Is there anybody on this site that you'd like to meet? And Why?

# 1  12/30/12 2:05 AM

SwissChris This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 61
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
THE CONNOISSEUR

Having been on this site for a few years, There are some people that I'd like to meet. Even if it's only for a glass of wine, or other suitable drink. Some are local, and some are on the other side of the world.
  Are there people that you would like to meet, and why would you like to meet them? And it needn't neccessarily be for ****.
  I will start off by saying Ruby. Nothing may happen but she is the closest on the list geographically.

# 2  12/30/12 2:57 AM

The_Deef_Fooksta This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
Australia
Wattle Grove
Such a tease

as for me, I like to me Emma Watson, Emily Blunt, Kieara Knightly, Gwyneth Paltrow, Emma Stone, Kate Winslet, Jennifer Anniston,.....

I just havent been able to find their profile on BN ...... yet

# 3  12/30/12 3:43 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

SwissChris wrote:

Having been on this site for a few years, There are some people that I'd like to meet. Even if it's only for a glass of wine, or other suitable drink. Some are local, and some are on the other side of the world.
  Are there people that you would like to meet, and why would you like to meet them? And it needn't neccessarily be for ****.
  I will start off by saying Ruby. Nothing may happen but she is the closest on the list geographically.

I would love to meet nearly everybody on here, especially in the UK with the exception of a few. We have met a couple in Aus and another I have plans to meet.

# 4  12/30/12 5:51 AM

Man, 40
Australia
Wattle Grove
Such a tease

TalentedAngel wrote:

SwissChris wrote:

I would love to meet nearly everybody on here, especially in the UK with the exception of a few. We have met a couple in Aus and another I have plans to meet.

yeah me too. I met Vamos and Hester whilst i was in UK. Wouldnt mind catching up with couple of other good British friends from here as well.

Havent met anyone from Perth, Aus yet. But give it time, im sure BN will be more popular than other sites

# 5  12/30/12 5:59 AM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

The_Deef_Fooksta wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

SwissChris wrote:

yeah me too. I met Vamos and Hester whilst i was in UK. Wouldnt mind catching up with couple of other good British friends from here as well.

Havent met anyone from Perth, Aus yet. But give it time, im sure BN will be more popular than other sites

wheres Perth

# 6  12/30/12 6:11 AM

Man, 40
Australia
Wattle Grove
Such a tease

TalentedAngel wrote:

The_Deef_Fooksta wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

wheres Perth

ROFLMAO...

ok.. stand outside, face west, .... and its about there... somewhere...lmao

# 7  12/30/12 11:11 AM

zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

I'd love to meet most of the folks here...think it would be a blast!

# 8  12/30/12 11:13 AM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

zaenia wrote:

Could you imagine all of us getting together for a party

# 9  12/30/12 11:15 AM

Man, 40
Australia
Wattle Grove
Such a tease

TalentedAngel wrote:

zaenia wrote:

yeah... imagine me going around groping ****. See, in another site where i regularly invited to meets, i was known as the "Serial Groper"... surprisingly, the only one that allowed to do it and get away with it.. O.o

# 10  12/30/12 11:15 AM

zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

TalentedAngel wrote:

zaenia wrote:

I did that many years ago TA....went over to the states to meet a whole bunch of folks that I used to chat to. It was an absolutely wild and wonderful party!!!

An international BN meet....now THAT would be something!!!

# 11  12/30/12 11:17 AM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

The_Deef_Fooksta wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

zaenia wrote:

yeah... imagine me going around groping ****. See, in another site where i regularly invited to meets, i was known as the "Serial Groper"... surprisingly, the only one that allowed to do it and get away with it.. O.o

You would have trouble finding mine, Busty stole them

# 12  12/30/12 11:19 AM

Man, 40
Australia
Wattle Grove
Such a tease

TalentedAngel wrote:

The_Deef_Fooksta wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

You would have trouble finding mine, Busty stole them

ahhh.. that explains the Legs shot Profile picture then.. Be awkward to show yerself with missing ****

# 13  12/30/12 11:40 AM

RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

We can all meet in London in March !

# 14  12/30/12 11:46 AM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

RitchieRich44 wrote:

I think our place would be better and warmer and I would let all you guys swim **** in our pool

# 15  12/30/12 12:17 PM

NickofNotts This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Discussions expert

TalentedAngel wrote:

RitchieRich44 wrote:

I think our place would be better and warmer and I would let all you guys swim **** in our pool

Thats not an atrraction TA...how about me and all the women **** in the pool ?

# 16  12/30/12 12:42 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

SwissChris wrote:

well spanku chris ........ half hour drive

# 17  12/30/12 12:56 PM

metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

nope....

# 18  12/30/12 2:56 PM

N_Owl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United Kingdom
Altrincham
Wicked charmer

SwissChris wrote:

Pretty much everyone on this forum

TalentedAngel wrote:

RitchieRich44 wrote:

Blimy, I cannot think of a faster way to clear your pool and end the get together than for me to be ****. Talk about causing people to run away screaming. Might be better if I stick to hiding in a darkened corner

Owl

# 19  12/30/12 3:27 PM

Man, 40
Australia
Wattle Grove
Such a tease

TalentedAngel wrote:

RitchieRich44 wrote:

stoof dat.. im so over this heat.. and sides.. ya dunno if any or all of the guys leaked in da bluddy pool

# 20  12/30/12 4:30 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

TalentedAngel wrote:

SwissChris wrote:

Ditto. Just to have a laugh and see how they match up to the way they post online.

Dee

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.