# 21  8/5/11 7:04 PM

sugs67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 40
United Kingdom
Millport
THE CONNOISSEUR

rockaja wrote:

sugs67 wrote:

Just fab, love to hear a good ending, you people rock and Dave is just heavenly *sigh*

Welcome to the forum rockaja
It may not bother you, but keep reporting these parasites, they are not welcome by any of us

Thanks sugs67 - is that short for sugar

It is indeed, you can call me Sugar if you like

# 22  8/5/11 11:15 PM

justm4956 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
Ireland
Cork City
Right goer

Moderator wrote:

Hi rockaja.
Sorry to hear that you've experienced this sort of attitude from a BeNaughty member.
The girl is a ****, and she's been banned as a **** earlier in July. Now  I have removed the profile from the site **** as she violated our Terms and Conditions.
I have to explain here how the reporting system works. Our managers process members' reports. If the reported member proved to be a ****, his communication options (chat, mail, blog, forum) are blocked, but the profile remains active. The banned member keeps sending the messages that don't get through to the recipients. This is done to prevent **** from registering new profiles.
Believe it or not, BeNaughty makes efforts to prevent these people from registering on the site, but they are very persistent. We give rewards to those members who actively report ****. More information can be found on this page.
Would it be appropriate to compensate for the inconvenience you've experienced with a 1 month extension of your current subscription?

Respectfully,

Wow Dave.... you have excelled yourself... I could do with someone like that.....

# 23  8/6/11 12:59 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

rockaja wrote:

sugs67 wrote:

Just fab, love to hear a good ending, you people rock and Dave is just heavenly *sigh*

Welcome to the forum rockaja
It may not bother you, but keep reporting these parasites, they are not welcome by any of us

Thanks sugs67 - is that short for sugar

Hi and welcome, I'm the quite one but watch out for sugs, she uses that name to **** you guys into to believing shes all sugar and spice but once she gets you into the bedroom she is really a vampire

# 24  8/13/11 11:45 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Fayebluant This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 82
Ireland
Cork City
Such a tease

ahhhhwwww damn I was gonna offer myself!!!!! Now Ive been beaten to it by two women closer to home!!!!! Glad your sticking around anyway. Im amazed & saddened to read that anyone could be so dumb as that **** girl, she couldnt even come up with an intelligent insult ffs!!! giving **** everywhere a BAD NAME!!

# 25  8/14/11 12:35 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

He hasn't come back, where has he gone, we haven't even seen a full frontal yet.

# 26  10/6/11 1:13 AM

kano666999 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
United Kingdom
Birmingham
Naughty newbie

TalentedAngel wrote:

He hasn't come back, where has he gone, we haven't even seen a full frontal yet.

what do you want to see T A

REGARDING that rascist issue send them my way i give  a taste there wish there was never born..

If roses can be red, yellow, pink and white,
And still be roses

If hair can be blonde, brown, black, white and red
And still be hair

Then why can't we be be brown, black white pink and yellow,
And still be people?

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.