How to shave?

# 1  4/4/14 6:22 PM

big_blue This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 38
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Naughty newbie

Guys, I'm after a bit of advice. 

I usually trim the hairs around my **** and ****, but I'm liking the idea of something smoother.  I'm nervous about a razor, any tips? (and very carefully isn't funny)

# 2  4/4/14 8:11 PM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

big_blue wrote:

Guys, I'm after a bit of advice. 

I usually trim the hairs around my **** and ****, but I'm liking the idea of something smoother.  I'm nervous about a razor, any tips? (and very carefully isn't funny)

keep yer tool sharpe...at all times.....i do mine every morning in the shower....

tiz the only shaving i do now.....(apart from missis mets bits)....not drawn claret for years...

# 3  4/5/14 1:03 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

don't do it if your ****
and be veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy careful

# 4  4/5/14 2:52 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

Dont have a shaky hand but then I could always give you a wax

# 5  4/5/14 9:24 AM

Man, 38
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Naughty newbie

well i got the beard trimmer out last night and gave it a good shear, nicked myself with that so bailed before i got the razor out.  planning to have another go tonight, but might get hair removal cream for my ****?

i did mention to my wife waxing it a few weeks ago, think she got scared i'd want to return the favour

# 6  4/5/14 11:33 AM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

big_blue wrote:

well i got the beard trimmer out last night and gave it a good shear, nicked myself with that so bailed before i got the razor out.  planning to have another go tonight, but might get hair removal cream for my ****?

i did mention to my wife waxing it a few weeks ago, think she got scared i'd want to return the favour

You have to wait till the hair gets long and I would love to do it for you

# 7  4/5/14 4:55 PM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

big_blue wrote:

unless your using a CUT THROAT your unlikely to slice anything off....you just gotta treat it like yer face.....unless you have bits of bog paper over yer boat race after you've shaved.....

# 8  4/6/14 11:09 AM

Man, 38
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Naughty newbie

A **** blood letting never hurt anyone, treated all sorts with it hundreds of years ago.

Itchy night though,...

# 9  4/6/14 12:26 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

big_blue wrote:

think there is a post about hair removal cream here some place, will bring a tear to your eye

# 10  4/6/14 12:31 PM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

rodsrule wrote:

big_blue wrote:

think there is a post about hair removal cream here some place, will bring a tear to your eye

just dun missis mets lady garden ...1st cut of the season...

# 11  4/6/14 1:35 PM

Man, 38
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Naughty newbie

metallica wrote:

rodsrule wrote:

big_blue wrote:

I've always had a deal with the missus that she'd let me do hers for her if i managed to mine without lopping it off.  She's away at the moment, she'll get a real scare when she gets back!

# 12  4/6/14 1:58 PM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

big_blue wrote:

metallica wrote:

rodsrule wrote:

I've always had a deal with the missus that she'd let me do hers for her if i managed to mine without lopping it off.  She's away at the moment, she'll get a real scare when she gets back!

she'll think GONZO from the muppets has moved in...

# 13  4/6/14 2:09 PM

chaosmaker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

Just curious but why? I like it on myself and other people... the bald thing looks scary .... lol

# 14  4/6/14 2:12 PM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

chaosmaker wrote:

Just curious but why? I like it on myself and other people... the bald thing looks scary .... lol

you wanna try it missis.....the KOJAK look grows on yer.....trust me....

# 15  4/6/14 2:45 PM

Man, 38
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Naughty newbie

chaosmaker wrote:

I was **** off having **** longer than my flaccid ****, trims were newer any good so...

Well, that's my story

# 16  4/6/14 4:20 PM

chaosmaker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

metallica wrote:

chaosmaker wrote:

did once in my teens when i was young and stupider...  hated the itching for no reason and i like the protection that they are growing there for

big_blue wrote:

I was **** off having **** longer than my flaccid ****, trims were newer any good so...

Well, that's my story

Hmm,  flaccid you say???  I do know that men do it to make themselves look longer

# 17  4/6/14 7:50 PM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

chaosmaker wrote:

metallica wrote:

chaosmaker wrote:

did once in my teens when i was young and stupider...  hated the itching for no reason and i like the protection that they are growing there for

big_blue wrote:

Well, that's my story

Hmm,  flaccid you say???  I do know that men do it to make themselves look longer

thats why designer stubble rocks....

# 18  4/6/14 11:14 PM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

chaosmaker wrote:

metallica wrote:

chaosmaker wrote:

big_blue wrote:

Well, that's my story

LMAO

# 19  4/6/14 11:55 PM

Man, 38
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Naughty newbie

I may be a **** sheltered (like hell), but I'm guessing this isn't how people suggest getting a woman to laugh...

# 20  4/7/14 12:00 AM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

big_blue wrote:

I may be a **** sheltered (like hell), but I'm guessing this isn't how people suggest getting a woman to laugh...

Nope, we're all very serious on here

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.