# 1  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
palerider-uk This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United Kingdom
Wandsworth Common
Sweet talker

I'm going out on a limb here to educate everyone on how to be successfull here on BN. It does work, it can work and it will work for you if you follow this guide.

1) Dont whine and moan about the site, the people reading the blogs and forums are the potential people you'll be chatting with. No body likes a moody bugger, so put on your best smile, and try to be a **** more positive.

2) Posativity really is the key, if you think fun and happy, you'll messages will be fun and happy. If you come into this thinking it wont work..you've already lost. It will work. Just relax and enjoy what the site has to offer.

3) Sign up to the site. I dont know one single person that has EVER had any success through a dating site, without siging up. You can post on the forums, you can blog all you want, but when it comes to contact, mail and chat is where it will happen.

4) Mail. This one seems a bit obvious, but you'll be suprised of the amount of people who DONT MAIL other users. You'll never get anywhere if you dont contact people. Send a message, make it fun and flirty. Dont be rude or crude. Be yourself and let your message reflect your personality.
Don't just sit back and think the website will work for you....you've got to work for the website...so get mailing.

5) Create a blog. Blogs are really popular. They are less intermate than a mail, as they are open for ALL BN members to see, men and women. Tell us about your day, what your up to at the weekend. Remember blogs are NOT notice boards...people do not respond or read short silly lines. Blogs are ABOUT YOU. They are a personal log.

6) Forum. The forums have a great community. Lots of fun banter and chat, along with questions and answer from BN members.
Remember to search for previous post before posting your own, you might be asking a question that has already been answered.
This is where the heart of the site lives...join in, be nice, friendly and enjoy.

7) Chat. The chat is great for having a more personal conversation with BN members. Faster than messaging and more fun.
Invite someone to a chat and see if they respond. The chat can get very busy ,and people arn't always availble. Girls get inundated with chat requests, so dont keep bugging them if they do not respond. Send a **** hello message..and leave it at that.
Remember..be polite and friendly. Being rude and **** will get you no where.

8- Respect . This is a dating site, and the key to be successfull is being respectfull of your fellow BN members. Be nice, polite and curtious...but more importantly..be fun and flirty. We are all here to have a good time...so show a **** love and do a **** dance.

Follow these simple 8 suggestions and you'll find yourself having the time of your life....

LAx

# 2  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Ask him for a photo
ADSR This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
United Kingdom

Seduction guru

Great so where am I going wrong? oooo right that was a moan hahahaaha well i thought it was a funny reply even if no one else does lol so there

Peace

# 3  12/9/09 1:40 PM

theinsider83 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 30
United Kingdom
Rugby
THE CONNOISSEUR

wantonwoman wrote:

Good Tongue and Adequate ****! and something more than "wanna f***" - Need I say more!

Check, check and...check. Though I do wonder what responses I would get if I actually started off with 'wanna ****?' hmmmm

# 4  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Ask him for a photo
ADSR This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
United Kingdom

Seduction guru

Something like what I have written above I think mate lol
haha

# 5  12/9/09 1:40 PM

BN_forum_moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
Australia

Been Naughtiest

palerider-uk,

Another great thread. Thanks. Added to Successful BN members give advice

Respectfully,
BN_forum_moderator

# 6  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Martix This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Pitreavie Castle
Wicked charmer

trish9 wrote:

I do have to admit that im just a **** fed up of chaps asking me if I want to **** on this? or wanna f***? Or worse, 'can you handle this?  Another thing I would add to the list is, read the sodding profile!!!!!!!! I never speak to or mail folks who havent taken the time to read my profile and decide whether they are suited or not.  My **** hates are people begging not asking me to chat with them or pleading with me to send them mail, desparate is just not attractive (I know, im being harsh).

Yeh I used to get this here and do now from other sites, people sending messages saying they wanna get to know me etc and asking questions which show they obviously haven't read the profile.

Still I've made about 8 good new friends in the last 3 months.  Been out with all of them, had **** with 3 of them and with a few others, but the others aren't really friend material.

Watched alot of movies this last two months.. and been the nice guy who takes them home cos they drank too much and then turned them down when they offered...cos shagging someone who's just puked in thier own garden isn't my idea of a fun night in. hehhe.

Had great **** this morning tho, with a girl I'd only spoken to for about 5 minutes, gave me her address, went round, interesting place, looks like the inside of an **** summers catalogue! **** all night.. awesome. And she actually wrote my address in her book... which was nice, don't like girls that stick your name on any old bit of paper... only to loose it.

