Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

Gifts

# 1  10/31/13 12:06 PM

Posts: 5343
Moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
Australia

Been Naughtiest

Dear customers,
We would like to bring to your attention a new service on our site. Now you can buy gifts as membership plans right on your payment page.You can purchase 1, 3 or 10 gifts packages.Just choose the member you would like to send gift to, open gift section and select gift you would like to send.  The system will automatically bring you to payment page where you can purchase any package and **** for it.

Respectfully,
Moderator

# 2  10/31/13 12:18 PM

Posts: 32210
DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Ireland
****
Love expert

I really don't like this new idea.  What was wrong with letting people use points to buy gifts?  Is it not enough that people **** a subscription, which is already very expensive, without asking them to now **** for something that was available for free before?

# 3  10/31/13 12:59 PM

Posts: 488
inhel12009 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
Bromley
Such a tease

DD_67 wrote:

I really don't like this new idea.  What was wrong with letting people use points to buy gifts?  Is it not enough that people **** a subscription, which is already very expensive, without asking them to now **** for something that was available for free before?

I agree....

# 4  10/31/13 7:48 PM

Posts: 13891
HBE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

inhel12009 wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

I really don't like this new idea.  What was wrong with letting people use points to buy gifts?  Is it not enough that people **** a subscription, which is already very expensive, without asking them to now **** for something that was available for free before?

I agree....

I second that

# 5  10/31/13 7:49 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 340
jcb69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Preston
Such a tease

I third that, the BN money cow must not be producing enough milk!

# 6  10/31/13 9:18 PM

Posts: 3568
SwissChris This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 61
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
THE CONNOISSEUR

So what use are the points that we already have if we can't use them. I trust that they will be credited back to my debit card IMMEDIATELY

# 7  11/1/13 12:18 AM

Posts: 32210
DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Ireland
****
Love expert

SwissChris wrote:

So what use are the points that we already have if we can't use them. I trust that they will be credited back to my debit card IMMEDIATELY

You BOUGHT points???

# 8  11/1/13 6:12 AM

Posts: 40232
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

DD_67 wrote:

SwissChris wrote:

So what use are the points that we already have if we can't use them. I trust that they will be credited back to my debit card IMMEDIATELY

You BOUGHT points???

poor old chris....proberbly though he woz in tesco...

# 9  11/1/13 7:30 AM

Posts: 3568
SwissChris This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 61
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
THE CONNOISSEUR

I did buy some at one point, but I've got over 800 of them which are now totally useless and as they are either prizes or paid for as part of the subscription, a refund is now required. This site is becoming so **** that I won't be clicking on the activate automatic billing button. I'm still waiting for the credit for **** reporting in September.

# 10  11/1/13 9:45 AM

Posts: 13891
HBE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

SwissChris wrote:

I did buy some at one point, but I've got over 800 of them which are now totally useless and as they are either prizes or paid for as part of the subscription, a refund is now required. This site is becoming so **** that I won't be clicking on the activate automatic billing button. I'm still waiting for the credit for **** reporting in September.

Shouldn't they be able to let you use them before you have to **** for them??????
They are your points regardless?????
OR, am I missing something

# 11  11/1/13 10:06 AM

Posts: 5343
Moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
Australia

Been Naughtiest

SwissChris wrote:

I did buy some at one point, but I've got over 800 of them which are now totally useless and as they are either prizes or paid for as part of the subscription, a refund is now required. This site is becoming so **** that I won't be clicking on the activate automatic billing button. I'm still waiting for the credit for **** reporting in September.

Due to the fact all other facilities can be bought by points. But there was made a decision that gifts will be paid from now. Due to the records for the last time all points had been added on your account as a prize for assistants. And you are still free to use it for the different packages on the website which valid for points in your location at this moment.
And according to the records in our system, you purchased points on our site in 2009 and then successfully used them. That is why we are not able to issue you the refund for these points. But due to your participation in our Quality Assurance team in September you were added 30 days of membership for free as well as 500 points that you can exchange for a VIP status on our site as you did before.

Respectfully,
Moderator

# 12  11/1/13 3:43 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 8827
pitbull12329 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

Ive got 1500 points  . . .Can I exchange them for cash??

# 13  11/1/13 4:11 PM

Posts: 40232
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

pitbull12329 wrote:

Ive got 1500 points  . . .Can I exchange them for cash??

yeah....15p....just send a SAE.... to BN HQ....and they'll send you a postal order...

# 14  11/12/13 5:49 PM

Posts: 526
Mystic_MOD_ This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 37
United Kingdom
London
Sweet talker

DD_67 wrote:

I really don't like this new idea.  What was wrong with letting people use points to buy gifts?  Is it not enough that people **** a subscription, which is already very expensive, without asking them to now **** for something that was available for free before?

I'm in full agreement with DD on this one...I'm not liking this decision at all and I doubt the members will either....I hope they reconsider this decision!  Sometimes it's the small, insignificant things that make people happy, so why is the site taking this away?  They limit the free points as it is, most are only granted when you join so I see no harm in leaving this the way it was!  Sheesh!  Tell admin to stop fixing the things that AREN'T broken around here and concentrate on trying to fix the things are ARE broken.

Either that or give the members a phase-out time so the ones that DO have points are at least able to use them....this is unfair once again to the members.

Mysty

# 15  11/12/13 5:54 PM

Posts: 11000
bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

what about points won by members and they wanna send a gift?

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.