xDarkeyesx

# 62  6/4/10 7:33 PM

andytinyb This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 49
United Kingdom
Westcliff-on-Sea
Naughty newbie

trish9 wrote:

I do have to admit that im just a **** fed up of chaps asking me if I want to **** on this? or wanna f***? Or worse, 'can you handle this?  Another thing I would add to the list is, read the sodding profile!!!!!!!! I never speak to or mail folks who havent taken the time to read my profile and decide whether they are suited or not.  My **** hates are people begging not asking me to chat with them or pleading with me to send them mail, desparate is just not attractive (I know, im being harsh).

hi i dont think thats harsh at all,some just dont get it(more ways than one).

# 63  6/11/10 8:47 PM

roryb1357 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 49
United Kingdom
West Earlham
Naughty newbie

If someone's browsed you, winked you or messaged you ....read the profile, it's a simple courtesy and you never know they might share some of your tastes which will give you something to chat / message about that will give you a better chance with them. So it is in YOUR interests to read it.

Remember that they want to feel special and **** as much as you do, They aren't a charity and you're not a charity case, In my experience a willingness to satisfy a woman's needs / desires gets me a long way. Being selfish isn 't attractive to most people so think about the  fun 'we' could have rather than 'you' could have. If you get this right some will even reccomend you to their friends!!!

Be open to possibilities, maybe that person seeking **** will fall for you big time or the person who says they want a relationship will fancy you so much they'll rip your clothes off at the sight of you.

Remember that for some people, male and female, half the fun is in the chase, for others it's over 90 % of the fun. Leave them wanting more and they'll come back to you.

# 64  6/14/10 9:27 AM

Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

Bumped 

# 65  6/24/10 12:44 AM

SwissChris This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 61
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
THE CONNOISSEUR

Kadu12 wrote:

Bumped 

Why bumped?
  The fun thing about sites like this is, if you have a fantasy, dream, or even a **** about **** the left 6th toe of a bald 60 year old **** (only joking about the last bit), you stand more of a chance of realising it by being on there. You might have a **** disappointment or 2 on the way, but if they're out there you stand more chance of finding them. But don't be rude or insult them. Sites like this are serendipitous. You may not always find want you want, but you always find what you need. And you can have fun chatting to, people, or even making a few friends on the way. By the way is there any woman out there that can teach me morse code?

# 66  6/24/10 7:55 AM

Woman, 47
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

SwissChris wrote:

Kadu12 wrote:

Bumped 

Why bumped?
  The fun thing about sites like this is, if you have a fantasy, dream, or even a **** about **** the left 6th toe of a bald 60 year old **** (only joking about the last bit), you stand more of a chance of realising it by being on there. You might have a **** disappointment or 2 on the way, but if they're out there you stand more chance of finding them. But don't be rude or insult them. Sites like this are serendipitous. You may not always find want you want, but you always find what you need. And you can have fun chatting to, people, or even making a few friends on the way. By the way is there any woman out there that can teach me morse code?

I bumped it from the back pages as a result of contact I'd recieved from a newbie.... my sarcasm didn't seem to read well in a mail and my offer to run straight round and jump into his rope infested bed was taken as for real by him.

Anyway I then sent him a mail suggesting he read this thread, sadly he never bothered to open the mail, but I wanted to save him the bother of trying to find it himself. Tis not good to upset people, and at times it's easy to forget how long you've been listening to the same old same old, when newbies are simply trying to find their feet. 

# 67  6/24/10 8:04 AM

ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

Kadu12 wrote:

SwissChris wrote:

Kadu12 wrote:

Bumped 

Why bumped?

I bumped it from the back pages as a result of contact I'd recieved from a newbie.... my sarcasm didn't seem to read well in a mail and my offer to run straight round and jump into his rope infested bed was taken as for real by him.

Anyway I then sent him a mail suggesting he read this thread, sadly he never bothered to open the mail, but I wanted to save him the bother of trying to find it himself. Tis not good to upset people, and at times it's easy to forget how long you've been listening to the same old same old, when newbies are simply trying to find their feet. 

"rope infested bed" ..... intriguing

# 68  6/24/10 8:16 AM

Woman, 47
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

ambrosia69 wrote:

Kadu12 wrote:

SwissChris wrote:

Why bumped?

Tis good to play with imagery..

# 69  6/24/10 8:32 AM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

Kadu12 wrote:

ambrosia69 wrote:

Kadu12 wrote:

Tis good to play with imagery..

thats usually what gets me into trouble

# 70  6/24/10 2:18 PM

aqua_monk This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 33
United Kingdom
Glenrothes
Naughty newbie

have to say its good advice, but it doesnt work.
i'm not being very successful here, and i have no idea why. i'm not pushy nasty **** or disrespectful, probably ugly but cant really do much about that.
i have tried chatting mailing replying to mails (usually icebreakers) etc but get ignored flatly across the board, its a bit frustrating on the one hand, but on the other i'm getting absolute slappers hasling me a lot, i even state in my profile i'm not interested in that kinda stuff.

dont get me wrong, your tips will work for some people, but for me, not really. this site was a long shot for me anyways, but i try to keep an open mind about everything, unfortunatly its just not going anywere.
i do hope others benefit from this advice and it does help them, but dont expect miracles from it.
peace out guys n ****.

