# 1  9/17/10 12:13 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
ThrobbinH00d This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 33
United Kingdom
Romford
Seduction guru

I shall be travelling to HK on 25th Feb with some ****. I know bits of Hong Kong quite well and will be with relatives and friends the rest of the time. But from there I will be going to Thailand for a week. I don't fancy Bangkok so much so will be looking to go to Koh Samui or Phuket. I had wanted to go to the Full Moon Party but the person I am going with isn't able to get time off work due to everyone booking the week before off because of half term. We cannot even go to a half moon party and the only party we can attend is the small Black Moon Party. It is a different type of party as it is much more smaller with only 500 people there. In some ways I think it is good as it is more chilled and it might be easier to strike up conversations etc.

Has anyone been who can offer some insight? Are there many difference between Koh Samui, Koh Phangan and Phuket? Which location would you suggest and why? I am open to suggestions and whilst I enjoy the big party atmospheres and crazy scenes, I am also at home with the more relaxed **** offered by bars...as long as it isn't ****.

Any input will be appreciated. Looking forward to my trip already

# 2  9/17/10 1:50 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
ThrobbinH00d This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 33
United Kingdom
Romford
Seduction guru

Just read in a forum that Koh Samui and the Moon parties are overrated and packed with loud aussies lol. Was suggested I go to Pattaya and Koh Chang instead. Again, any opinions from seasoned travellers?

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.