for real.

Here is a precis.

BN does not individually vet every person who registers on this site as to their motives.

Some female AND male profiles get created in order to entice men AND women onto other **** sites or premium rate phone numbers.
There is a reward scheme for reporting these profiles.

Joining in with the various interactive parts of the site is the best way to get involved with real people.
While you may choose not to meet with people off the forum (they are a lovely bunch), many people lurk on the forums and other parts of the site to gauge the personality of people posting.

If it seems to good to be true, then rule of thumb - it is.

Enjoy.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.