As for the advice.. everything except the first line imo, nothing wrong with complaining about something if you put an actual reason for the complaint.  I like people who complain, they're usually more intelligent and notice more about people and places etc.  And they usually know what they actually want to do, instead of hopping on one foot all shy and stupid.

The rest of it is fairly obvious really.   Only important advice I'd give, is don't believe a single word anyone says to you.   Until you're sitting face to face.   Oh and meet in a public place...unless she gives you her address and sent you lots of photos... hehe.

And always have a viable excuse when meeting for the first time!! Just in case it isn't her that answers the door! Even "I'm so sorry to bother you, but could you tell me the time, I've lost my watch and the bus hasn't come yet.." has been known to save my skin on at least 2 occasions!!  3 bits of advice!!

# 7  12/9/09 1:40 PM

smartyarse This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
Ireland
Mullingar
Been Naughtiest

the next time a man moans on the blog about this site i will redirect them to this thread.

in fact i think benaughty should send this thead to each new member as soon as they join.

# 8  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Shyguy19354 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
United Kingdom
Reading
Needs a spanking

Moan! Grump! It's not fair. No-one ever asks me 'wanna ****/**** on this/can you handle it? 

# 9  12/9/09 1:40 PM

cheekysmile4 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 36
United Kingdom
Leicester
THE CONNOISSEUR

All good advice this palerider. I think smarty had a good suggestion when he said something like this should be sent to all new members as a site like this can be confusing to the uninitiated. Where to start!?!

Oh and whilst i'm here....anyone wanna ****?

# 10  12/9/09 1:40 PM

bigmark1311 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 26
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Such a tease

be respectful and yourself works , it did for me tbh i shall keep that story a secreet

my lips are sealed

# 11  12/9/09 1:40 PM

McNulty42 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Hitchin
Naughty newbie

honey .. i'm only 20 mins away .. be careful what you crave ... you may just get it ...

# 12  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Ask him for a photo
palerider-uk This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United Kingdom
Wandsworth Common
Sweet talker

barbynaughty wrote:

beautiful_dirty wrote:

palerider-uk wrote:

I'm going out on a limb here to educate everyone on how to be successfull here on BN. It does work, it can work and it will work for you if you follow this guide.

1) Dont whine and moan about the site, the people reading the blogs and forums are the potential people you'll be chatting with. No body likes a moody bugger, so put on your best smile, and try to be a **** more positive.

2) Posativity really is the key, if you think fun and happy, you'll messages will be fun and happy. If you come into this thinking it wont work..you've already lost. It will work. Just relax and enjoy what the site has to offer.

3) Sign up to the site. I dont know one single person that has EVER had any success through a dating site, without siging up. You can post on the forums, you can blog all you want, but when it comes to contact, mail and chat is where it will happen.

4) Mail. This one seems a bit obvious, but you'll be suprised of the amount of people who DONT MAIL other users. You'll never get anywhere if you dont contact people. Send a message, make it fun and flirty. Dont be rude or crude. Be yourself and let your message reflect your personality.
Don't just sit back and think the website will work for you....you've got to work for the website...so get mailing.

5) Create a blog. Blogs are really popular. They are less intermate than a mail, as they are open for ALL BN members to see, men and women. Tell us about your day, what your up to at the weekend. Remember blogs are NOT notice boards...people do not respond or read short silly lines. Blogs are ABOUT YOU. They are a personal log.

6) Forum. The forums have a great community. Lots of fun banter and chat, along with questions and answer from BN members.
Remember to search for previous post before posting your own, you might be asking a question that has already been answered.
This is where the heart of the site lives...join in, be nice, friendly and enjoy.

7) Chat. The chat is great for having a more personal conversation with BN members. Faster than messaging and more fun.
Invite someone to a chat and see if they respond. The chat can get very busy ,and people arn't always availble. Girls get inundated with chat requests, so dont keep bugging them if they do not respond. Send a **** hello message..and leave it at that.
Remember..be polite and friendly. Being rude and **** will get you no where.

8- Follow these simple 8 suggestions and you'll find yourself having the time of your life....

LAx

Can't I just be myself, be a **** cow, straight to the point and admit that I like ****

doesnt that work or do i have to be good (god i hope not)

xx

Do you know what... I so agree ... I hate some pretentious guy telling everyone else that being rude and **** will get them nowhere...

Actually, sometimes being rude and **** will get you **** everywhere lol ...bring it on ... lmao...****

I really hope that "rude and pretenious" comment was not aimed at me Barbie?

