Looking for "Fun"

# 1  2/9/12 4:17 AM

ParagonRising This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 42
Australia
Sydney
Naughty newbie

Hi all,

First post here, and a **** spur of the moment.  Got curious whilst I was scanning profiles as to the 'definitions of fun'.  Some ladies make a point of commenting re '**** Fun', others mention 'fun' and 'fun dates'.

To my mind, '**** Fun' is just that - a lead in to 'raunchiness' and mutual pleasure, with the understanding that there is some physical intimacy.  As to other 'fun' comments, for me, fun can  be so many things.  Is it wrong/assumptive to ask 'What do you consider fun'?  I'd rather not assume or guess, fun could be about drinks, ****, movies, exploring, bushwalking, just hanging out, watching reruns, a game of ice hockey, or going fishing.

So, I'm curious - is there a connotation or implied meaning for fun?  If you've made a comment re 'fun' in your profile, what did you mean, what did you expect, and what sort of interaction did you end up with?

OR... am I simply too innocent minded/naive???

Thankyou Ladies,

Scott xx

# 2  2/9/12 3:01 PM

sugs67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 40
United Kingdom
Millport
THE CONNOISSEUR

ParagonRising wrote:

Hi all,

First post here, and a **** spur of the moment.  Got curious whilst I was scanning profiles as to the 'definitions of fun'.  Some ladies make a point of commenting re '**** Fun', others mention 'fun' and 'fun dates'.

To my mind, '**** Fun' is just that - a lead in to 'raunchiness' and mutual pleasure, with the understanding that there is some physical intimacy.  As to other 'fun' comments, for me, fun can  be so many things.  Is it wrong/assumptive to ask 'What do you consider fun'?  I'd rather not assume or guess, fun could be about drinks, ****, movies, exploring, bushwalking, just hanging out, watching reruns, a game of ice hockey, or going fishing.

So, I'm curious - is there a connotation or implied meaning for fun?  If you've made a comment re 'fun' in your profile, what did you mean, what did you expect, and what sort of interaction did you end up with?

OR... am I simply too innocent minded/naive???

Thankyou Ladies,

Scott xx

Fun for me would mean light hearted and having a giggle ...I did have 'fun' written in my profile but ended up changing it because people kept sending me jokes

Welcome to the forum Scott

# 3  2/11/12 2:03 AM

ParagonRising This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 42
Australia
Sydney
Naughty newbie

Thanks Sugs, I guess I got a bit confused , or perhaps had a 'guy thinking moment' and added a mental expectation to the word fun.  Don't get me wrong, most of my best friends are women, and we have fantastic times although they don't frequent BN or other sites.

As for me, not only do I not want to make the wrong moves,or annoy people, but just want to understand and connect with others that are on the same wavelength.

Is it only me, or, after scanning the forums does it seem like ladies from the UK are more prominent in the forum than elsewhere - am I living in the wrong town/country!?!?!??!?

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.