Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

Fight club or Troy???

# 1  11/10/09 3:41 PM

Posts: 138
Jack662 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Mid Sussex
Naughty newbie

Which is better i cant decide they are the two best films ever.. maybe becuase i have a "healthy hetro obsession" with Brad Pitt. But i think Troy may just slip a head due to achilles.. and who doesn't just love achilles.
Anyway your opinions would be well received so i don't feel like the only straight male that wishes he was achilles (i want the armour)

# 2  11/10/09 3:43 PM

Posts: 6013
Nitebird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Gloucester
Needs a spanking

Oh dear.....i have to admit to only watching the first half of BOTH!!

You wanna slap me now or later?

# 3  11/10/09 3:43 PM

Posts: 2188
ElizaD This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 31
United Kingdom
Wellingborough
Seduction guru

OMG Troy every time!  I never fancied Brad Pitt until he was in Troy...always thought he's a good actor but no attraction.  Now I fancy the pants right off him...

# 4  11/10/09 3:44 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 11065
kingwap This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 59
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Thoroughly indecent

ATTACK IS THE BEST FORM OF DEFENCE..........................MEBBIES YOU COULD DECIDE YOUR SELF.....................

# 5  11/10/09 3:48 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 4503
melting_pot This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Italy
Milan
Been Naughtiest

troy was a rubbish hollywoodification of myths and legends without time.

fight club was a good movie based on an even better book

# 6  11/10/09 3:52 PM

Posts: 138
Jack662 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Mid Sussex
Naughty newbie

Nitebird wrote:

Oh dear.....i have to admit to only watching the first half of BOTH!!

You wanna slap me now or later?

GO AMAZON NOW!! buy and watch then come back

# 7  11/10/09 3:52 PM

Posts: 2188
ElizaD This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 31
United Kingdom
Wellingborough
Seduction guru

melting_pot wrote:

troy was a rubbish hollywoodification of myths and legends without time.  Who cares!  Brad Pitt was fit, as were the women, there was fighting and stuff and it was entertaining....and brad pitt was FIT  
fight club was a good movie based on an even better book

# 8  11/10/09 3:53 PM

Posts: 138
Jack662 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Mid Sussex
Naughty newbie

melting_pot wrote:

troy was a rubbish hollywoodification of myths and legends without time.

fight club was a good movie based on an even better book

Agreed fight club is a better story by far and the book is amazing.

But Achilles..

# 9  11/10/09 3:54 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 4503
melting_pot This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Italy
Milan
Been Naughtiest

ElizaD wrote:

melting_pot wrote:

troy was a rubbish hollywoodification of myths and legends without time.  Who cares!  Brad Pitt was fit, as were the women, there was fighting and stuff and it was entertaining....and brad pitt was FIT  
fight club was a good movie based on an even better book

women

# 10  11/10/09 3:56 PM

Posts: 6013
Nitebird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Gloucester
Needs a spanking

melting_pot wrote:

ElizaD wrote:

melting_pot wrote:

troy was a rubbish hollywoodification of myths and legends without time.  Who cares!  Brad Pitt was fit, as were the women, there was fighting and stuff and it was entertaining....and brad pitt was FIT  
fight club was a good movie based on an even better book

women

Dangerous comment MP when Brad P is involved...tread carefully....VERY carefully Hehe

# 11  11/10/09 4:02 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 4503
melting_pot This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Italy
Milan
Been Naughtiest

ah..yes..achilles..the boy brought up and dressed as a girl, to avoid him getting into mischief, all on orders of an overbearing **** who wouldn't want him to have any friends and who dropped him in the river styx, within his first minutes of life..
the dude who wasn't shy of having a reach around with his "attendant" patrochlus..

who wouldn't want to be him


although, his armour, indeed...

# 12  11/10/09 4:08 PM

Posts: 138
Jack662 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Mid Sussex
Naughty newbie

melting_pot wrote:

ah..yes..achilles..the boy brought up and dressed as a girl, to avoid him getting into mischief, all on orders of an overbearing **** who wouldn't want him to have any friends and who dropped him in the river styx, within his first minutes of life..
the dude who wasn't shy of having a reach around with his "attendant" patrochlus..

who wouldn't want to be him


although, his armour, indeed...

If it moves **** it... if doesnt move **** it til it does

# 13  11/10/09 4:08 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 11065
kingwap This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 59
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Thoroughly indecent

cherylwaters wrote:

Sorry but they're both so different I simply couldn't decide

THERES..................iccle                  in'it.................

# 14  11/10/09 4:15 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 4503
melting_pot This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Italy
Milan
Been Naughtiest

Jack662 wrote:

If it moves **** it... if doesnt move **** it til it does

lol.

I still prefer fight club though

# 15  11/10/09 4:17 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 11065
kingwap This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 59
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Thoroughly indecent

melting_pot wrote:

Jack662 wrote:

If it moves **** it... if doesnt move **** it til it does

lol.

I still prefer fight club though

ME TOO............................

# 16  11/10/09 4:20 PM

Posts: 5200
Tuffnall This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 36
United Kingdom
Northampton
Been Naughtiest

Fight Club FTW

# 17  11/10/09 4:22 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 9000
warriorgirl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 40
United Kingdom
London
Right goer

There is absolutely no question that fight club is the better film, Troy was pretty awful all round and even Brad didn't save it.

Brad Pitt is just ludicrously hot in Fight Club... nothing like men fighting bare knuckle to get me all excited.

Phew... may just go lie down for a minute...

WG
****

# 18  11/10/09 4:33 PM

Posts: 138
Jack662 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Mid Sussex
Naughty newbie

I have to agree fight club may just be better all round... but i blame any shitness in Troy on Orlando Bloom *Ducks and awaits insults* best film Orlando Bloom was in was black hawk down simply cause they got rid of him in first ten minutes.

# 19  11/10/09 8:38 PM

Posts: 5200
Tuffnall This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 36
United Kingdom
Northampton
Been Naughtiest

Jack662 wrote:

I have to agree fight club may just be better all round... but i blame any shitness in Troy on Orlando Bloom *Ducks and awaits insults* best film Orlando Bloom was in was black hawk down simply cause they got rid of him in first ten minutes.

Not a Pirates fan then?

# 20  11/10/09 11:36 PM

Posts: 3716
cheekysmile4 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 36
United Kingdom
Leicester
THE CONNOISSEUR

Troy was a travesty of a movie and i am actually a bit ticked off with Mr Pitt in that as they altered the entire story just to make Achilles the centre of attention and more appealing to the modern woman (he was an **** really, a cool one but still an ****). Odysseus was way cooler anyway.

Fight club though rocks like a **** **** and Tyler Durden is kinda cool

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.