# 71  6/24/10 2:30 PM

donegaldamsel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Ireland
Love expert

aqua_monk wrote:

have to say its good advice, but it doesnt work.
i'm not being very successful here, and i have no idea why. i'm not pushy nasty **** or disrespectful, probably ugly but cant really do much about that.
i have tried chatting mailing replying to mails (usually icebreakers) etc but get ignored flatly across the board, its a bit frustrating on the one hand, but on the other i'm getting absolute slappers hasling me a lot, i even state in my profile i'm not interested in that kinda stuff.

dont get me wrong, your tips will work for some people, but for me, not really. this site was a long shot for me anyways, but i try to keep an open mind about everything, unfortunatly its just not going anywere.
i do hope others benefit from this advice and it does help them, but dont expect miracles from it.
peace out guys n ****.

Hey you.  Sorry to hear you feel it's not working for you.  Now you've made it as far as the forum, would you think about sticking around and joining in a bit more?  It's an opportunity to 'showcase' yourself a bit, and who knows, when you're face is more recognisable, maybe you'll get more of the attention you're looking for.  It's not guaranteed by any means, but you may as well give it a go. 

# 72  6/24/10 4:25 PM

aqua_monk This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 33
United Kingdom
Glenrothes
Naughty newbie

well i orginally came to the forum to see if i was doing something wrong, apparently not hehe.
Its cool.
i'll be around for a while i think and see how it goes. ya never know what tomorrow brings as they say.
I just thought I would make a point of saying, the advice is good, but maybe its different for everyone. so far being me isnt working, but i'm not going to stop being me for anything.

# 73  7/9/10 10:11 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

Munchinonu wrote:

trish9 wrote:

I do have to admit that im just a **** fed up of chaps asking me if I want to **** on this? or wanna f***? Or worse, 'can you handle this?  Another thing I would add to the list is, read the sodding profile!!!!!!!! I never speak to or mail folks who havent taken the time to read my profile and decide whether they are suited or not.  My **** hates are people begging not asking me to chat with them or pleading with me to send them mail, desparate is just not attractive (I know, im being harsh).

HAHAHAHAHAHA...the deeper I read the forums the more I realize that most of the girls chat with girls and couples.   There seems to be lots of guys who no one ever talks with.   What confuses me is the title of this thread.   If you're here to BE NAUGHTY what the hell does love and dating have to do with it?   Ah the truth in advertising.

being naughty can be different things to different folks..... its not all **** a stranger then move on to the next one

# 74  7/16/10 3:27 PM

rocky4711 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 55
United Kingdom
Longfield
Sweet talker

All good stuff, but reading it does not give me time to go out to meet anyone

# 75  7/16/10 3:33 PM

hornymikeo69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 83
Australia
Adelaide
Seduction guru

aqua_monk wrote:

well i orginally came to the forum to see if i was doing something wrong, apparently not hehe.
Its cool.
i'll be around for a while i think and see how it goes. ya never know what tomorrow brings as they say.
I just thought I would make a point of saying, the advice is good, but maybe its different for everyone. so far being me isnt working, but i'm not going to stop being me for anything.

Just make sure you ask every girl on here for a ****, they will be falling at your feet, guaranteed. Welcome anyhow mate have fun

# 76  7/21/10 9:08 PM

rocky4711 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 55
United Kingdom
Longfield
Sweet talker

hornymikeo69 wrote:

aqua_monk wrote:

Its cool.

Just make sure you ask every girl on here for a ****, they will be falling at your feet, guaranteed. Welcome anyhow mate have fun

I'm afraid I can't be quite that subtle

# 77  9/14/10 6:16 PM

bigtallrob This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
United Kingdom
Bedford
Naughty newbie

benaughty works better than stereotypical sites by breaking down the barriers of what can and cannot be done,said and shown...however it is in no way a free permit to treat people like dirt..unfourtunately as in real life other factors play a part..looks personality,etc....
the rule is straightforward and simple
BENAUGHY......BUT BE NICE

# 78  10/8/10 12:52 PM

somertime This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United Kingdom
North Petherton
Such a tease

RadioBroadcasterJay wrote:

Why the dickens have they got some honky wisearse to give advice on a fockin INDIAN site?? Or was this supposed to be a Brit site from da beginning? What surprised me most, however, was the fact that some Irish blokes were joining the conversation-I wonder wether they knew that the IRA was at war with Queen and ****?

i think thats why its called the United Kingdom and yes it is mostly a uk site

# 79  10/9/10 4:42 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
L1ckL0ng1976 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 37
Ireland
Dublin
Naughty newbie

Why the dickens have they got some honky wisearse to give advice on a fockin INDIAN site?? Or was this supposed to be a Brit site from da beginning? What surprised me most, however, was the fact that some Irish blokes were joining the conversation-I wonder wether they knew that the IRA was at war with Queen and ****?

Well there, my Indian friend, I didn't see the sign on the forum saying no dogs, no Irish. I think the world's moved on a bit, maybe you haven't.

As for the IRA being at "war" with your Queen, the IRA are not exactly Irish spokespersons of the year, so don't get your knickers in a twist (or if you do, post a pic so we can all see!)

# 80  10/13/10 10:26 AM

LJames123 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 24
Ireland
Tullamore
Naughty newbie

because clearly he knows how the site work's he is only giving advice take it or leave mate.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.