Festivals 2012 - who's going?

# 1  4/13/12 12:33 AM

festifan This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 41
United Kingdom
Cheadle Hulme
Naughty newbie

Summer is fast approaching and with it comes the festival season... Hurrah! It's always the highlight of my year and this year I'm looking forward to both Download and Bestival, well it will take more than one festival to make up for there being no Glastonbury!

So, the question is, what festivals are you going to and who are you looking forward to seeing?

# 2  4/15/12 7:55 PM

Man, 41
United Kingdom
Cheadle Hulme
Naughty newbie

neofni wrote:

FRench Quarter Fest this weekend, Jazz Fest to see Bruce Springsteen, the Eagles, Bonnie Raitt, Cee Lo Green, Florance and the Mschine, the Foo Fighters, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers and Better than Ezra,
then the Voo Doo Festival in Oct...performers not yet announced

Sounds fun, hope you're having a great time. Love the Foo Fighters having seen then a couple of times. The line up for last year's Voodoo looked pretty good, so I'm guessing you'll have a good one there. I've only ever done UK festivals, would love to do an overseas one. Had my eye on Exit in Serbia for a while now...

# 3  4/15/12 8:00 PM

Nitebird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Gloucester
Needs a spanking

This will be the third year i have no plans to go to one and once again i am **** gutted. Things conspire and thats just the way it is and i can't get to one.....But NEXT year....next year is going to be MY year of doing what the **** i like and i'm going back to Glasto. Not been since 2007

I'm hoping Louis XIV are doing the festival rounds again next year. Hoping.......

# 4  4/15/12 9:05 PM

Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

First one in two weeks time 

Me and my ****  will be heading off, can't wait, bit of a convoy going down there, tis all good

# 5  4/15/12 9:10 PM

Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

Did once go to sonishere, but maybe next year now.

Love music fests.

# 6  4/17/12 8:03 PM

Man, 41
United Kingdom
Cheadle Hulme
Naughty newbie

Nitebird wrote:

This will be the third year i have no plans to go to one and once again i am **** gutted. Things conspire and thats just the way it is and i can't get to one.....But NEXT year....next year is going to be MY year of doing what the **** i like and i'm going back to Glasto. Not been since 2007

I'm hoping Louis XIV are doing the festival rounds again next year. Hoping.......

I've been filling in the blanks for you Nitebird! I've been for the last four years to Glasto, no place better Make sure you're registered and ready for those ticket sales later this year!

# 7  4/17/12 8:04 PM

Man, 41
United Kingdom
Cheadle Hulme
Naughty newbie

Kadu12 wrote:

Me and my ****  will be heading off, can't wait, bit of a convoy going down there, tis all good

Which Festi are you heading to? Have a great time and try to come back in as near to one peace as possible!

# 8  4/17/12 8:06 PM

Man, 41
United Kingdom
Cheadle Hulme
Naughty newbie

Quatermass1960 wrote:

Did once go to sonishere, but maybe next year now.

Love music fests.

I really fancied Sonisphere this year and was feeling a **** jealous for a while as I already had my Download ticket when I saw the Sonisphere lineup. I'm a bit of a Faith No More fan.  In retrospect, it looks like I made the right choice...

Still plenty of festivals with tickets available... Treat yourself!

# 9  4/18/12 7:56 PM

Man, 41
United Kingdom
Cheadle Hulme
Naughty newbie

neofni wrote:

Truly New Orleans is THE place for music the US.

Well I'm just going to have to save up for a big US festi/music thing then aren't I!

# 10  4/19/12 12:08 AM

Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

festifan wrote:

Kadu12 wrote:

Which Festi are you heading to? Have a great time and try to come back in as near to one peace as possible!

Ha!!! If I told you I'd have to kill ya Ok, maybe not, but advertising where I'm gonna be isn't a good move on here, tis a very small festival, just how I like them.

I'll report back and tell you where I've been once I'm back xx

# 11  4/19/12 9:59 PM

Man, 41
United Kingdom
Cheadle Hulme
Naughty newbie

Kadu12 wrote:

festifan wrote:

Kadu12 wrote:

Ha!!! If I told you I'd have to kill ya Ok, maybe not, but advertising where I'm gonna be isn't a good move on here, tis a very small festival, just how I like them.

HEELPPP, I've been threatened with ****, aaahhhh!!!   It's been years since I did a small festi and I did love that one.  Looking forward to the report. Have fun.

# 12  4/19/12 10:29 PM

justm4956 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
Ireland
Cork City
Right goer

Me nope, but wish I was. There was quite a few forumites keen to do a festival BN meet... but Glaso off.... maybe you could arrange a festi meet?????

# 13  4/21/12 12:23 AM

Man, 41
United Kingdom
Cheadle Hulme
Naughty newbie

justm4956 wrote:

Me nope, but wish I was. There was quite a few forumites keen to do a festival BN meet... but Glaso off.... maybe you could arrange a festi meet?????

Sounds a **** responsible to me arranging meets...  I'm usually much prefer to go to other people's events than to arrange my own. That's not to suggest when I do arrange them, they are not events to remember!!!

Anyway, my next Festi is Download in about 6 weeks now Do you think there are many into a bit of metal on here?!

And justm49556, if you wish you were going, why don't you make your wishes come true and get yourself a ticket, you know you'll have the best time...    

# 14  5/7/12 3:24 PM

Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

festifan wrote:

Kadu12 wrote:

festifan wrote:

HEELPPP, I've been threatened with ****, aaahhhh!!!   It's been years since I did a small festi and I did love that one.  Looking forward to the report. Have fun.

I've just returned from the Cosmic Puffin...it was excellent!!! Even the weather couldn't dampen the fantastic vibe. The music was excellent, the people beautiful.

# 15  5/7/12 6:46 PM

SwissChris This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 61
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
THE CONNOISSEUR

Over the past few years I've been going to the Radio 2 gig in September at Hyde Park. Abba night in 2009 Elvis night with Suzi Quatro and Sir Tom Jones 2010 and Festival in a dqay with Sandie Shaw, James Blunt, Chaka Khan, Chic & Gary Barlowe. Can't wait to find out this year's lineup.
http://www.swisschris.co.uk/pictures/hydepark2011006.JPG http://www.swisschris.co.uk/pictures/hydepark2011055.JPG

# 16  5/8/12 2:26 PM

bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

Miss-Cutie wrote:

Unfortunately none of the major events...haven't been to one in years.....at the moment the most I have planned is a weekend Jazz festival in on of the market towns near home....

I am hoping to go to one in Italy soon , if well enough..it will actually be a trip arranged for my birthday last November but which got postponed due to work commitments

# 17  5/16/12 11:12 PM

Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

One booked for September

A couple to book between now and then tho

# 18  5/17/12 2:18 AM

Man, 61
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
THE CONNOISSEUR

Am going to the Elvis festival in Porthcawl in September.

# 19  7/14/12 9:58 AM

Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

My ****'s all packed up again.....there's a **** festival close to home a few of us are heading to this weekend, I'm so pleased it's not rained for a while

# 20  10/2/12 1:26 AM

Man, 61
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
THE CONNOISSEUR

Went to Hyde Park this year for the Festival in a Day. I've always wanted to see Status Quo and they were worth the wait. Sir Tom Jones was on stage for over an hour finishing off with Kiss. He definitely is THE VOICE. Katzenjammer were interesting as well. I've just got back from the Elvis Festival in Pothcawl (Sarf Wales). Some of the acts there were phenominal.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.