Do you know what, I agree sometimes being rude and **** does get you what you want, the point is that most of the guys juts cant pull it off without comming across as being desperate and childish. That is why my generall suggestion to guys is to play it safe and be nice...at least untill you know the person your chatting with a ****.
LAx

# 13  12/9/09 1:40 PM

earthlegend23 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 28
United Kingdom
Derbyshire
Naughty newbie

no women reply to my chat on this site am i doing something wrong or something.
im not rude or anything

# 14  12/9/09 1:40 PM

IndieKid72 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 42
United Kingdom
Hockley
Naughty newbie

beautiful_dirty wrote:

neofni wrote:

barbynaughty wrote:

Do you know what... I so agree ... I hate some pretentious guy telling everyone else that being rude and **** will get them nowhere...

Actually, sometimes being rude and **** will get you **** everywhere lol ...bring it on ... lmao...****

Soo your happy relationship started with a "wanna ****"?....lmao....

I am not disagreeing with being yourself but, sending out blanket emails with wanna **** is more likely to get you shot down than chatted up.

I not saying send out mails offering ****, what im saying is you dont have to have deep and meaningful convo just to have some fun

To be fair, I think it's easier for girls to say exactly what they want and be a bit more explicit about it.  Girls are in the minority on the site, so a reasonably worded, but reasonably explicit message from a girl will probably be well recieved providing you have taken into account the preference of the person involved.  I think Guys have to be a bit more circumspect about saying exactly what it is they want even if written well, because most girls on here have already recieved hundreds of messages about 'What I would like to do to you' etc

# 15  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Man, 42
United Kingdom
Hockley
Naughty newbie

IndieKid72 wrote:

beautiful_dirty wrote:

neofni wrote:

Soo your happy relationship started with a "wanna ****"?....lmao....

I am not disagreeing with being yourself but, sending out blanket emails with wanna **** is more likely to get you shot down than chatted up.

I not saying send out mails offering ****, what im saying is you dont have to have deep and meaningful convo just to have some fun

To be fair, I think it's easier for girls to say exactly what they want and be a bit more explicit about it.  Girls are in the minority on the site, so a reasonably worded, but reasonably explicit message from a girl will probably be well recieved providing you have taken into account the preference of the person involved.  I think Guys have to be a bit more circumspect about saying exactly what it is they want even if written well, because most girls on here have already recieved hundreds of messages about 'What I would like to do to you' etc

Look at me pretending I'm the worldly wise BN guru!!! Have not been on here long myself!

# 16  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Man, 42
United Kingdom
Hockley
Naughty newbie

cherylwaters wrote:

IndieKid72 wrote:

IndieKid72 wrote:

Look at me pretending I'm the worldly wise BN guru!!! Have not been on here long myself!

Oh no, no, no... length of service has **** to do with it, you're quite right in your assesment

Awww, Thanks Miss C! 

# 17  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Topher57 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Yarm
Naughty newbie

Hi there all,
I am a new member on here and I want to ask the question of photos on profiles. Do the georgeous ladies on here like body, face or whole body pics??? What is best? advice please?? Thanks!

# 18  12/9/09 1:40 PM

cheekysmile4 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 36
United Kingdom
Leicester
THE CONNOISSEUR

Topher57 wrote:

Hi there all,
I am a new member on here and I want to ask the question of photos on profiles. Do the georgeous ladies on here like body, face or whole body pics??? What is best? advice please?? Thanks!

Didn't quite pick up on the sarcasm of the previous posts eh

Think of it along the lines of meeting people for the first time in the flesh. If flopping your schlong out is your normal way of greeting someone then by all means do. If not then a face or body pic with "the goods" reserved for friends only would probably be the best way to go

# 19  12/9/09 1:40 PM

ElizaD This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 31
United Kingdom
Wellingborough
Seduction guru

cheekysmile4 wrote:

Topher57 wrote:

Hi there all,

Didn't quite pick up on the sarcasm of the previous posts eh

Think of it along the lines of meeting people for the first time in the flesh. If flopping your schlong out is your normal way of greeting someone then by all means do. If not then a face or body pic with "the goods" reserved for friends only would probably be the best way to go

I agree - I tend not to even second glance the profiles of those with a picture of a blokes member hanging out there for all to see...I'd much rather see a smiling face or a pic of face & body.

# 20  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Elganesh This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 41
United Kingdom
Cheshire
Naughty newbie

I have a knack of not showing up in photo's properly, famed for it amongst my friends.

Maybe I'm a semi-vampire....is that such a thing?

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.