Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

Lyrics for your mood........

# 21  11/25/10 5:56 PM

Posts: 15299
Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

It's about you, and the way that ya,
[CHORUS:]
Move your body across my body, Uh oh Uh oh Uh oh, Bend your body across my body, [WHISPER:] Move your body acorss my body, Shake your boobies across my body Uh oh Uh oh Uh oh, Shake your body ShShake your boobies
[Verse 1:]
On the floor in the bed, against the door, in my head, the things you do, anywhere make me wanna be with you, I like the way your body sways, when your scream and calling out my name, put your mind where the sun don't shine, the sun don't shine, the sun don't shine
[CHORUS:]
Move your body across my body, Uh oh Uh oh Uh oh, Bend your body across my body, [WHISPER:] Move your body acorss my body, Shake your boobies across my body Uh oh Uh oh Uh oh, boobies your body ShShake your boobies
[Verse 2: {girls voice}]
On my neck in my ear, say the things I wanna hear, like what you wanna do to me to do to me to to do to me, girl you got me screaming, OOoOoooOoOOoH (OH), I like the way you work that, {LET ME WORK THAT} Come over here an
d twurk that {LET ME TWURK THAT} Put your mind where the sun don't shine, the sun don't shine, the sun don't shine
[CHORUS:]
Move your boobies across my body, Uh oh Uh oh Uh oh, Bend your body across my body, [WHISPER:] Move your body acorss my body, Shake your boobies across my body Uh oh Uh oh Uh oh, Shake your boobies ShShake your boobies
Silkk the Shocker RAP- The way you moving and shaking got a player saying god damm, you ain't never seen a dude quite fly then I am, when you come thru make sure you bring somebody for Colby and I'm a score on you like wayne gretzky on a goalie, I need a chick that plays with the stick just like hockey, I ain't spanish but I still got her calling me papi, let's get out here then I might tell you then, put it on you so tuff you gotta tell your friends I'm like (OH)
[CHORUS:]
Move your body across my body, Uh oh Uh oh Uh oh, Bend your body across my body, [WHISPER:] Move your body acorss my body, Shake your boobies across my body Uh oh Uh oh Uh oh, Shake your boobies ShShake your boobies
CHORUS:]
Move your body across my body, Uh oh Uh oh Uh oh, Bend your body across my body, [WHISPER:] Move your body acorss my body, Shake your boobies across my body Uh oh Uh oh Uh oh, Shake your boobies ShShake your boobies

# 22  12/3/10 6:09 PM

Posts: 15299
Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

Nighttime sharpens, heightens each sensation
Darkness wakes and stirs imagination
Silently the senses abandon their defenses
Helpless to resist the notes I write...
For I compose the music of the night

Slowly, gently, Night unfurls its Splendor
Grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender
Hearing is believing, music is deceiving
Hard as lightening, soft as candlelight.
Dare you trust the music of the night?


Close your Eyes ?
For your eyes will only tell the truth
And the truth isn't what you want to see
In the dark it is easy to pretend
That the truth is what it ought to be.

Softly, deftly, Music shall caress you
Hear it, feel it, secretly possess you
Open up your mind, Let your fantasies unwind
In this Darkness which you know you cannot fight,
The Darkness of the Music of the Night!

Close your eyes -
Start a journey through a strange new world
Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before
Close your eyes -
and let music set you free.
Only then can you belong to me

Floating, falling, Sweet Intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savor each Sensation
Let the dream begin, Let your darker side give in
To the Power of the music that I write,
The Power of the Music of the Night!


You alone can make my song take flight
Help me make the music of the night.

# 23  12/3/10 6:13 PM

Posts: 32594
DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
****
Love expert

Quatermass1960 wrote:

Nighttime sharpens, heightens each sensation
Darkness wakes and stirs imagination
Silently the senses abandon their defenses
Helpless to resist the notes I write...
For I compose the music of the night

Slowly, gently, Night unfurls its Splendor
Grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender
Hearing is believing, music is deceiving
Hard as lightening, soft as candlelight.
Dare you trust the music of the night?


