Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
palerider-uk This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United Kingdom
Wandsworth Common
Sweet talker

The tag line

The aim here is to create something eye catching. Remember that women get emails from hundreds of guys, and they sometimes have to look through pages of them. This is where your quirky statement comes in to play. Simply writing "fancy a f***" is a good way of getting you mail deleted with out even being read. Would you walk up to a girl in bar and say that? No..of course not. Think of something relevant to your message. Are you complementing here eyes? Maybe start with "My beautiful brown eyed girl".

The message

Remember to KISS. Keep It Simple Stupid! If this is the first message your sending someone, you dont want to over do it.
Start by saying hello, be polite. Tell her why you decided to write to her, was it becuase you though she had nice eyes, she had a great dress, maybe the photo made you grin.
Ask a question or two, let her know that your interested in getting to know her.

The End

Dont forget to end the mail. You may or may not hear back from her, so it's best to keep end the mail with something suitable.
Saying Kind Regards, kinda feels closed, end of conversation. Instead use something more upbeat. Speak soon, is a great way of saying, "come on lets chat!".

Rememebr to check you spelling and read it back to yourself before sending.

A few no noes

No sexually explicit mails. Seriously, this might work at your local **** house, but here, generally, the girls dont like it.
No rudeness. If your rude, your just going to get ignored.
Dont take your stress on the girls. If you have a problem with the site, contact admin.
Dont stalk. If a girl doesnt want to talk to you, move on. Bugging her is only going to get you ignored and reported.
Dont send contact information. Never give out personal information to some one you dont know. Identity **** is one of the most common type of crime, giving information to strangers is just recless.
No spamming. Spamming lots of profiles with the same message doesnt work. It's easy to spot a spammed message and a personal one. Spamming just shows signs of desperation.

flirt cast

Flirt casts. Keep these short and simple. These messages are checked by admin, and will be edited if neccasary. Remember that the tag line will simply read "Hi"

LAx

# 2  4/30/09 4:58 PM

BN_forum_moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
Australia

Been Naughtiest

Thanks for this palerider-uk I'll add it to Successful BN members give advice

# 3  12/21/09 9:14 PM

homemadehardcore This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Shrewsbury
Naughty newbie

After receiving countless easy to delete emails I wish many men would read your advice as it is very worth whille. Most of them are a waste of time and are totally illiterate with it.

I only had one email out of 1300 that i replied to which he even had the decency to put a subject in the box. Most seem incapable of this task alone.

# 4  12/21/09 10:25 PM

lincoln_imp This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 49
United Kingdom
Lincoln
Sweet talker

Surely the best subject line to get your email read is "BN-ADMIN" lol

# 5  1/26/10 4:00 PM

BA01 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Leicester
Wicked charmer

palerider-uk wrote:

The tag line

The aim here is to create something eye catching. Remember that women get emails from hundreds of guys, and they sometimes have to look through pages of them. This is where your quirky statement comes in to play. Simply writing "fancy a f***" is a good way of getting you mail deleted with out even being read. Would you walk up to a girl in bar and say that? No..of course not. Think of something relevant to your message. Are you complementing here eyes? Maybe start with "My beautiful brown eyed girl".

The message

Remember to KISS. Keep It Simple Stupid! If this is the first message your sending someone, you dont want to over do it.
Start by saying hello, be polite. Tell her why you decided to write to her, was it becuase you though she had nice eyes, she had a great dress, maybe the photo made you grin.
Ask a question or two, let her know that your interested in getting to know her.

The End

Dont forget to end the mail. You may or may not hear back from her, so it's best to keep end the mail with something suitable.
Saying Kind Regards, kinda feels closed, end of conversation. Instead use something more upbeat. Speak soon, is a great way of saying, "come on lets chat!".

Rememebr to check you spelling and read it back to yourself before sending.

A few no noes

No sexually explicit mails. Seriously, this might work at your local **** house, but here, generally, the girls dont like it.
No rudeness. If your rude, your just going to get ignored.
Dont take your stress on the girls. If you have a problem with the site, contact admin.
Dont stalk. If a girl doesnt want to talk to you, move on. Bugging her is only going to get you ignored and reported.
Dont send contact information. Never give out personal information to some one you dont know. Identity **** is one of the most common type of crime, giving information to strangers is just recless.
No spamming. Spamming lots of profiles with the same message doesnt work. It's easy to spot a spammed message and a personal one. Spamming just shows signs of desperation.

flirt cast

Flirt casts. Keep these short and simple. These messages are checked by admin, and will be edited if neccasary. Remember that the tag line will simply read "Hi"

