Is there anything more boring?

# 1  1/22/12 3:12 PM

lady_of_primark This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 68
United Kingdom
Bristol
Been Naughtiest

Ruby mention this in her post about watching guys wank ... and i was thinking to me watching a guy wank is like watching paint dry in my opinion.. i can understand how he would be turned on through the watching though.... but is it just me? does it turn other girls on wanking?

Its like **** if im watching **** **** (watching them ) do absolutely nothing for me boring as hell  am i the only one?

# 2  1/22/12 3:19 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

lady_of_primark wrote:

Ruby mention this in her post about watching guys wank ... and i was thinking to me watching a guy wank is like watching paint dry in my opinion.. i can understand how he would be turned on through the watching though.... but is it just me? does it turn other girls on wanking?

Its like **** if im watching **** **** (watching them ) do absolutely nothing for me boring as hell  am i the only one?

does nowt for me    im more a hands on kinda gal      i have a bloke who is in his seventies ( i hasten to add i dont see him)  but he texts me now and again to order him to wank  hehe  also have one who wants me to listen to him come  so calls me now and again  after a few texts first  lol

as for **** it bores me but im happy to put a film on for a bloke if he likes it   have been known to get a bloke to wank if hes taking too long and im fed up  hehe

# 3  1/22/12 3:38 PM

Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

Works for me...especially if he's knelt above me, good for the skin too so I hear

# 4  1/22/12 3:47 PM

Woman, 68
United Kingdom
Bristol
Been Naughtiest

Kadu12 wrote:

Works for me...especially if he's knelt above me, good for the skin too so I hear

i get bored sorry ...im like ffs hurry up my neck is hurting! or squinting coz you KNOW it will go in the eye .....

# 5  1/22/12 3:51 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

reds_daughter wrote:

Just a random guy it does absolutely nothing for me.  If it is a guy that I am into I really love it!

very good point    it is different when you like them  a lot

# 6  1/22/12 3:55 PM

Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

lady_of_primark wrote:

Kadu12 wrote:

i get bored sorry ...im like ffs hurry up my neck is hurting! or squinting coz you KNOW it will go in the eye .....

You should try playing with yourself at the same time...twofold effect, take your mind off your potential problems as well as speeding up the  event...after all, what guy doesn't like they're women to enjoy themselves

# 7  1/22/12 4:17 PM

Woman, 68
United Kingdom
Bristol
Been Naughtiest

reds_daughter wrote:

lady_of_primark wrote:

Kadu12 wrote:

Try a pair of these.....they are fur lined and everything!
http://sexyeskimocostume.com/wp-content … oggles.jpg

pmsl can you imagine me wearing them??? to cool ......

# 8  1/22/12 4:57 PM

Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

compulsory basic training

# 9  1/22/12 5:08 PM

erestor100 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Fleetwood
Sweet talker

lady_of_primark wrote:

I know it's "Ask A Girl", but...

Watching an attractive girl get herself off is a turn on, especially in real life. Obviously i can't comment on watching a guy wank, but imagine to some women it's a turn on.

I don't get watching blow jobs either, it's different watching a girl **** on your ****, but it doesn't interest me in ****. And it really irritates me when keeps hopping off to "taste" their ****/**** it **** spoils the mood for me.

# 10  1/22/12 5:42 PM

Woman, 68
United Kingdom
Bristol
Been Naughtiest

Quatermass1960 wrote:

compulsory basic training

did you say something?

# 11  1/22/12 5:56 PM

metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

reds_daughter wrote:

lady_of_primark wrote:

reds_daughter wrote:

I so want a pair.  They would be great for skiing and snowboarding.

yeah....just be careful of the snow ****.....

# 12  1/22/12 6:18 PM

bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

I used to but only if playing with myself too ...not so much these days

# 13  1/22/12 7:27 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
rosewine This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 53
United Kingdom
Inverness
Casanova

bustymalone wrote:

I used to but only if playing with myself too ...not so much these days

Im with Busty on this one. Its a turn on if im playing with myself at the same time then he explodes in my mouth and WOW.

If he does it it also saves you getting a sore wrist.

# 14  1/22/12 7:35 PM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

I must confess I have watched a few, I think more because until I came on here I had never seen it before and is new to me. Most I find now are boring and it does depends on the guy and the **** and I'm fascinated when they **** a lot.

# 15  1/22/12 8:49 PM

CraziAndrea This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 30
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Sweet talker

TalentedAngel wrote:

I must confess I have watched a few, I think more because until I came on here I had never seen it before and is new to me. Most I find now are boring and it does depends on the guy and the **** and I'm fascinated when they **** a lot.

Mostly boring unless i really like the guy. im with busty and rosie on this then having him explode inbetween your lips is fun. As for watching **** and **** doest really do nowt for me fine ill put it on if it helps a guy recover a bit quicker but im fairly talented at getting him ready again

# 16  1/22/12 10:24 PM

ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

lady_of_primark wrote:

reds_daughter wrote:

lady_of_primark wrote:

maybe they do them in pink

and to the original question it depends on the guy and he has to be a playmate. Random wankers do nothing for me so will be declined

# 17  1/22/12 11:01 PM

ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

Now if I'm with someone new I actually love to watch him having a wank.  It's tells me a bit about how he likes it done and gives me a clue as to how to go about giving him a hand job or a ****.  I find that each guy likes it done a **** differently.  Some like it fast, some slow, some a slow build up and then fast towards the end.

As far as **** goes, seeing another woman give a man a **** I find kinda boring and sometimes I've been downright amazed that the guy hasn't been bleeding by the end of it.  Ouch !  Seeing a guy give another guy a **** is however a turn on.  I'm a funny old ScotsBird

# 18  1/22/12 11:07 PM

CraziAndrea This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 30
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Sweet talker

ScotsBird wrote:

Now if I'm with someone new I actually love to watch him having a wank.  It's tells me a bit about how he likes it done and gives me a clue as to how to go about giving him a hand job or a ****.  I find that each guy likes it done a **** differently.  Some like it fast, some slow, some a slow build up and then fast towards the end.

As far as **** goes, seeing another woman give a man a **** I find kinda boring and sometimes I've been downright amazed that the guy hasn't been bleeding by the end of it.  Ouch !  Seeing a guy give another guy a **** is however a turn on.  I'm a funny old ScotsBird

Yeah your weird but hey so are the rest of us in one way or another But i love ya anyway

# 19  1/23/12 11:19 AM

Nitebird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Gloucester
Needs a spanking

reds_daughter wrote:

ScotsBird wrote:

I have to agree with that.  Man on man **** is very hot!

# 20  1/23/12 11:47 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

Nitebird wrote:

reds_daughter wrote:

ScotsBird wrote:

I have to agree with that.  Man on man **** is very hot!

Maybe a few of the forum guys could put a show on for us

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.