Close your Eyes ?
For your eyes will only tell the truth
And the truth isn't what you want to see
In the dark it is easy to pretend
That the truth is what it ought to be.

Softly, deftly, Music shall caress you
Hear it, feel it, secretly possess you
Open up your mind, Let your fantasies unwind
In this Darkness which you know you cannot fight,
The Darkness of the Music of the Night!

Close your eyes -
Start a journey through a strange new world
Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before
Close your eyes -
and let music set you free.
Only then can you belong to me

Floating, falling, Sweet Intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savor each Sensation
Let the dream begin, Let your darker side give in
To the Power of the music that I write,
The Power of the Music of the Night!


You alone can make my song take flight
Help me make the music of the night.

QM, i LOVE this xx

# 24  12/3/10 6:26 PM

Posts: 15299
Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

DD_67 wrote:

Quatermass1960 wrote:

Nighttime sharpens, heightens each sensation
Darkness wakes and stirs imagination
Silently the senses abandon their defenses
Helpless to resist the notes I write...
For I compose the music of the night

Slowly, gently, Night unfurls its Splendor
Grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender
Hearing is believing, music is deceiving
Hard as lightening, soft as candlelight.
Dare you trust the music of the night?


Close your Eyes ?
For your eyes will only tell the truth
And the truth isn't what you want to see
In the dark it is easy to pretend
That the truth is what it ought to be.

Softly, deftly, Music shall caress you
Hear it, feel it, secretly possess you
Open up your mind, Let your fantasies unwind
In this Darkness which you know you cannot fight,
The Darkness of the Music of the Night!

Close your eyes -
Start a journey through a strange new world
Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before
Close your eyes -
and let music set you free.
Only then can you belong to me

Floating, falling, Sweet Intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savor each Sensation
Let the dream begin, Let your darker side give in
To the Power of the music that I write,
The Power of the Music of the Night!


You alone can make my song take flight
Help me make the music of the night.

QM, i LOVE this xx

Yes it is a lovely piece of music. xx

every time I listen to it for some reason I always think “true love is hard to find”

# 25  12/4/10 8:55 PM

Posts: 5363
inquisitivetough2 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 19
United Kingdom
Preston
Been Naughtiest

I know a girl from a forum world cold as ice cream but still as sweet
Dry your eyes forum girl
Hey I saw your guy with a different girl
Looks like he's in the BN world
Run and hide forum girl
Hurry up hurry up and wait
I stay away all week and still I wait
I got to post
Please come see what the forums means to me
She can't catch up with the working crowd
The weekend mood and she's feeling proud
Live in dreams forum girl
"**** I would like to go out tonight"
"If I go with you the forums get uptight"
Stay at home forum girl
Hey I say your guy with a different girl
Looks like he's in the BN world
Run and hide forum Girl
When I saw you again  on another site
If your love was as sweet as mine I could be a forum girl
Hurry up hurry up and wait
I stay away all week and still I wait
I got to post
Please come see what the forums means to me
Hurry up hurry up and wait
I've got to post
Please, please, please come see
What the forum girls do to me
I got to post





Forum girl Blondie

# 26  12/5/10 12:39 AM

Posts: 15299
Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

One of his songs I actually like.


If you don't know me by now
You will never never never know me

All the things
That we've been through
You should understand me
Like I understand you
Now girl I know the difference
Between right and wrong
I ain't gonna do nothing
To break up our happy home
Don't get so excited
When I come home
A **** late at night
Cos we only act like ****
When we argue fuss and fight

If you don't know me by now
You will never never never know me

We've all got our
Own funny moods
I've got mine,
Woman you've got yours too
Just trust in me like I trust in you
As long as we've been together
It should be so easy to do
Just get yourself together
Or we might as well say goodbye
What good is a love affair
When you can't see eye to eye

If you don't know me by now
You will never
Never never know me

# 27  12/5/10 12:52 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 16682
rosewine This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 53
United Kingdom
Inverness
Casanova

So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?
And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?
How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have you found? The same old fears.
Wish you were here.