LAx

Nice One Palerider....if only some of those who constantly gripe and whinge about BN citing too many fakes, **** and a general lack of replies took some of this on board. Instead as I type I can guarantee that several (thousand) are about to press enter on an email or chat request which begins with some kind of **** request and also have a picture of their genitials as their main picture!! Ignorance is bliss I guess but no excuse.......
I am wondering how many men would whop their manhood out, swing it about a bit and use this as an approach to a lady away from this site? Hmmmm I'm only guessing here but I'm thinking that would be a big fat zero! Unless of course they wore a beige rain mac and fancied residng at Her Majesty's leisure for a while. **** etc aside the ladies on here are just that and should be respected and treated as such.
Gents - if you act like a neanderthal then expect to be treated as such - and we all know what happened to them.
As Palerider says take some time to think about what you want to say and what **** your attention about the lady you are writing to. Do yourself a favour and read their profile - properly!! It may save you wasting a lot of time and further fustration but it may also show a common interest that you can develop in your initial approach and hopefully subsequent contact.
I am not intending to preach here or claim to be The Oracle with regards to this topic but guys if the cap fits.........!!!
Anyway must dash I need to go and take a photo of my nob and update my profile.....     

# 6  2/19/10 6:30 PM

xcitingeddy This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
Ireland
Limerick
Naughty newbie

I have always been polite and courteous to women on BN and other sites. But sadly BN is by far the worst site for receiving a reply, I appreciate that it probably 1 female to 100 males but surely someone would reply to a message, it makes me wonder do those messages actually get delivered or is it the females just couldnt be bothered?
and why is it that the only females that want to meet me are 20yrs old living 3000+ miles away .... Any ladies wish to comment?

# 7  2/19/10 7:05 PM

donegaldamsel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Ireland
Love expert

xcitingeddy wrote:

I have always been polite and courteous to women on BN and other sites. But sadly BN is by far the worst site for receiving a reply, I appreciate that it probably 1 female to 100 males but surely someone would reply to a message, it makes me wonder do those messages actually get delivered or is it the females just couldnt be bothered?
and why is it that the only females that want to meet me are 20yrs old living 3000+ miles away .... Any ladies wish to comment?

Hello you.  A lot of men have the same complaint as you.  It's true, the ratio of men to women is a factor in this i think.  Personally if i get a polite mail from someone, or a polite chat request, i do respond.  I think it's rude to ignore a message from someone, if it's at all possible to reply.  However, most of the time i spend here, i spend chatting to a very few friends who i have got to know over a long period of time (male and female), and posting in the forum.  Obviously, i'm not looking for anything here, but i do enjoy the forum (for the most part), and the company of my friends, so when i respond it's usually to say exactly that.  Some of the women on here get inundated with mails and texts, and so can't or don't reply to them all.  It must be a pain to any one who feels like they're wasting their time, but all i can say is, **** with it, spend some time here with us, and you may find that your profile is raised a bit when you're seen in here for a while.  Having said that, there's still no guarantee, but such is life. Best of luck

# 8  2/19/10 7:55 PM

Ask him for a photo
melting_pot This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Italy
Milan
Been Naughtiest

you can check wether they've read (or at least opened) your mail by checking on the "sent" box in your mail. if it's been opened, you'll find next to the title an open enveloppe..if not, the enveloppe will be closed

# 9  2/23/10 2:05 PM

SexySultrySiren This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 51
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

live4rightnow wrote:

I try to  reply to all emails and chat requests... quite often it's just to say -  'no thank you...' or something to that effect if he's too young or old... rude/**** email... too far away... etc.... seems unkind not to respond at all if a guy has gone to the trouble to write... but once i've said no... i don't feel obligated to keep responding it he keeps writing to me (this has happened a few times)... it's the winks that come in overwhelming numbers... there's just no time to respond to them... finally gave up on that for the most part.

I do the same.....try and reply even if it is a no thank you....I do not reply to the very explicit ones tho...is that anyway to interest a woman to say "fancy **** my ****"!  Would you say that to a woman in a bar??

# 10  2/23/10 2:11 PM

Woman, 51
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

xcitingeddy wrote:

Well i chat to a few men in ireland! I love the irishmen even tho i know i will never meet them because of the logisitics of it but it is nice to chat and email!  Us women get inundated with **** mails and chat so dont give up and sometimes we just cant reply to them all.  I have said no thank you to some chat and they have then got abusive which is not pleasant!

# 11  2/23/10 2:14 PM

Ask him for a photo
kingwap This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 59
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Thoroughly indecent

SexySultrySiren wrote:

xcitingeddy wrote:

Well i chat to a few men in ireland! I love the irishmen even tho i know i will never meet them because of the logisitics of it but it is nice to chat and email!  Us women get inundated with **** mails and chat so dont give up and sometimes we just cant reply to them all.  I have said no thank you to some chat and they have then got abusive which is not pleasant!

