First meeting' Never' never meet at a house or an apt.

# 21  10/1/11 11:24 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

trucker4life wrote:

to all you clowns saying  bs about my face' **** off' Never had a problem' and to the dudes talking smack' ARE YOU GAY???? go f your self!!!

so u going to tell us about ur experience then?

# 22  10/1/11 11:29 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Smike144 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Chester
Casanova

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

trucker4life wrote:

to all you clowns saying  bs about my face' **** off' Never had a problem' and to the dudes talking smack' ARE YOU GAY???? go f your self!!!

You'll have to forgive some of the earlier posts - some of us have a 'peculiar' sense of humour 

and as Miss L says - you're going to have to spill the beans 

we're all ears 

# 23  10/1/11 11:37 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

trucker4life wrote:

Do you have something against ****?

Dee

# 24  10/1/11 11:40 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

Dee1970 wrote:

trucker4life wrote:

Dee

Step away from the thread Dee or its going to turn into the thread the last guy u liked did. Cant remember his name looked like the hulk

I want to know this guys story. I think he should post it as telling people not to meet at home is not going to be a good enough story to deter them from doing so

# 25  10/1/11 11:42 PM

Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

trucker4life wrote:

Wasn’t trying to be funny but the shock of seeing the person for the first time can be overwhelming?

# 26  10/1/11 11:44 PM

mr_pharmacist This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Wicked charmer

Dee1970 wrote:

trucker4life wrote:

Dee

only if they are bert and ernie !!

# 27  10/1/11 11:45 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

Quatermass1960 wrote:

trucker4life wrote:

Wasn’t trying to be funny but the shock of seeing the person for the first time can be overwhelming?

yes especially when ur expecting them to look like someone/something else

# 28  10/1/11 11:50 PM

Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

Anyone for a game of twister while we wait for more info?

# 29  10/1/11 11:52 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

mr_pharmacist wrote:

Dee1970 wrote:

trucker4life wrote:

Dee

only if they are bert and ernie !!

Ah-ha! You admit they're gay.

Sorry, Trucker, do go ahead with your story. I think Miss L's right, if you want to get your message across you need to be more specific about what happened.  There are plenty of threads and even a page in the site's main Help section (tab at top of the page) that warns people that to stay safe you should meet in public first.  If those general warnings did nothing for you, than another vague message won't change other people's attitudes either.

Also if people see you have something serious to say they're likely to stop making light of things. 

Dee

# 30  10/2/11 1:10 AM

Ask him for a photo
pitbull12329 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

Sanchez1462 wrote:

lady_of_primark wrote:

Sanchez1462 wrote:

*passes over the popcorn*

ok ok i shall begin ...... apparently he got talking with this girl home on leave from afghan.... he didnt suspect anything nice girl he went back to hers they had a cuppa tea down stairs thought they were the only ones in the house...... then if i remember this right she either just went upstairs or said to him lets go up stairs so he went up after her she opened the door and sort of pushed him in? then he said she shut and locked the door and sitting there **** were what he said were her grandparents???? he heard her apologiseing and she just left..... the old man was like calm down and came towards him but not knowing that he is a trained soldier he basically had to defend himself.  i cant remember all the details i know he got out  and i think he knocked the old guy out lol he got out of the house then phoned the **** and walked off so because two **** old people in the house was greeted by **** i guess ...... i was like this happened in this country???  **** wierd .... ive been really lucky

LOL! Interesting encounter!

So the girls grandparents were asking there grandaughter to go out and find them a man . . I thought i had it bad when my nan asked me to go out and get her some painkillers from the shop. . It was raining at the time .. . I now see i got of lightly

# 31  10/2/11 1:12 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

trucker4life wrote:

Not a clown didnt say anything about your face .   .And no i for one am not gay . . Whats your story

# 32  10/2/11 7:28 AM

BlueEyedVixen This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
Australia
Newcastle
Wicked charmer

T3God wrote:

Quatermass1960 wrote:

Anyone for a game of twister while we wait for more info?

I pretty could get home and finished having **** with my wife before he publishes the full details.

2 minutes drive, and 1 minute banger.

So you're doing the missus twice, are you?

I love your gooderer English, by the way....

# 33  10/2/11 7:31 AM

BlueEyedVixen This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
Australia
Newcastle
Wicked charmer

pitbull12329 wrote:

trucker4life wrote:

Not a clown didnt say anything about your face .   .And no i for one am not gay . . Whats your story

Jury is still out on you PB....you could be sporting a rainbow Afro, white face and clown nose for all we know....show us your big boots!!!!

# 34  10/2/11 8:11 AM

metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

Whoops.......

# 35  10/2/11 8:49 AM

lady_of_primark This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 68
United Kingdom
Bristol
Been Naughtiest

Smike144 wrote:

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

trucker4life wrote:

You'll have to forgive some of the earlier posts - some of us have a 'peculiar' sense of humour 

and as Miss L says - you're going to have to spill the beans 

we're all ears 

one post smike not earlier POSTS one from QM being flippant again ..... instead of being angry mate just give it back it works so much better

# 36  10/2/11 11:58 AM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

pitbull12329 wrote:

Sanchez1462 wrote:

lady_of_primark wrote:

ok ok i shall begin ...... apparently he got talking with this girl home on leave from afghan.... he didnt suspect anything nice girl he went back to hers they had a cuppa tea down stairs thought they were the only ones in the house...... then if i remember this right she either just went upstairs or said to him lets go up stairs so he went up after her she opened the door and sort of pushed him in? then he said she shut and locked the door and sitting there **** were what he said were her grandparents???? he heard her apologiseing and she just left..... the old man was like calm down and came towards him but not knowing that he is a trained soldier he basically had to defend himself.  i cant remember all the details i know he got out  and i think he knocked the old guy out lol he got out of the house then phoned the **** and walked off so because two **** old people in the house was greeted by **** i guess ...... i was like this happened in this country???  **** wierd .... ive been really lucky

So the girls grandparents were asking there grandaughter to go out and find them a man . . I thought i had it bad when my nan asked me to go out and get her some painkillers from the shop. . It was raining at the time .. . I now see i got of lightly

Very lightly it would seem

I'm still waiting for this guys story I think he's been scared off or maybe he went for a meet at someones house and hasnt come back

# 37  10/2/11 3:22 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

BlueEyedVixen wrote:

pitbull12329 wrote:

trucker4life wrote:

Jury is still out on you PB....you could be sporting a rainbow Afro, white face and clown nose for all we know....show us your big boots!!!!

have dressed up as a clown before . .A girl i knew loved it. . It tickled her funnybone(god that was a poor attempt . .must do better

# 38  10/2/11 3:23 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

pitbull12329 wrote:

Sanchez1462 wrote:

I'm still waiting for this guys story I think he's been scared off or maybe he went for a meet at someones house and hasnt come back

Nw now dont be a clown  . . .specially not a gay one

# 39  10/2/11 3:25 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

pitbull12329 wrote:

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

pitbull12329 wrote:

thats twice this week I've been called gay. Do I look like a man?

# 40  10/2/11 3:27 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

pitbull12329 wrote:

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

thats twice this week I've been called gay. Do I look like a man?

I didnt call you gay . . No you dont look like a man . . But just to be sure best have a check. . . "gets coat walks out of the door"

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.