# 28  12/5/10 1:14 AM

Posts: 588
KentJon This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Sweet talker

But I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die
When I hear that whistle blowing, I hang my head and cry..

But then I think

Orville: I wish I could fly way up to the sky but I can’t,
Keith: You can,
Orville: I can’t!
Orville: I wish I could see what folks see in me but I can’t,
Keith: You can,
Orville: I can’t!
Keith: Look, Orville,
Orville: Yes?
Keith: Nothing that you can say
Will change how I feel today:
I know that we’ll never part;
Now hear what I’m saying, Orville?
Orville: Yes?
Keith: Who is your very best friend?
Orville: You are.
Keith: I’m gonna help you mend your broken heart.
Orville: Thank you.

Orville: I wish that I had a mummy and dad but I don’t,
Keith: You don’t?
Orville: I don’t!
Orville: I often pretend my sadness will end but it won’t,
Keith: It will,
Orville: I won’t!
Keith: Look, Orville,
Orville: Yes?
Keith: Now that I’m here with you,
There’s nothing that you can’t do,
So why don’t you make a start
And hear what I’m saying, Orville?
Orville: Yes?
Keith: Who is your very best friend?
Orville: You are.
Keith: I’m gonna help you mend your broken heart.
Orville: Ahhh…

Orville: So does this mean although I’m green
And not exactly bright,
You want to care and will be there
To tuck me in at night?
Keith: Well, I’ll always be there, Orville!

Orville: The other birds laugh and say that I’m daft and I am,
Keith: You’re not!
Orville: I am!
Orville: They tease me a lot and call me a clot and I am,
Keith: You’re not!
Orville: I am!
Keith: Look, Orville?
Orville: Yes?
Keith: Nothing that you can say
Will change how I feel today:
I know that we’ll never part;
Now hear what I’m saying, Orville?
Orville: Yes?
Keith: Who is your very best friend?
Orville: You are.
Keith: I’m gonna help you mend your broken heart.

[Spoken]
Orville: Thank you. ‘Cos I’ve got a broken heart, haven’t I?
Keith: Yes, I know, but I’m going to help you mend it.
Orville: You, you will do it, won’t you. You’ll help me?
Keith: Of course.
Orville: ‘Cos you love me, don’t you?
Keith: We all love you, Orville.
Orville: How, how, how much do you love me?
Keith: Ooh… this much!
Orville: As much as that?
Keith: Yeah.
Orville: Ahhh… my broken heart.

And then I know where the blues came from. Respeck...

# 29  12/8/10 6:21 PM

Posts: 15299
Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

Dreamed I was an eskimo
Frozen wind began to blow
Under my boots and around my toes
The frost that bit the ground below
It was a hundred degrees below zero...

And my mama cried
And my mama cried
Nanook, a-no-no
Nanook, a-no-no
Don't be a naughty eskimo
Save your money, don't go to the show

Well I turned around and I said oh, oh oh
Well I turned around and I said oh, oh oh
Well I turned around and I said ho, ho
And the northern lights commenced to glow
And she said, with a tear in her eye
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow

# 30  12/8/10 7:18 PM

Posts: 4833
Wild Willy Spanker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
United Kingdom
Peel
Been Naughtiest

Qpen the thick steel doors of your mind
As your liable to remain a enigma to unwind
In forbidden tales of the mysterious Welsh hills
Or the thick cloak that shrouds mannin still
To shake the chains of freedom in lifes fill

# 31  12/8/10 7:27 PM

Posts: 3159
allofme66 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
United Kingdom
Cardiff
THE CONNOISSEUR

Quatermass1960 wrote:

Dreamed I was an eskimo
Frozen wind began to blow
Under my boots and around my toes
The frost that bit the ground below
It was a hundred degrees below zero...

