Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

I STILL CAN'T ACCESS MY MAIL

# 1  1/8/14 10:08 AM

Posts: 13991
HBE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

I opened a thread on the 18/11/13 about this and it got closed.
I have re-sent my pic of my mail page today as I did on the 30/11/13. With no response from anyone.
Maybe this time
Not to mention my chat that only works if I have it opened constantly

Your help would be appreciated

# 2  1/8/14 10:17 AM

Posts: 11915
RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

HBE wrote:

I opened a thread on the 18/11/13 about this and it got closed.
I have re-sent my pic of my mail page today as I did on the 30/11/13. With no response from anyone.
Maybe this time
Not to mention my chat that only works if I have it opened constantly

Your help would be appreciated

Nudge site_mod. He's just got online though, so it might take him a while to catch up with overnight things

# 3  1/8/14 10:23 AM

Posts: 13991
HBE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

RitchieRich44 wrote:

HBE wrote:

I opened a thread on the 18/11/13 about this and it got closed.
I have re-sent my pic of my mail page today as I did on the 30/11/13. With no response from anyone.
Maybe this time
Not to mention my chat that only works if I have it opened constantly

Your help would be appreciated

Nudge site_mod. He's just got online though, so it might take him a while to catch up with overnight things

It's not over night it's nearly 2 months

# 4  1/8/14 10:25 AM

Posts: 11915
RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

HBE wrote:

RitchieRich44 wrote:

HBE wrote:

I opened a thread on the 18/11/13 about this and it got closed.
I have re-sent my pic of my mail page today as I did on the 30/11/13. With no response from anyone.
Maybe this time
Not to mention my chat that only works if I have it opened constantly

Your help would be appreciated

Nudge site_mod. He's just got online though, so it might take him a while to catch up with overnight things

It's not over night it's nearly 2 months

I meant things that have happened over last night.

# 5  1/8/14 10:27 AM

Posts: 13991
HBE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

RitchieRich44 wrote:

HBE wrote:

RitchieRich44 wrote:


Nudge site_mod. He's just got online though, so it might take him a while to catch up with overnight things

It's not over night it's nearly 2 months

I meant things that have happened over last night.

I sent a nudge anyway....I knew what you meant though and I was trying to have a joke

# 6  1/9/14 8:45 AM

Posts: 443
Moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United States
Fulshear
Moderator

HBE wrote:

I opened a thread on the 18/11/13 about this and it got closed.
I have re-sent my pic of my mail page today as I did on the 30/11/13. With no response from anyone.
Maybe this time
Not to mention my chat that only works if I have it opened constantly

Your help would be appreciated

I do appologize for this inconvinience.
Yesterday we sent you letter with instruction on your email address.

Regards
Moderator

# 7  1/12/14 10:52 AM

Posts: 13991
HBE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

Can you see anything wrong with my mail

https://col127.mail.live.com/att/GetAtt … FnZS9qcGVn

# 8  1/12/14 11:06 AM

Posts: 13991
HBE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

Moderator wrote:

HBE wrote:

I opened a thread on the 18/11/13 about this and it got closed.
I have re-sent my pic of my mail page today as I did on the 30/11/13. With no response from anyone.
Maybe this time
Not to mention my chat that only works if I have it opened constantly

Your help would be appreciated

I do appologize for this inconvinience.
Yesterday we sent you letter with instruction on your email address.

Regards
Moderator

Yes, thank you....and I have done everything you have suggested.

I'm posting the pic above incase some computer savvy person may pick up on my problem

# 9  1/12/14 1:11 PM

Posts: 1020
JackDenials This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
Australia
Yanchep
Wicked charmer

OK so that could be why you didn't get back to me after my email...

# 10  1/12/14 7:50 PM

Posts: 13991
HBE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

JackDenials wrote:

OK so that could be why you didn't get back to me after my email...

That would be correct

# 11  1/12/14 8:23 PM

Posts: 3571
SwissChris This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 61
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
THE CONNOISSEUR

Maybe 1 day they'll get it right for you Juulz.

# 12  1/12/14 8:27 PM

Posts: 13991
HBE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

SwissChris wrote:

Maybe 1 day they'll get it right for you Juulz.

Hi Chris
Any suggestions how to fix it??????

# 13  1/12/14 8:33 PM

Posts: 13494
ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

HBE wrote:

SwissChris wrote:

Maybe 1 day they'll get it right for you Juulz.

Hi Chris
Any suggestions how to fix it??????

Hi HBE.  I've sent your thread through to the paid moderator (again).  Hopefully they'll manage to get this sorted for you.

# 14  1/12/14 8:35 PM

Posts: 13991
HBE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

ScotsBird wrote:

HBE wrote:

SwissChris wrote:

Maybe 1 day they'll get it right for you Juulz.

Hi Chris
Any suggestions how to fix it??????

Hi HBE.  I've sent your thread through to the paid moderator (again).  Hopefully they'll manage to get this sorted for you.

Thanks Scots, but they say nothing is wrong

# 15  1/12/14 8:38 PM

Posts: 3571
SwissChris This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 61
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
THE CONNOISSEUR

HBE wrote:

ScotsBird wrote:

HBE wrote:

Hi Chris
Any suggestions how to fix it??????

Hi HBE.  I've sent your thread through to the paid moderator (again).  Hopefully they'll manage to get this sorted for you.

Thanks Scots, but they say nothing is wrong

Does chat work? Edit just noticed previous comment. So how does 1 contact a beautiful lady?

# 16  1/12/14 8:43 PM

Posts: 13991
HBE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

SwissChris wrote:

HBE wrote:

ScotsBird wrote:


Hi HBE.  I've sent your thread through to the paid moderator (again).  Hopefully they'll manage to get this sorted for you.

Thanks Scots, but they say nothing is wrong

Does chat work? Edit just noticed previous comment. So how does 1 contact a beautiful lady?

Sometimes if I have it opened

# 17  1/17/14 9:28 AM

Posts: 13991
HBE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

Seems like I'm not the only person with this problem, I have been sending screen shots since Nov

# 18  1/17/14 10:57 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 1876
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Wicked charmer

HBE wrote:

Seems like I'm not the only person with this problem, I have been sending screen shots since Nov

starting to think the wheels on the bus are rusting to a stop

# 19  1/17/14 11:02 AM

Posts: 13991
HBE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

rodsrule wrote:

HBE wrote:

Seems like I'm not the only person with this problem, I have been sending screen shots since Nov

starting to think the wheels on the bus are rusting to a stop

NO Rod
The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round

# 20  1/17/14 12:53 PM

Posts: 290
site_mod This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United States
Houston
Such a tease

HBE wrote:

rodsrule wrote:

HBE wrote:

Seems like I'm not the only person with this problem, I have been sending screen shots since Nov

starting to think the wheels on the bus are rusting to a stop

NO Rod
The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round

HI!

We have tested your profile and it seems to be okay. We do not see any of the errors mentioned.
To investigate the aforementioned technical issues properly, please notify us of the Internet browser and operational system you use. We need to know everything about the problems you are facing. Please be as specific as possible.
Please also send us some screenshots of the technical problems as attached jpeg files so that we can reproduce the problems on admin@benaughty.com .

Best regards,
Moderator

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.