# 1  11/5/11 1:53 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
pitbull12329 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

Slightly drunken rant but still. . .This **** gets on my **** like no other celeb ever  . . . Everytime i have seen him interviewd i had this sudden urge to punch him black and blue ..  And shove his chastity belt thing up his **** . . And these tossers who adore him the "beliebers" . . they shouldnt be aloud out . . There crazy . . . Following around this pre pubescent mop headed screaching **** boy around the world. . . AND THEN . .When a girl **** to suggest St Justin may be a sinner and "**** her for 30seconds on a table" resulting in her getting **** . . The bunch of loonies go into over drive  and sit behind there computer screens and type threat after threat . . ranging from a bit of a kicking to blowing her up  . .. I pray that St Justin is the **** . . Please god let it be him. . . Then maybe just maybe he will **** of and i will never have to listen to another crap song screached by him again

# 2  11/5/11 1:54 AM

ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

That's it sweetie.  Get it all off your chest

# 3  11/5/11 1:57 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

ScotsBird wrote:

That's it sweetie.  Get it all off your chest

I will. . IM in one of those moods. . want to rant and argue about someting  . .So when i picked up the paper and read about St Justin it was like a divine intervention. . God saying. . Pb . . Rant **** rant So i did

# 4  11/5/11 2:02 AM

ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

Well you rant away honey.  Mind, I think it's only you and me that will hear it just now

# 5  11/5/11 2:04 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

ScotsBird wrote:

Well you rant away honey.  Mind, I think it's only you and me that will hear it just now

I have nothing left to rant about now though . . Aww thats good enough for me least im not alone in my ranting ..

# 6  11/5/11 3:31 AM

BlueEyedVixen This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
Australia
Newcastle
Wicked charmer

pitbull12329 wrote:

ScotsBird wrote:

I have nothing left to rant about now though . . Aww thats good enough for me least im not alone in my ranting ..

.........I'm feeling your pain.

It's BAN-THE-BEIBER in my house!

**** passes PB the Kleenex tissues.

# 7  11/6/11 1:07 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

BlueEyedVixen wrote:

pitbull12329 wrote:

ScotsBird wrote:

.........I'm feeling your pain.

It's BAN-THE-BEIBER in my house!

**** passes PB the Kleenex tissues.

Very helpfull thankyou . . . . .

**** Justin said today he never met the girl before.  .But he still wont take a dna test hmmmm

# 8  3/11/13 1:22 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

Oooo given the last week or so of events involving the ultimate hard man Justin Bieber . .Thought i would bring this back. .  . .

Firstly the most unconvincing attempt at attacking somebody ive seen

Hes in tears near enough. .  . ..He shoved the pap first . .arrogant prick . . Then knowing the bodyguards would protect him went to have a pop at the pap . . .Hardly the way a role model to millions of daft young **** should act . . . .

And of course theres the infamous concert fiasco recently. .  .and since this video Mr Biebber has said he will not come back to the UK

ON a more serious note . . Does all these recent issues point to a brakedown for Justin Bieber . .perhaps

# 9  3/11/13 2:26 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

pitbull12329 wrote:

Oooo given the last week or so of events involving the ultimate hard man Justin Bieber . .Thought i would bring this back. .  . .

Firstly the most unconvincing attempt at attacking somebody ive seen

Hes in tears near enough. .  . ..He shoved the pap first . .arrogant prick . . Then knowing the bodyguards would protect him went to have a pop at the pap . . .Hardly the way a role model to millions of daft young **** should act . . . .

And of course theres the infamous concert fiasco recently. .  .and since this video Mr Biebber has said he will not come back to the UK

ON a more serious note . . Does all these recent issues point to a brakedown for Justin Bieber . .perhaps

His body guards should have let him go just for fun

# 10  3/11/13 5:37 AM

regulator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 22
New Zealand
Manukau
Naughty newbie

bieber is cool, i dont like his music but, hes got money and girls r jumpin out their clothes to get at him....in short the type of guy i wanna be

# 11  3/11/13 8:30 AM

justm4956 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
Ireland
Cork City
Right goer

regulator wrote:

bieber is cool, i dont like his music but, hes got money and girls r jumpin out their clothes to get at him....in short the type of guy i wanna be

Yeah, PB is just jealous......nasty thing jealousy.....

# 12  3/11/13 9:07 AM

Ask him for a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

find it a bit funny as to why with a name that sounds like beaver(****) why the f##k would you name your son justin,,,,,, JUST IN  BEAVER

# 13  3/11/13 9:12 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

regulator wrote:

He's a woosie cry ****

# 14  3/11/13 10:55 AM

Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

Give him a break, he's a ****, manipulated by those who want to make money.

We've seen it time and time again recently. Due to the amount of disposable income young **** have, 'pop stars' are also becoming **** in order to tap into that market.

I'm sure they want it at the time, I'm also sure they've no idea what 'it' involves. Then they melt down.

# 15  3/11/13 5:33 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

justm4956 wrote:

regulator wrote:

Yeah, PB is just jealous......nasty thing jealousy.....

Your right in a way . .Id love his money

He can keep the fame and adoring fans .  . .I have enough adoring fans anyhoo

# 16  11/8/13 8:20 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

Not a fan of Bieber . .Think hes an arrogant, talentless, tone deaf, selfish flash in the pan

Destined for a huge fall in the near future unless he grows up

Buurt in going to stand up for him now . . . . . .  .

The prozzie he **** in the brothel in Brazil (im sorry beliebers or whatever you is called he **** her, banged her, shagged her he wasn't just having a **** kip) has put a short video online of him in a bed

So all these people having a **** wee about him shagging a prozzie, hes a bad role model blah, yes . .yes he is burt he is just a young guy a prick but a young guy. . If he wants to **** a prozzie . .if hes single . .then its nobodies business but his own

# 17  11/8/13 8:37 PM

metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

pitbull12329 wrote:

Not a fan of Bieber . .Think hes an arrogant, talentless, tone deaf, selfish flash in the pan

Destined for a huge fall in the near future unless he grows up

Buurt in going to stand up for him now . . . . . .  .

The prozzie he **** in the brothel in Brazil (im sorry beliebers or whatever you is called he **** her, banged her, shagged her he wasn't just having a **** kip) has put a short video online of him in a bed

So all these people having a **** wee about him shagging a prozzie, hes a bad role model blah, yes . .yes he is burt he is just a young guy a prick but a young guy. . If he wants to **** a prozzie . .if hes single . .then its nobodies business but his own

this **** of his....first bit of exposure hes had for yonks...

# 18  11/8/13 9:52 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Miss_lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Wicked charmer

er not been funny but other than you pup so u really think there are any bileiber on here?  seriously like they are 5/6/7 yrs too young

I have never heard him speak mever mind sing, got absolutely no interest at all. seen pics n news stories and I must say I always thought u were similar

pb the wannabe belieber

cant even spell it

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.