And my mama cried
And my mama cried
Nanook, a-no-no
Nanook, a-no-no
Don't be a naughty eskimo
Save your money, don't go to the show

Well I turned around and I said oh, oh oh
Well I turned around and I said oh, oh oh
Well I turned around and I said ho, ho
And the northern lights commenced to glow
And she said, with a tear in her eye
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow

Never had you down as a Zappa fan QM?

# 32  12/8/10 9:35 PM

Posts: 7362
Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

AHOY!!!!

# 33  12/8/10 9:48 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 1843
reddevil67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
United Kingdom
East Riding of Yorkshire
Wicked charmer

Kadu12 wrote:

AHOY!!!!

Yeah he he hay?

# 34  12/8/10 9:49 PM

Posts: 15299
Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

allofme66 wrote:

Quatermass1960 wrote:

Dreamed I was an eskimo
Frozen wind began to blow
Under my boots and around my toes
The frost that bit the ground below
It was a hundred degrees below zero...

And my mama cried
And my mama cried
Nanook, a-no-no
Nanook, a-no-no
Don't be a naughty eskimo
Save your money, don't go to the show

Well I turned around and I said oh, oh oh
Well I turned around and I said oh, oh oh
Well I turned around and I said ho, ho
And the northern lights commenced to glow
And she said, with a tear in her eye
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow

Never had you down as a Zappa fan QM?

How did you know that one?? Didn’t think anyone would of got that one

Not a fan as such but would listen to them.

oh and before I forget........

# 35  12/8/10 9:58 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 14386
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

You got designer shades just to hide your face and
You wear 'em around like you're cooler than me
And you never say "hey" or remember my name
And it's probably 'cause you think you're cooler than me

You got your high brow shoes on your feet
And you wear 'em around like it ain't ****
But you don't know the way that you look
When your steps make that much noise

Shh, see I got you all figured out
You need every one's eyes just to feel seen
Behind your make up nobody knows who you even are
Who do you think that you are?

# 36  12/8/10 9:59 PM

Posts: 3159
allofme66 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
United Kingdom
Cardiff
THE CONNOISSEUR

Quatermass1960 wrote:

allofme66 wrote:

Quatermass1960 wrote:

Dreamed I was an eskimo
Frozen wind began to blow
Under my boots and around my toes
The frost that bit the ground below
It was a hundred degrees below zero...

And my mama cried
And my mama cried
Nanook, a-no-no
Nanook, a-no-no
Don't be a naughty eskimo
Save your money, don't go to the show

Well I turned around and I said oh, oh oh
Well I turned around and I said oh, oh oh
Well I turned around and I said ho, ho
And the northern lights commenced to glow
And she said, with a tear in her eye
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow

Never had you down as a Zappa fan QM?

How did you know that one?? Didn’t think anyone would of got that one

Not a fan as such but would listen to them.

oh and before I forget........

My **** was a big fan.... I know all the words to Bobby Brown, it's the first time I heard of 'Golden Showers' lol

# 37  12/18/10 9:12 PM

Posts: 5363
inquisitivetough2 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 19
United Kingdom
Preston
Been Naughtiest

Let it never be said, the romance is ****
'Cos there's so **** else occupying my head
There is nothing I need except the function to breathe
But I'm not really fussed, doesn't matter to me

Rosie , Rosie , Rosie , Rosie
And do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya
Know what ya doing, doing to me?
Rosie , Rosie , Rosie , Rosie

Due to lack of interest tomorrow is canceled
Let the clocks be reset and the pendulums held
'Cos there's nothing at all except the space in between
Finding out what you're called and repeating your name

Rosie , Rosie , Rosie , Rosie
And do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya
Know what ya doing, doing to me?
Rosie , Rosie , Rosie , Rosie

Could it be, could it be that you're joking with me
And you don't really see you with me
Could it be, could it be that you're joking with me
And you don't really see you with me

Rosie , Rosie , Rosie , Rosie
And do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya
Know what ya doing, doing to me?