NICE EYES...........

# 12  2/23/10 3:36 PM

Woman, 51
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

Dreamer2u wrote:

SexySultrySiren wrote:

xcitingeddy wrote:

Yeah i agree Irish people seems so kind and loving i do notice that too even more they seem so respectful.

I never have a problem having any shout out with anyone or even someone cussing me out i'm ussualy very subtle with my words to them i will watch for a while and see how much they bug me to **** then i will give them ultimatum i would say"look you have a chance to see what u want to see in my profile now if the constant messaging does not stop then u will be block,and please do read my profiles and heed them that is what i want and that is what i want followed through".Then i never heard of that person or anyone again who has tried me.I do give them a chance to prove themselves otherwise we are of course just human we make mistakes and our mistakes can sometimes be overlooked you just have to put your self in their shoes and see what is the missing link then fix it from there.

Dreamer

How annoying is it when a guy starts chatting to you and asks you to tell them all about yourself....read my profile i say!!

# 13  2/23/10 3:46 PM

Woman, 51
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

horneydevil2010 wrote:

SexySultrySiren wrote:

live4rightnow wrote:

I try to  reply to all emails and chat requests... quite often it's just to say -  'no thank you...' or something to that effect if he's too young or old... rude/**** email... too far away... etc.... seems unkind not to respond at all if a guy has gone to the trouble to write... but once i've said no... i don't feel obligated to keep responding it he keeps writing to me (this has happened a few times)... it's the winks that come in overwhelming numbers... there's just no time to respond to them... finally gave up on that for the most part.

I do the same.....try and reply even if it is a no thank you....I do not reply to the very explicit ones tho...is that anyway to interest a woman to say "fancy **** my ****"!  Would you say that to a woman in a bar??

Not unless he was ignorant / stupid or both !!

True i suppose!!

# 14  2/23/10 3:47 PM

Woman, 51
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

kingwap wrote:

SexySultrySiren wrote:

xcitingeddy wrote:

NICE EYES...........

Thank you

# 15  2/23/10 3:54 PM

Ask him for a photo
Waywardprinz This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 37
United Kingdom
Reading
Thoroughly indecent

SexySultrySiren wrote:

horneydevil2010 wrote:

SexySultrySiren wrote:

True i suppose!!

You know there are some pretty racey girls out there too, and I'm not just talking about ****-girls.  I get requests for **** chat occasionally, and it's really not my thing

# 16  2/23/10 3:56 PM

Woman, 51
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

horneydevil2010 wrote:

SexySultrySiren wrote:

horneydevil2010 wrote:

True i suppose!!

So I assume you dont reply to winks at all ??

Why??? have you winked at me?? Ido sometimes wink back! Do you know how many men **** mail, chat and wink at me in a day?

# 17  2/23/10 3:57 PM

Woman, 51
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

Waywardprinz wrote:

SexySultrySiren wrote:

horneydevil2010 wrote:

True i suppose!!

You know there are some pretty racey girls out there too, and I'm not just talking about ****-girls.  I get requests for **** chat occasionally, and it's really not my thing

You wanna hear what some of the guys say!!! xx

# 18  2/23/10 3:59 PM

Ask him for a photo
kingwap This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 59
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Thoroughly indecent

SexySultrySiren wrote:

kingwap wrote:

SexySultrySiren wrote:

NICE EYES...........

Thank you

YOUR SO WELCOME

# 19  3/12/10 10:54 PM

Rat1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Grays
Sweet talker

SexySultrySiren wrote:

Why??? have you winked at me?? Ido sometimes wink back! Do you know how many men **** mail, chat and wink at me in a day?

About 1000 messages a month at a guess.

I remember comparing numbers with a woman on another site.
I expected 10 times my count but then again she was a very naughty looking woman

Thing is ****, you have a seven inch and attached clause in your profile
otherwise I would have added to your ****-mail count, so I figure alot of the guys do not read.

# 20  3/13/10 11:40 AM

Woman, 51
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

Rat1960 wrote:

SexySultrySiren wrote:

About 1000 messages a month at a guess.

I remember comparing numbers with a woman on another site.
I expected 10 times my count but then again she was a very naughty looking woman

Thing is ****, you have a seven inch and attached clause in your profile
otherwise I would have added to your ****-mail count, so I figure alot of the guys do not read.

Well not quite 1000 but i do get a few, and yes i do have attached clauses in my profile!!

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.