# 1  5/20/09 4:01 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
palerider-uk This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United Kingdom
Wandsworth Common
Sweet talker

London, the capital of England and the UK, is the world's ninth-largest city. Its history spans nearly 2,000 years, beginning with the arrival of the Romans soon after their invasion of Britain in AD43.
So what is it about Lonodon that pulls millions of people, from around the world, to visit every year. It certainly is not the weather, we spend half our year over cast, and the **** bit of sun we do get is usually short lived. It's espensice, crowded and over populated, so what is it about London that makes it one of the most popular capitals in the world?
I'm interested to hear your views.

LAx

# 2  5/20/09 4:06 PM

Ask him for a photo
kentman69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
Rochester
Such a tease

To tell you the truth I only go up to the big smoke when i'm working that saying got great bars in covent garden like The Punch & Judy, makes a change to drink somewhere different think its just the buzz of it all

# 3  5/20/09 4:28 PM

Ask him for a photo
kentman69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
Rochester
Such a tease

ADSR wrote:

One of the best city's in the world.

I loved my time there... in chealsea. was amazing.

i would go back.

Peace

Can't believe you just said the C word!!!!!!!!!! lol

# 4  5/20/09 4:40 PM

upfrontguy This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Hitchin
Such a tease

I have absolitely no idea! Probably becasue I worked in London for over 25 years lol.  But I do still get a buzz sometimes when i go back there.  My job takes me back about once a week.  It is great place to spend time but I am always pleased to come back out again.

# 5  6/5/09 8:32 PM

ade8169 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 33
Ireland
Cork
Naughty newbie

I usually end up in london at least once a year for a concert or something. Great city, don't think i'd live there though.

Going to see Michael! next month!

# 6  6/5/09 10:38 PM

naughty69girl757 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 41
United Kingdom
Watford
Naughty newbie

i have to say as someone who lives literally in the doorstep of our great capital i very rarely go .....but when i do i love it the culture the history, the pace and everything. Its always better to enjoy it with someone tho (hint hint )

# 7  6/6/09 1:42 AM

MikeyUB6 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
**** Weald
Seduction guru

naughty69girl757 wrote:

i have to say as someone who lives literally in the doorstep of our great capital i very rarely go .....but when i do i love it the culture the history, the pace and everything. Its always better to enjoy it with someone tho (hint hint )

With the pleasures of Area and WTH on your doorstep, why would you ever want to leave the town to head up to the big smoke?

Cassiobury....Bushey Arches....God the list goes on an on...and the oasis that is South Oxhey on your doorstep...that's a clincher for me!

# 8  6/6/09 12:18 PM

Woman, 41
United Kingdom
Watford
Naughty newbie

MikeyUB6 wrote:

naughty69girl757 wrote:

With the pleasures of Area and WTH on your doorstep, why would you ever want to leave the town to head up to the big smoke?

Cassiobury....Bushey Arches....God the list goes on an on...and the oasis that is South Oxhey on your doorstep...that's a clincher for me!

Mikey you know my town !!! Have to admit to being an area girl for a **** while As for cassiobury you can have a lot of fun there if you know the right spots Maybe i should show you them sometime !!

# 9  6/6/09 12:40 PM

Woman, 41
United Kingdom
Watford
Naughty newbie

wantonwoman wrote:

naughty69girl757 wrote:

MikeyUB6 wrote:

Mikey you know my town !!! Have to admit to being an area girl for a **** while As for cassiobury you can have a lot of fun there if you know the right spots Maybe i should show you them sometime !!

Yep and I know those places too as they are literally on my doorstep! lolololol - OMG I am soo gonna be looking behind, in front and to the side of me next time I am around Bushey, Watford or the surrounding areas lolololol heheheheheehheeh - Hey naughty dont you be doing any **** sunbathing as I will recognise that tattoo and those pink knickers!

omg what a small world we live in - mybe we should have a get together hehehehehe

# 10  6/6/09 2:38 PM

Woman, 41
United Kingdom
Watford
Naughty newbie

wantonwoman wrote:

naughty69girl757 wrote:

wantonwoman wrote:

Yep and I know those places too as they are literally on my doorstep! lolololol - OMG I am soo gonna be looking behind, in front and to the side of me next time I am around Bushey, Watford or the surrounding areas lolololol heheheheheehheeh - Hey naughty dont you be doing any **** sunbathing as I will recognise that tattoo and those pink knickers!

omg what a small world we live in - mybe we should have a get together hehehehehe

I dont think Mikey could cope with being the filling in a sandwich lololololol

hehe - well mikey do you think you could cope????

# 11  6/6/09 8:38 PM

MikeyUB6 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
**** Weald
Seduction guru

I was made easily spreadable thank you.....straight from the fridge, so the idea of being the filling in a sandwich of you two shows me no fear!

Thats such a **** thought that either of you could have passed me when I've been playing footie in Cassio and neither of us even realised (though I would be more easily identifiable than you 2 headless wonders!).

Got a lot of mates in Watford, so can often be seen on the manor. In fact, most of my bands debut album was recorded less than 100 yards from the Junction, and nearly all the lyrics were written in the Wellington!

What a small world it is....will have to have a rummage in the hedgerows of the park next time I'm there and see what forum members I find lurking within! lol

# 12  6/7/09 9:38 AM

Woman, 41
United Kingdom
Watford
Naughty newbie

oh my god the wellington havent been there for a good while - i think the last time i was a very drunk friend of mine decided to show everyone in the pub my tattoos (while i was sober i add) ...and as they are all on my back it involved her taking my top off....anyway enough of that.

It is indeed strange that the 3 of us could have been walked past each other and not known it blimey....shall be looking for you now tho

we must chat soon and see if we know anyone in common

# 13  6/7/09 9:51 AM

Woman, 41
United Kingdom
Watford
Naughty newbie

makes you realise how small the world truly is doesnt it ???

s

# 14  9/5/09 9:44 PM

smartyarse This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
Ireland
Mullingar
Been Naughtiest

kentman69 wrote:

To tell you the truth I only go up to the big smoke when i'm working that saying got great bars in covent garden like The Punch & Judy, makes a change to drink somewhere different think its just the buzz of it all

oh i have been there, didn't like it as i had to wait ages to get served

# 15  10/22/09 12:04 AM

Guiltylove This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 30
United Kingdom
Poplar
Naughty newbie

I live in London since 7 months now and I really enjoy this city !

I might come back in Paris in 6 or 7 months but I don't know if I can leave my dear London

# 16  4/27/10 6:09 PM

bigbrowncok This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Watford
Naughty newbie

i live right near ccassiobury park!! wow small world, i know this was written ages ago, but i just wanted to say that. watford is a cool town

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.