Guys Writting emails 101

# 41  2/15/14 7:09 PM

JohnB This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Naughty newbie

Electronic Rohypnol? Interesting idea, but if it's anything like the real thing I wouldn't bother.

I tried it and it didn't half make my **** hurt in the morning...

# 42  4/8/14 2:05 PM

tommy This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
Denmark
Århus
Naughty newbie

hej jeg er ikke medlem skriv på min mail [Your post has been edited. Contact details are not allowed in the forum. Moderator] jeg er fra århus

# 43  4/9/14 12:27 PM

SwissChris This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 61
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
THE CONNOISSEUR

I always put something in the subject line and it is normally about something in their profile or their photo. But there are times when there is no subject line, especially if you send a message from a search list.
Current sent message list 5
Includes 2 icebreakers (1 opened, 1 unopened) and both of them I chat to anyway with 1 being a forum member
2 replies (unopened) and they are to site mods
1 normal message with heading (unopened) but it was probably not the most inspiring heading I've used.

I also don't go for the "Do you **** on first date" route in a first message as I'd like to know a **** bit about them before meeting. It also helps them to think that I am not just after their body (I am but I'm not going to get it until they are happy about me). And remember this. Not everything in everyone's profile may be 100% true, but read it and digest it before making contact.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.