Most racist site I have ever been on!

# 1  8/5/11 12:17 PM

rockaja This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United Kingdom
Woolwich Riverside
Naughty newbie

I dont care really but just to bring it to your attention, this site is full of fake people, sad **** who make a living from **** premium sites and racist - that combination is potent.

I get alerts saying "hey do you want to view me on **** and as soon as i say not interested the abuse begins...its comical -  now i just get random messages in my inbox here is the latest

--------------------
Subject: niggah
hope you die,, **** **** blask ****.. you don't belong here in UK. you belong to AFRICA..samina mina eh..waka waka eh eh..
-------------------

I always copy these messages and report but nothing is ever done. The same people are still on the site. I guess be naughty sides where the money is coming from.

Is this because im on the UK site or is this a normal thing. I was born bred and live in London.

And yes i have met up with 3 girls from here when i first joined , then there were a few real people now its all about these **** **** premium ****.

More importantly BeNaughty management needs to address the issue of these **** girls if you want to be a site for premium **** girls  thats fine but let users who **** hard earned cash to join to know that first.

And please make the removal of automated billing simple - as simple as joining in the first place!

Its a sad thing that a post like this is still relevant in 2011.

As I said in the beginning i dont care really...but just to let others know.

# 2  8/5/11 1:16 PM

ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

There is no place anywhere for racism. I have alerted Dave the moderator to this thread for an official response as to how Cupid.com respond to racism.

# 3  8/5/11 1:36 PM

Moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
Australia

Been Naughtiest

Hi rockaja.
Sorry to hear that you've experienced this sort of attitude from a BeNaughty member.
The girl is a ****, and she's been banned as a **** earlier in July. Now  I have removed the profile from the site **** as she violated our Terms and Conditions.
I have to explain here how the reporting system works. Our managers process members' reports. If the reported member proved to be a ****, his communication options (chat, mail, blog, forum) are blocked, but the profile remains active. The banned member keeps sending the messages that don't get through to the recipients. This is done to prevent **** from registering new profiles.
Believe it or not, BeNaughty makes efforts to prevent these people from registering on the site, but they are very persistent. We give rewards to those members who actively report ****. More information can be found on this page.
Would it be appropriate to compensate for the inconvenience you've experienced with a 1 month extension of your current subscription?

Respectfully,

# 4  8/5/11 1:46 PM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

Moderator wrote:

Hi rockaja.
Sorry to hear that you've experienced this sort of attitude from a BeNaughty member.
The girl is a ****, and she's been banned as a **** earlier in July. Now  I have removed the profile from the site **** as she violated our Terms and Conditions.
I have to explain here how the reporting system works. Our managers process members' reports. If the reported member proved to be a ****, his communication options (chat, mail, blog, forum) are blocked, but the profile remains active. The banned member keeps sending the messages that don't get through to the recipients. This is done to prevent **** from registering new profiles.
Believe it or not, BeNaughty makes efforts to prevent these people from registering on the site, but they are very persistent. We give rewards to those members who actively report ****. More information can be found on this page.
Would it be appropriate to compensate for the inconvenience you've experienced with a 1 month extension of your current subscription?

Respectfully,

Sigh! You are sooooo wonderful Dave 

# 5  8/5/11 1:53 PM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

White_Hot_Red_Head wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

Moderator wrote:

Hi rockaja.

Respectfully,

Sigh! You are sooooo wonderful Dave 

I think we need to start the "Dave the Moderator" fan club . . . . we could have t-shirts printed up that say "I Dave" with **** red devil salt shakers on them

Very good idea but BN would sell them for a small fortune

# 6  8/5/11 2:07 PM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

TalentedAngel wrote:

I think we need to start the "Dave the Moderator" fan club . . . . we could have t-shirts printed up that say "I Dave" with **** red devil salt shakers on them

I would buy one, I want mine pink, v-neck, in modal cotton . . . . oh, can I have it in a tank too?

hehehe. It is bad though when we have to put up with **** and **** girls, and there definately no room for racism. I have a couple of black friends and they are such nice guys.

# 7  8/5/11 2:16 PM

honey-me This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
Thoroughly indecent

TalentedAngel wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

I would buy one, I want mine pink, v-neck, in modal cotton . . . . oh, can I have it in a tank too?

hehehe. It is bad though when we have to put up with **** and **** girls, and there definately no room for racism. I have a couple of black friends and they are such nice guys.

i have too and they are the nicest people you could meet  the ones looking after my **** at the mo are mainly black and are sweet as anything to her...... esp the women who have taken her under their wing ,,  nice to know all this racism was stopped tho

# 8  8/5/11 2:24 PM

ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

Moderator wrote:

Hi rockaja.

