Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

How do you know. .

# 1  1/9/12 1:50 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 8835
pitbull12329 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

If chats not working or if people just dont want to talk to you.  .Im curious

# 2  1/9/12 11:09 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 5447
karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

No one answered you?

Perhaps that's a clue?

People sometimes wander off to do other things () and leave PC on. One I know flits between multiple sites and so isn't always paying attention to the chat I might be typing in  - or so she says anyway. Maybe she doesn't want to talk to me?

Just take it as their loss if they don't reply.

# 3  1/9/12 11:14 AM

Posts: 57366
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

pitbull12329 wrote:

If chats not working or if people just dont want to talk to you.  .Im curious

Did you say something sweetie

# 4  1/9/12 2:33 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 8835
pitbull12329 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

karsic_karl wrote:

No one answered you?

Perhaps that's a clue?

People sometimes wander off to do other things () and leave PC on. One I know flits between multiple sites and so isn't always paying attention to the chat I might be typing in  - or so she says anyway. Maybe she doesn't want to talk to me?

Just take it as their loss if they don't reply.

. .

I only asked because there is a whole long thread about broken chat. . WOndered how could tell

# 5  1/9/12 2:39 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 10808
Waywardprinz This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 37
United Kingdom
Reading
Thoroughly indecent

pitbull12329 wrote:

If chats not working or if people just dont want to talk to you.  .Im curious

I'm sorry mate...I've just been a bit busy

# 6  1/9/12 2:39 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 8835
pitbull12329 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

startime99 wrote:

Sometimes if I don't get a reply for a while on chat I click on 'chat history' and see a message has been sent, but just hasn't come through on my chat... so try that?
It does seem to break easily though.

Either that or ... take the hint

I will from now on

# 7  1/9/12 2:41 PM

Posts: 441
bak2basics This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
Pleasley Vale
Such a tease

pitbull12329 wrote:

If chats not working or if people just dont want to talk to you.  .Im curious

Perhaps they are just fed up with you moaning to the pimp flunkies  about their photos ....

# 8  1/9/12 2:44 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 8835
pitbull12329 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

startime99 wrote:

pitbull12329 wrote:

startime99 wrote:

Sometimes if I don't get a reply for a while on chat I click on 'chat history' and see a message has been sent, but just hasn't come through on my chat... so try that?
It does seem to break easily though.

Either that or ... take the hint

I will from now on

Oh... your chat seems to be working again now...

I know

# 9  1/9/12 3:11 PM

Posts: 32210
DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Ireland
****
Love expert

pitbull12329 wrote:

karsic_karl wrote:

No one answered you?

Perhaps that's a clue?

People sometimes wander off to do other things () and leave PC on. One I know flits between multiple sites and so isn't always paying attention to the chat I might be typing in  - or so she says anyway. Maybe she doesn't want to talk to me?

Just take it as their loss if they don't reply.

. .

I only asked because there is a whole long thread about broken chat. . WOndered how could tell

Anytime i post on the chat's broken thread it's because i'm getting the 'reconnect or close chat' thingy..........that's a fairly good indication that chat's not working

# 10  1/9/12 3:14 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 8835
pitbull12329 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

DD_67 wrote:

pitbull12329 wrote:

karsic_karl wrote:

No one answered you?

Perhaps that's a clue?

People sometimes wander off to do other things () and leave PC on. One I know flits between multiple sites and so isn't always paying attention to the chat I might be typing in  - or so she says anyway. Maybe she doesn't want to talk to me?

Just take it as their loss if they don't reply.

. .

I only asked because there is a whole long thread about broken chat. . WOndered how could tell

Anytime i post on the chat's broken thread it's because i'm getting the 'reconnect or close chat' thingy..........that's a fairly good indication that chat's not working

Thankyou for that. . is that why you never reply to me 

# 11  1/9/12 3:16 PM

Posts: 32210
DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Ireland
****
Love expert

pitbull12329 wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

pitbull12329 wrote:


. .

I only asked because there is a whole long thread about broken chat. . WOndered how could tell

Anytime i post on the chat's broken thread it's because i'm getting the 'reconnect or close chat' thingy..........that's a fairly good indication that chat's not working

Thankyou for that. . is that why you never reply to me 

Of course it's not, i just don't want to chat with you

# 12  1/9/12 3:17 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 8835
pitbull12329 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

DD_67 wrote:

pitbull12329 wrote:

DD_67 wrote:


Anytime i post on the chat's broken thread it's because i'm getting the 'reconnect or close chat' thingy..........that's a fairly good indication that chat's not working

Thankyou for that. . is that why you never reply to me 

Of course it's not, i just don't want to chat with you

cant argue with that . . . . . .

# 13  1/9/12 3:21 PM

Posts: 32210
DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Ireland
****
Love expert

pitbull12329 wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

pitbull12329 wrote:


Thankyou for that. . is that why you never reply to me 

Of course it's not, i just don't want to chat with you

cant argue with that . . . . . .

# 14  1/9/12 11:12 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Posts: 22280
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

pitbull12329 wrote:

If chats not working or if people just dont want to talk to you.  .Im curious

I'm used to it freezing regularly now, so if there's a longish pause in a conversation I close chat entirely and go back in before checking chat history.  That mostly shows if my messages have got through or if they've sent some I haven't received. It's very time consuming as it can happen after every message when it's bad, which is why I regularly add to those complaint threads - they're part of my evidence of how long complaints have been running without being sorted by the site.

Dee

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.