# 1  2/26/12 4:54 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
honestmale2012 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 27
United Kingdom
Vicars Cross
Naughty newbie

what a guy got to do to get notes as it seem only fakes get notes even men with phony **** pics... All i wanted was the same fun as any other male on this site sadly i closed 100 profiles on other **** site in 15yrs due to bad luck... too bad i know what it takes to please women due to my work experience when i was working in an **** entertainment club where i had female lesbian friends and othere who showen me how to please women **** and foreplay before anything else... happy hunting to all here from a lonely hearted male who was hoping to for file his wish in finding his first uk experience....

# 2  2/26/12 5:01 PM

lily1000 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
United Kingdom
Littleover
THE CONNOISSEUR

Perhaps you are giving up too easily .. you can't expect instant success .. there are a lot of fake profiles on here, loads of 'lovely' **** girls too but honestly they are pretty easy to pick out .. any girl who browses you umpteen times but doesn't answer mail and is in the 20 - 25 age group and looks stunning is more than likely a **** girl .. I think most of them are called Abbey too !!!  If it looks too good to be true .. it probably is.  Genuine ladies on site are usually happy to chat and exchange niceties and will make it clear to you what their intentions are .. some of us are here to chat, flirt and pass the time in enjoyable banter .. others want to meet you and get you **** and **** your brains out .. BUT unless you chat first you are never going to find out.

Us ladies have to kiss a lot of frogs to find our prince .. it seems you men have to travel through a dense forest of **** girls to rescue your damsel ..

Good luck

# 3  2/26/12 5:13 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

I agree with Lily, but I'll comment on two more things you've mentioned.

First, you sound like you think "any other males" are finding the success you think you're missing out one. A lot of men don't.  The simple fact is that men outnumber the women here, so you face stiff (phnar phnar) competition.  Some just won't meet anyone.

Secondly, you say you know how to please a woman but, I think, you're just talking about **** pleasure. For many women that only comes into play after they've felt a connection with someone - even if they're only looking for a casual relationship or one night stand.  So pleasing a woman starts with the way you chat to her.

Good luck and have fun looking.

Dee

# 4  2/26/12 8:01 PM

Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

Sometimes over analysing things can lead into all sorts of self troubled doubt. And sometimes its best to just freefall through it all.

# 5  4/1/14 11:08 AM

MattyP This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 20
United Kingdom
Spalding
Naughty newbie

Fifteen years ago year were twelve, that may have something do with it back then.

# 6  4/1/14 11:52 PM

darkmathis This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 28
United States
Anderson
Naughty newbie

Like Dee said, there's usually more to a woman than just pleasing her sexually.  The female brain is a lot more connected than the male brain.  While they may really enjoy a screaming ****, they usually need more than just **** out of a relationship.  Obviously this varies a lot, but if she's not getting everything she thinks she needs out of you she will eventually move on.

And if it were just a matter of ****, well, men outnumber women.  That means women are the inelastic commodity.  They have the seller's market, so they can be a lot more picky.  If all they want is ****, they have their pick of anybody drooling over them.

So you have to stand out.  Just saying " I know how to please a woman" doesn't make you stand out.

I'm a giant nerd and my humor is generally inspired by British comedies like Monty Python and Are You Being Served.  Just for example.

# 7  4/2/14 9:17 AM

MattyP This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 20
United Kingdom
Spalding
Naughty newbie

That's weird, your American and your humour is inspired by British TV
and I'm British and my humour is inspired by American TV

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.