Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

HAS ANYONE....

# 21  5/24/10 5:24 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 14174
honey514 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
Casanova

las  vegas in may  do  honeymoons  count tho lol

# 22  5/24/10 5:27 PM

Posts: 7362
Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

Hoping to get back on the road again in December, not making any plans right now, life'll probably get in the way 

# 23  5/24/10 5:29 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 16682
rosewine This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 53
United Kingdom
Inverness
Casanova

Slovenia in under three weeks. Seven days walking. Cant wait

# 24  5/24/10 8:26 PM

Posts: 4378
Abzpilot This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 58
United Kingdom
Aberdeen
Been Naughtiest

It'll take you more than 7 days to walk to Slovenia.  Don't you know anything about geography? 

# 25  5/24/10 8:27 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 16682
rosewine This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 53
United Kingdom
Inverness
Casanova

Abzpilot wrote:

It'll take you more than 7 days to walk to Slovenia.  Don't you know anything about geography? 

but its only up the road on the left?

# 26  5/24/10 8:27 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 9000
warriorgirl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 40
United Kingdom
London
Right goer

Camping with **** in the Gower and with friends in Cornwall. No chance of me getting abroad unless some kindly BN soul fancies taking me to Carribean? I am a fabulous holiday companion....

WG
****

# 27  5/24/10 8:30 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 1607
Decadence4ever This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 45
United Kingdom
London
Wicked charmer

Yeah right, you'll just run around like a bloody Staffordshire Bull Terrier no doubt on holiday Warrior girl!....


I'm off to India on Boxing Day!!........oh chutney chutney!

# 28  5/24/10 8:33 PM

erestor100 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Fleetwood
Sweet talker

warriorgirl wrote:

Camping with **** in the Gower and with friends in Cornwall. No chance of me getting abroad unless some kindly BN soul fancies taking me to Carribean? I am a fabulous holiday companion....

WG
****

If only you had asked a month ago...

# 29  5/24/10 8:50 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 9000
warriorgirl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 40
United Kingdom
London
Right goer

erestor100 wrote:

warriorgirl wrote:

Camping with **** in the Gower and with friends in Cornwall. No chance of me getting abroad unless some kindly BN soul fancies taking me to Carribean? I am a fabulous holiday companion....

WG
****

If only you had asked a month ago...

Why? do you know of anyone who'd want to whisk me away??

WG
****

# 30  5/25/10 6:55 PM

erestor100 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Fleetwood
Sweet talker

warriorgirl wrote:

erestor100 wrote:

warriorgirl wrote:

Camping with **** in the Gower and with friends in Cornwall. No chance of me getting abroad unless some kindly BN soul fancies taking me to Carribean? I am a fabulous holiday companion....

WG
****

If only you had asked a month ago...

Why? do you know of anyone who'd want to whisk me away??

WG
****

Hmm... I might do

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.