Respectfully,

Thanks for your prompt response xx

# 9  8/5/11 3:02 PM

Man, 32
United Kingdom
Woolwich Riverside
Naughty newbie

OMG..you guyss are wonderful -

I guess im gonna be hanging out in this great forum... Thanks for all your comments , I came back to check beleiving it would have been deleted..but I was amazed to see 12 replies.

And yes I'll like that Moderator - Dave  1 month extension is awesome . Thank you!

And yes, it doesnt get to me but just thought i'll make it alight.

My opinion on beNaughty has made a full uturn, now that i know the battle is being fought to rid the site of fake people.

Nice to meet you all and Thankyou all for your kind words!

Good start to the weekend!

# 10  8/5/11 3:20 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
Thoroughly indecent

rockaja wrote:

I guess im gonna be hanging out in this great forum... Thanks for all your comments , I came back to check beleiving it would have been deleted..but I was amazed to see 12 replies.

And yes I'll like that Moderator - Dave  1 month extension is awesome . Thank you!

My opinion on beNaughty has made a full uturn, now that i know the battle is being fought to rid the site of fake people.

and id like to offer myself as compensation  lol

# 11  8/5/11 3:38 PM

welshcurves This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 50
United Kingdom
Bridgend
Been Naughtiest

honey-me wrote:

rockaja wrote:

Iwould like to offer myself as the Bonus Prize

# 12  8/5/11 5:59 PM

sugs67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 40
United Kingdom
Millport
THE CONNOISSEUR

welshcurves wrote:

honey-me wrote:

rockaja wrote:

Just fab, love to hear a good ending, you people rock and Dave is just heavenly *sigh*

Welcome to the forum rockaja
It may not bother you, but keep reporting these parasites, they are not welcome by any of us

# 13  8/5/11 6:13 PM

aries51 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

rockaja wrote:

Yeah good news  ,welcome   ,and good will   triumph   in the end   

# 14  8/5/11 6:26 PM

Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

rockaja wrote:

Welcome to bn mate, I knew you’d stay, it’s the mad crazies on here that do it. 

Good bunch of peoples

# 15  8/5/11 6:43 PM

Man, 32
United Kingdom
Woolwich Riverside
Naughty newbie

welshcurves wrote:

honey-me wrote:

rockaja wrote:

Two offers in one day ...lol...I have been hanging out in the wrong section for too long..here i come!

# 16  8/5/11 6:45 PM

Man, 32
United Kingdom
Woolwich Riverside
Naughty newbie

sugs67 wrote:

Just fab, love to hear a good ending, you people rock and Dave is just heavenly *sigh*

Welcome to the forum rockaja
It may not bother you, but keep reporting these parasites, they are not welcome by any of us

Thanks sugs67 - is that short for sugar

# 17  8/5/11 6:50 PM

Man, 32
United Kingdom
Woolwich Riverside
Naughty newbie

aries51 wrote:

Yeah good news  ,welcome   ,and good will   triumph   in the end   

Thanks aries51..depends on what your version of good means - me im a bad boy (jokes) ...lol..me an you should jell we both aries

# 18  8/5/11 6:54 PM

Man, 32
United Kingdom
Woolwich Riverside
Naughty newbie

Quatermass1960 wrote:

Welcome to bn mate, I knew you’d stay, it’s the mad crazies on here that do it. 

Good bunch of peoples

I can see that now, thanks dude..im here to stay!

# 19  8/5/11 6:55 PM

Man, 32
United Kingdom
Woolwich Riverside
Naughty newbie

neofni wrote:

Welcome rockaja, as was mentioned we may squabble amongst ourselves a bit, but racism is not tolerated. If you find yourself experiencing it here in the forums just let one of us know and we will do all we can to see to the speedy end of that behavior.

Love,
Neo

Thanks Neo, I appreciate this .. and will keep reporting from now on.

# 20  8/5/11 6:56 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
Thoroughly indecent

rockaja wrote:

welshcurves wrote:

honey-me wrote:

Two offers in one day ...lol...I have been hanging out in the wrong section for too long..here i come!

and i didnt even touch you  hehe  im usually  the booby prize   lol

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.