# 1  12/31/11 2:22 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Ostian79 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Woking
Such a tease

Ok so, i thought it was a good idea to send a benaughty new year / christmas card to certain people.. however i put in the wrong email address, so now it has a list of my contacts (the contacts i don't want it to have), and i'm wondering how to get rid of these?

Contacted help with no joy of a response.
Changed email on here and still my contacts remain.
Removed my contacts from my email and the contacts remain.
Tried the "greet friends" feature with correct email address and the contacts are still there.
I gave the app 1 day permission, this was about 4 days ago, and it still has them.

Does anyone have any method to reset them? I cannot find access to the information anywhere, which is really poor form by the way, so was hoping someone could give us a hand?

# 2  12/31/11 4:55 PM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Ireland
Love expert

Ostian79 wrote:

Ok so, i thought it was a good idea to send a benaughty new year / christmas card to certain people.. however i put in the wrong email address, so now it has a list of my contacts (the contacts i don't want it to have), and i'm wondering how to get rid of these?

Tried the "greet friends" feature with correct email address and the contacts are still there.
I gave the app 1 day permission, this was about 4 days ago, and it still has them.

Does anyone have any method to reset them? I cannot find access to the information anywhere, which is really poor form by the way, so was hoping someone could give us a hand?

Oh dear, my answer here is going to be similar to the one i gave on your other thread...........it's the weekend, so the chances of help are slim before the next working day.  It looks like a nice idea to send one of those greetings, but there's no way in hell i'd let this site have any more of my details than it already does.  I hope someone can sort the problem for you, but in the meantime, maybe you should contact all the people you sent a card to and tell them you've been ****............then change your address ****.

# 3  12/31/11 5:27 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Ostian79 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Woking
Such a tease

Ok thanks

The app also paid absolutely no attention whatsoever to the checked and unchecked boxes... ho hum

# 4  1/3/12 2:16 PM

Moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
Australia

Been Naughtiest

Ostian79 wrote:

Hi. I've reported this issue to the tech guys, they are looking into it. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Respectfully,

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.