Rosie , Rosie , Rosie , Rosie
And do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya
Know what ya doing, doing to me?

# 38  12/18/10 9:25 PM

Posts: 5363
inquisitivetough2 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 19
United Kingdom
Preston
Been Naughtiest

Sugar
Sugar
mmm ... ooh

She sits alone waiting for suggestions
He's so nervous avoiding all her questions
His lips are dry, her heart is gently pounding
Don't you just know exactly what they're thinking?

If you want my body and you think I'm ****
Come on, sugar, let me know
If you really need me just reach out and touch me
Come on, honey, tell me so

He's acting shy looking for an answer
Come on, honey, let's spend the night together
Now hold on a minute before we go much further
Give me a dime so I can phone my ****
They catch a cab to his high rise apartment
At last he can tell her exactly what his heart meant

If you want my body and you think I'm ****
Come on, sugar, let me know
If you really need me just reach out and touch me
Come on, honey, tell me so

His heart's beating like a drum
'Cause at last he's got his girl home
Relax, ****, now we are alone

[break]

They wake at dawn 'cause all the birds are singing
Two total strangers but that ain't what they're thinking
Outside it's cold, misty and it's raining
They got each other, neither one's complaining
He say's I'm sorry but I'm out of milk and coffee
Never mind, sugar, we can watch the early movie

If you want my body and you think I'm ****
Come on, sugar, let me know
If you really need me just reach out and touch me
Come on, honey, tell me so
Tell me so, ****

# 39  12/19/10 3:24 PM

Posts: 15299
Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

Highway run into the midnight sun
Wheels go round and round
You're on my mind
Restless hearts sleep alone tonight
Sending all my love along the ****
They say that the road
ain't no place to start a ****
Right down the line it's been you and me
And loving a music man
ain't always what it's supposed to be

Girl
you stand by me
I'm forever yours
faithfully
Circus life under the big top world
We all need the clowns to make us laugh
Through space and time
Always another show
Wodering where I am lost without you
And being a part ain't easy on this love affair
Two strangers learn to fall in love again
I get the joy of rediscovering you

Oh girl
you stand by me
I'm forever yours
faithfully
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh oh
faithfully
I'm still yours
I'm forever yours
Ever yours
faithfully

# 40  12/22/10 10:07 PM

Posts: 5363
inquisitivetough2 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 19
United Kingdom
Preston
Been Naughtiest

AKA-Kadu

AKA-Kadu du du du , push pineapple, shake the tree
AKA-Kadu du du du , push pineapple, grind coffee
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees
Come and dance every night, sing with a hula melody

I met a hula mistress somewhere in Waikiki
Well she was sellin' pineapple, playin' ukulele
And when I went to the girl, come on and teach me to sway
She laughed and whispered to me, yes come tonight to the bay

The lovely beach, in the sky the moon of Kauai
Around calypso sarong we'll all be singin' this song

AKA-Kadu du du du , push pineapple, shake the tree
AKA-Kadu du du du , push pineapple, grind coffee
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees
Come and dance every night, sing with a hula melody

AKA-Kadu du du du , push pineapple, shake the tree
AKA-Kadu du du du , push pineapple, grind coffee
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees
Come and dance every night, sing with a hula melody

And down on the shore they gather romance
She showed me much more, not only to dance...

AKA-Kadu du du du , push pineapple, shake the tree
AKA-Kadu du du du , push pineapple, grind coffee
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees
Come and dance every night, sing with a hula melody

AKA-Kadu du du du , push pineapple, shake the tree
AKA-Kadu du du du , push pineapple, grind coffee
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees
Come and dance every night, sing with a hula melody

The lovely beach, in the sky the moon of Kauai
Around calypso sarong we'll all be singin' this song

AKA-Kadu du du du , push pineapple, shake the tree
AKA-Kadu du du du , push pineapple, grind coffee
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.